Set Diary - Wrapped Once Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brosnan
Here's the small free bit to tide people over:
http://starwars.com/hyperspace/tease.html?tPage=/hyperspace/member/episode-iii/bts/setdiary/news20040903.html

Even if I hadn't seen them in costume in Sydney, I would know who Paul Whelan and Goran Kleut are playing in this movie. Their tall, gaunt frames and thin faces instantly give them away as members of the same species of Tion Medon, the helpful alien played by Bruce Spence. As Obi-Wan Kenobi visits a world besieged by the Separatists. Though Ewan McGregor and Spence have shot their parts last year, George has decided to give Medon a bit more of an entourage.

The script describes them as "sidekicks." They are shot isolated on blue to be added to last year's footage. Their costumes are not as extreme as Tion's, who has the flair befitting his rank. These are a bit more non-descript, but their ashen faces and towering heights still make them stand out.

darktim1
okay cool that's all for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.