Teen Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trav6612
Teen wolf with Michael J fox? I saw it yesterday on TV and realized how much i liked that show. Did anyone else like it or hate it?

mook
i liked the film

manchichirtchit
this film was good IMO. never saw part 2 though.

ragesRemorse
hey man, teen wolf has quite possibly the most improtant scene in all of film history. A micheal J fox werewolf surfing on a movieng van. I think this opend up doors for all types of movies to be made, such as Schindlers list, Braveheart and so on.

trav6612
yeah it did let the door open. When he was surfing on that fan and doing tricks. It was fricking awesome. The sound track to it was great as well.

big gay kirk
I like how they forgot he was a werewolf, and made him a basketball player instead....

ragesRemorse
i think micheal j fox is jesus christ

trav6612
really what makes you believe that?

Red Superfly
I associate Micheal J Fox with the word "cool".

I mean, the guy was Marty freakin' McFly. Marty McFly is like the coolest kid in the history of history.

autumnfire
I really liked that movie. Yeah, the surfing on the van totally rocked. big grin

roundisfunny
I liked seeing Dobbs from "F Troop" (James Hampton) as his dad.

Wolfie
Teen Wolf is such a great movie. I loved it.

Anyone that hasn't seen Teen Wolf Too, you're not missing anything! It's a terrible movie that is the same thing as the first one except it's Scott's cousin and he's in college boxing.

trav6612
I thought it was scott but in a different setting in teen wolf 2?

Gory Game Lover
I hated it.It was disgusting in one part.I hate disgusting movies.

trav6612
how was it disgusting? are crazy or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.