Please MTV! Pimp The Simpsons' Ride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nhoj21
What if they went on The Simpsons and pimp up those crapboxes the Springfieldians drive. For example, Homer's 70's Sports Car, Marge's Canyonero, Bart's Ferrini, Moe's Sedan, etc. So what do you think? embarrasment

nhoj21
Who ever wins the poll by 9/06/04 gets their ride pimped first. Then the second best, and so on and so on. . .
If you vote for other, feel free to send a reply without the use of profanity.
Results taken 9/05/04. rolling on floor laughing mad

ragesRemorse
MTV should never be connected to the Simpsons in any way. The simpsons are still pure, please MTV dont taint a good show with your evil,greedy hands.

nhoj21
Well your right, MTV is too good for The Simpsons. But the Simpsons deserve to get a pimped out ride like everybody else. If you don't like, well. . . as Homer would say. . ."Why you LITTLE!"*choke* mad ---nhoj21

ragesRemorse
man, my pubes are to good for MTV.

Magee
lol Matt Groening has completly sold out the Simpsons. Man it should have ended yrs ago but no keep going with all those craptacular episodes, BRAIN WASH ME!!! GO AHEAD!. Anyway, the final episode is coming soon, thank god yes

Wouldnt it be hard to pimp any of those cars because....well they kinda, DONT EXIST!!

BackFire
If MTV touches anything having to do with The Simpsons I will hold you personally responsible and I will send for your head on a plate.

Seriously, MTV blows, even in The Simpsons, in their currently weakened state, are head and shoulders above all the bullshit MTV shoves down everyones throat in a forceful atempt to be some kind of deciding factor in whats cool for idiots to follow.

Again, MTV + The Simpsons = Death.

"lol Matt Groening has completly sold out the Simpsons"

FALSE! Matt Groening has gone on record saying he wanted The Simpsons to end years ago, but Fox kept pressuring him into keeping them alive. He wanted them to end with dignity and some greatness. I'm sure he now regrets signing those contracts saying he'll keep making episodes.

The show should have ended long ago, I'll agree with that.

Magee
Wow hes easily pressured then, fox lol wat they gonna do?

nhoj21
Guys! What if the the episode has Xzibit as a guest star. That's what I'm thinking. There should be an epsiode where Xzibit (as himself) comes to Springfield and pimp people's rides. If you don't like it, "Eat My Shorts!"

ragesRemorse
Dude groening diddnt sell out shit. He knew the sipmsons were past their peak. He doesnt even write the episodes anymore. Save a few appearances. Groening diddnt sell out shit. Fans still want the simpsons, even if they are thinning in entertainment, fans still want them. If you want to talk about selling out, MTV is the posterchild for selling out. MTV blows in every aspect. Even if the simpsons are faultering in comedy, the jokes still tell it how it is in many ways, MTV tells you how they want it to be.

nhoj21
Comeon guys! I need one more vote. Either Homer or Comic Book Guy. I need to start the fanfic by tommorrow 9-9-04

nhoj21
Ok you guys, next I make a poll, tell me some GOOD ANSWERS you would choose. Either that or I'll keep amking bad polls.

nhoj21
(The story starts with Xzibit in a car. It's shown like a cartoon. This is my first fanfic on a message board so don't be so mean. And if you want to criticize it, do it in a friendlier manner, please. thank you.)
XZIBIT: Alright, when your traveling, your got to travel in style. I should know, I'm your homeboy X to the Z.
(Camera shows one of Xzibit's music videos. Then shows Homer driving his 70's Car.)
XZIBIT: Unfortunatley for Homer, his sports car sucks. But Homer has no idea I'm about to pimp his ride. eek!
(theme song plays.)
http://www.thesimpsons-hitandrun.com
HOMER: Hey MTV. I'm Homer Simpson, and this is my ride. This is a 1970's Sports Car.

Problems:
-Back Bumper missing.
-One of the rims missing.
-Backseat is missing.
-Paint is green with rusty orange.
-Front door's ready to fall off.
-Passenger door doesn't shut.
-All doors can't be locked.
-Headlights stolen(by Snake).
HOMER: Please MTV, Fix my ride, i mean pimp my. . . D'oh! mad
(Xzibit walks down the street to the Simpson House.)
XZIBIT:*looks at the headlights*Ok, this is unsafe. Driving without headlights.
*Walks to Simpsons door* Comeon. Let's go get Homer.
(I'm going to skip to Xzibit driving to West Coast Customs.)
XZIBIT: Off to the West Coast.*shuts door, but door falls off.*I didn't do it!

To be Conutined...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.