THE Song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lydia
I want to download the official Smallvile song!!!! but i can't! can any one get it to me by email or somthin???? plez?

email is: [email protected]

PLEZZZ????

Samurai Girl
you cud go to kazaa and download it form there its free you just have to download the software.

Samurai Guy
In case you were unsure....

Save Me by Remy Zero (featured in the finale of Season one... clever)

Lydia
thanx guys!

Samurai Girl
i have the song if u still want it

Samurai Guy
They have released Smallville Soundtracks. You could just buy the CD... but why spend money if you dont have to.

Lydia
sure! i downloaded it but it sounds wierd so can you???

Shadow_King
well i bought the remy zero cd.not the SV cd

Samurai Guy
How is the Remy Zero CD?

SalemLang
Can you give me the song too?

Shadow_King
They have ok songs in my opinion and it also has the song remy zero sang at the prom episode (last episode of season 1)

SalemLang
My address is [email protected]

Lydia
hey samurai girl have you emailed it to me? blink
coz i haven't got it yet no

leowyatt
on the wb they still play somebody save me

***S***
It is still the song... and it is called "SAVE ME" by REMY ZERO. Hense the humour of the season finale of season 1... the band that played at the dance was Remy Zero.

Jak
I have the song, I downloaded it from this web page but cant seem to find it again....Anyways I will send it if you tell me how, Not that good with e-mail. I have the song as .mp3 and .mpeg

***S***
I am sure you can download it from any Smallville page.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

***S***
Thanks, MG

lil bitchiness
There should be NO illegal talk on these forums, please dont include downloading in your discussions.

Also there is a thread already on The Music

Please use that.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.