Second sight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chops
This game looks so good. Im gonna get it next week

SaTsuJiN
Yeah it looks interesting... the psychic genre seems to be popular these days.

chops
So true

ragesRemorse
yeah second sight looks to be nice. Only wish i had a game system still then i could play it.

Master Revan
it Reminds me of Psi-ops.

SaTsuJiN
psi ops was including mechanical weaponry like guns and such... but this game supposedly relies on remote viewing and other psychic powers without really touching modern weapons... which is why it sounds better than psi ops in my opinion

Red Superfly
From what I've seen and heard about both games, Psi-Ops is an "action" game - where you use your powers to attack and destroy everything in your path. Second Sight, however, is more about stealth, using your powers to stay stealthy.

To me, Second Sight also looks like the more polished game.

Yuna33
i never heard of that game either.
what system?

Master Revan
The Systems are NGC, XBOX and PS2 if you want to see the videos go this follwing link http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-s.html

Darth Malik
I'm from the uk and it came out here friday just gone, it's a good game but not quite as long as you would hope and by the looks of it no unlockable extras so not a lot of replay value though. Has a great story line and good enough graphics, but still think it could of been better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.