Spider-Man vs. The Tick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

(I just look for any good reason to say spoon) wink

badsymbiote
Good enough reason. I love The Tick, and I'd love to say he'd beat Spidey, but I don't know. I can't imagine a circumstance arising that would precipitate any kind of bad blood between the two. They're both about as sweet as they come, in my book.

Mane
they would fight, and then Venom would show up and stomp on them both big grin

badsymbiote
Oh, you know I don't believe that! I think Venom would probably appreciate the Tick's sense of humor--maybe the three of them could do a little rooftop patroling...

Tron
Yeah, it would be a little difficult to find a reason for them to go at it, but it would sure as hell be funny thoughout the fight though.

Swanky-Tuna
The Tick wins because Spidey tries to swing off a building that The Tick has destroyed all he doorways to and it collapses. Then he falls into the mouth of a waiting shark. Shark wins.

badsymbiote
Egad!!! laughing

Very good.

Tron
Now where would teh best place for them to be for this fight, New York or The City?

badsymbiote
Cute. I say the City, since the Tick has already smashed the Hell out of most of the rooftops--no sense wrecking NYC's, right?

Tron
LOL, well you're right on that one.

Nataku8188
The tick would call in arthur to defeat spidey. But Arthur would fail miserably. Seeing the idiocy of the duo, Parker would abruptly leave, feeling bad for even trying to start a fight with a "special" person.

Tron
How dare you insult the do-gooder that is The Tick? He is, um, well, damnit, I can't think of anything cunning to say laughing out loud

You are right on one thing, Tick isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the toolbox. But he does have some major balls though, and this fight would filled with laughs the whole time, with one liners and such back and forth. Oh, Arthur would definitely stay out of this battle, he at least the smart one of the group.

Oh, and a quick question to whoever might know: What was the name of the nutjob from the Tick series that was basically a psycho wanabe of the Punisher?

badsymbiote
Oh--I know this!!! That guy was funny. I'm sure it'll pop into my head while I'm brushing my teeth or trying to sleep tonight. In the meantime, I'll be running through my mental 'database'.
Ever since Swanky-Tuna mentioned that shark, all I can think of is Pineapple Pocopo, and his island with shark-infested waters and pineapples being the only two tourist attractions.

The Tick may not be armed with intellect, but he is good and pure of heart--and wicked strong, too.

Tron
And don't forget extremely nigh-invulnerable, if there is such a thingwink

badsymbiote
I think your best shot would be to distract him with an algebraic equation, and then pounce!

Tron
Now that's just wrong laughing out loud

Off the subject for a second, I must ask again: Who was the pyscho Punisher wanabe from The Tick series?

Swanky-Tuna
It sounds like Baron Violent or Jim Rage

http://www.thetick.ws/tvvillains.html

Tron
Nope, it's neither of those two. The f*cked up thing is, they show his picture right at the beginning of the heroes section of that site, but no name or info.

Swanky-Tuna
Big Shot?

http://www.thetick.ws/tvheroes.html

Tron
Is that his name? The big guy with the big ass smile , black shirt, and the two guns smoking?

badsymbiote
Yeah, yeah, that's the guy! What a good cartoon that was--maybe better than the comic.

Tron
Definitely a lot better than the TV show.

ragesRemorse
T.V show was horrid. Seriously though, why even jokingly compare the tick to spiderman?

Swanky-Tuna
I loved that show. I still remember cracking up when the Tick tried throwing that corpse into the hotel window.

But yeah, off topic.

Spiderman would probably win unless a wacky series of events brings the Tick out as the victor.

Fanboy
Tick will beat down Spider-Man like he was nothing.

Tron
Are you kidding?!!

There's no other option but to have a wacky series of events take place throughout this entire fight. Considering the two characters, it must be this way, or it wouldn't be funny.wink

Zahit
Tick's nigh-invulnerability is no match for SMALL SHINEY OBJECT.
Spidey can win by exploiting this weakness......

then they'd stop fighting and realize.......EVIL IS AFOOT.

hm....a foot....interesting metaphor.....

Mainstream
I think Spiderman get's
Spooooooooooooooooooooooned in this one. laughing

CorderaMitchell
The tick that game brings back some memories.

DigiMark007
Agh! My two favorite characters ever! Fanboy....senses.....overloading.....

Can't pick a winner. Greatest fight ever though. Ever.

-DM

P.S. My favorite of the TV series (which I thought was respectable, even if it wasn't as good as the comic) was "Little Wooden Boy". Great stuff.

Tron
Bump, just because...

colossus17
Originally posted by Tron
Bump, just because...

no

Tha C-Master
Tick, 10/10

Tron
Originally posted by colossus17
no
yes

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
yes

Cosigned

olympian
Tick.

Why?

Hes funnier. Spiderman wouldnt last 10 minutes on a comedy show with him. Hes outclassed here.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by olympian
Tick.

Why?

Hes funnier. Spiderman wouldnt last 10 minutes on a comedy show with him. Hes outclassed here. Oddly enough, I encountered this exact same thing, when originally talking about this on the internet. Spiderman not funny? I can't believe what you just said. We're talking about the guy who invented the 'banter through the fight' routine. Sure, he may pop out a couple of duds while fighting the sinister six, but most of the time, his material is pretty fresh.

Just think of it this way: When Spiderman is done with a fight, he has to go home to Mary Jane. Most definately, the hottest comic book character of all time. That's certainly plenty of encourgement to school the tick, and get home to some tender lovin'. Now who does the tick have to go home to? Arthur? You'd more than likely want to purposely lose the fight, just so you wouldn't have to go home to arthur.

The tick accidentally gets hit by a speeding train.

Spidey wins automatically.

Tron
Bumped, just for this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t419559.html

Big Sexy
What was the name of that slimy green tick? Anyway this and the old Earth worm Jim series had me up every saturday morning.

Metalmanx
Non-fight. Tick would really never touch Spidey. However, Spidey, on his best day, and even with the power cosmic at his disposal, could NEVEER harm Tick. He's super-strong and nigh-invulnerable.

Complete stalemate.

Prince Marvin
tick sucks he is the gayiest hero iknow

rotiart
If the tick has rabbit ears... he is unbeatable!

galan7777777
the tick wins easily, not just anyone can defeat the tongue of dinosaur neil lol!

The-Judge
tick! he is supreme in strenght and durability! ... ... ... but stupid. VVERY stupid. spiderman could trick him in some way.... but i still thnk tick wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.