mace/palpatine - new location/lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nigeyo2000
I have done a search on this and could find anything....

on the OS it states that the mace/palpatine scene has been re-shot in a new location with new lines...

any ideas on where and what ??

im still thinking......

queeq
They are?

nigeyo2000
yup

it must be shortly after the theatre scene but where ??

it was originally gonna be palps office

queeq
Which is all blue also... Why a new location? wink

nigeyo2000
i reckon part of the starting script has changed slightly thats why it needs to be in a new location and it also says that its a brief exchange of words

or maybe GL is changing it cos we all think its gonna be in his office, and he's gonna suprise us

Cipher
Could something happen at the theater?
Up in the balcony, perhaps?
Otherwise, I don't understand Palpatine and Anakin going to a play together....
Hmmmmm......
Shades of John Wilkes Booth.

nigeyo2000
could be balcony, or en-route from the theatre to palps office is the one i think

wat a spanner in the works eh ?

Cipher
Yeah.....
But that might be better, especially for the idea of Palpatine using that to turn people against the Jedi.

nigeyo2000
good thinking cipher

the reaction from the public in the theatre seeing palps hassled by the jedi would indeed be the jedi are traitors & behind the wars

queeq
Balcony... what a surprise...

nigeyo2000
why cant they burst in when he's taking a dump at the interval !

P.S if any of u are in florida, my thoughts are with u ! take care !

Master Kadub
I hope that the Emperor and Mace Windu meet in a huge gov't hall;
and the confrontation is on....the Anakin shows up not knowing what is
going on, and then he thinks Palpatine is about to be struck down or losing the upper hand Anakin flys in.....
Then Palpatine starts to roost Mace and Anakin strikes down Mace......

queeq
Sounds vile.

Swordfish2k0
wouldn't it be a giveaway though if Palpatine uses his powers in public??

queeq
It might happen in a private or secluded place.

Master Kadub
Works for me......then again it wouldnt matter by this point....

rayj
thanks a lot man! I'm kind of in the middle of the state, and I don't know if it will hit my area that hard, but some part of it is lookin like it's going to be everywhere on the state, thanks again smokin'

guiro72
believe the duel takes place in palpatine's office somewhere....i've seen shots and video of mace swinging his sabre in there, can't think what else it would be....

this scene change wouldn't be the one just after palpatine's rescue at the start of the film?....the official site said that they had to change this scene 'cause there were too many greeting scenes back to back at the start of the film, so they tried to compact them down to one....sorry if i'm talking about something different to everyone else.....

darktim1
the question I have is main office in main part of city or the old part where he met count dooku?

guiro72
i think it's official that the industrial zone won't be in....mace was going at it in the red main office in the stuff i saw.....

Anakin2Vader
guiro is right... they said the scene starts with Windu saying something like "good to have you back" or something similar I forget... so its when he returns at the begining

darktim1
thanks guiro72 answering I agree he would keep it in the main city.

Master Kadub
so that scene has nothing to do with the demise of Mace or his possible final confrontation with Palpatine...

hhummmm......and no Dooku.....

guiro72
no, it was just a reshoot of a scene where mace greets palpatine after his rescue from the trade fed....dooku is already kaput.....

darktim1
yep dooku dies on the ship at the hands of anakin.

nigeyo2000
so its not the confrontation scene then that they re-shot?

maybe im wrong !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.