Confirmed Lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
In case any of you haven't seen it already, TFN has this:

EP3: Confirmed Dialogue So Far
Fri, Sep 03, 04 02:26:04 AM EDT

There's a killer new thread called Confirmed EIII dialogue that we think everyone should check out. Here's a clip of some of the lines we know for sure have been filmed:
Padme: "It's not all about you, Anakin."
Obi-Wan: "Now let's get a move on, we have a battle to win."

Commander Cody: "Yes Sir!"

Anakin: "I don't fear...."

Someone who hasn't said it before (Pablo confirmed this in a webchat): "I've got a bad feeling about this."

(Has to be at least one): "No......"

I heard that the rest of the Anakin line is "I don't fear the Dark Side...I embrace it!" but that isn't officially confirmed yet I guess.

Comments?

NoMeN
nop

darktim1
they say that he says that when he becomes darth vader on episode3.

Boris
I'll have a guess and say someone says "May the force be with you"
I read that Anakin/Vader says "I don't fear the dark side, I embrace it"

Cowboyography
James Earl Jones? Or wiener Boy?

Boris
lol, Don't know for sure, wouldn't mind if it was either, from what I've seen, I think Hayden will do pretty good this time.......

SomeGuy57
Hayden will be an awesome Vader. He might have some big shoes to fill but it will be brilliant.

Lyn
I agree. Hayden will deliver.

darktim1
hope he can turn it up a notch with lightsaber fighting for now may force be with you.also would like to he this line what is thy bidding my master.

soundmine
I think if the script is good, then Hayden can do it. And as for the duel- didn't the stunt choreographer say that besides himself, Hayden was the best at all those moves? I think that was in an article/webdoc somewhere. Surely will be good...

captainmidnight
WHAT IS THY BIDDING,MY MASTER.......thats a good idea darktim1,it would show how anakin has embraced vader and how serious he is toward obeying the emperor

darktim1
thanks it's my favorite line in empire strikes back.

captainmidnight
it has been confirmed on TFN yoda asks chewie to pull his finger.....

JKozzy
laughing out loud

§pearhead
Wellllllllll...as interesting as confirmed lines are and all, they're not all that amazing messed how 'bout something of substance?

NoFate007
Well I know how people freak out about unconfirmed things, so if I posted things that don't have backups then there'd be a whole big thing about it. I figured I'd post that in case anyone wanted to know.

captainmidnight
thanks nofate,but come on that yoda thing i heard just disturbs me,what do you think about it?

Cipher
TFN has pushing out a lot of crap lately....
None of this new, really......

guiro72
usually they just fill up the page with pictures of toys.....or the occasional "rally round the troops" right wing propoganda piece to break the monotony.....

still think this is a decent enough idea for a thread, but no one's added anything to it yet, so a bit dead.....i'm kinda happy i don't know much dialogue yet, or exactly how scenes play out blow by blow....i know a lot about this film so far, but i will still be intrigued and curious as the lights go down....will not read the script this time (stupid stupid stupid).....

captainmidnight
yeah this is a good idea for a thread but its like you said nobody knows to much dialogue,its kinda hard to keep this forum going so why not make up our own,it'll be fun..........

dickman136
I looked on the databank at the main site for sith and it said the whole story about Darth Bane and all that stuff. What I found intresting about this was the Darth Bane part is under the movie tab and not the EU. So I think some place in the film we'll hear the old man tell ani about Bane and the stih story that we all know about. Its not much but its on topic.

cylob49
Lines from Episode 3

Jar Jar: " "
Anakin Skywalker : " is it hot in here .......or is it me???"
Count Dookoo : "OUCH!!!"
Ewan Mcgregor,Nat Portman... : "Thank god thats over...no more SW.... now wheres my paycheque"
Yoda : " PARRRRRP!!!"
Palpatine(Theatre Foyer) : " salted thank you..."
Clonetrooper : "yes master Jedi...er hang on thats not right ...ER .... DIE JEDI SCUM!!!!!....
Leia (aged 1 minute): "mother u look very kind.....but sad"
Luke Skywalker(aged 0): "gurgle"
Obi Wan : "two one way tickets to tatooine please ..non smoking"
Palpatine and burnt Anakin : "Two tickets to coruscant...one SMOKING!...geddit...burnt anakin...smoking......zzzzzzzzzz

im too tired for anymore

Cipher
Nice....

laughing

captainmidnight
it's been confirmed onTFN,the twins names will indeed be luke and leia,its still a unclear speculation if luke will be circumsized.....

yerssot
check the novel of EpI he's mentioned in it ...I heard
making the name Darth Bane cannon

captainmidnight
coolness........

Cipher
To be canon, it has to be in the movie.......

captainmidnight
but clone wars is canon........

guiro72
agree about canon cypher, but the novels are supposed to be pretty much canon too, and based on original drafts of the scripts....closer to canon than other eu anyway....supposedly the radio dramas are the other exception....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.