i hate reformatting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
I hate reformatting my hard drive. it sucks lol. but its worth it to get all viruses/ spyware out. I recommend you all do it at some point.

SaTsuJiN
yeah reformatting sucks, but it must be done... still dedicating a whole thread to it is well.....odd.. blink

JKozzy
I'd rather not reformat and keep all my programs and documents, but I didn't have a choice. I'd rather not reformat at all. Sure, you clean off spyware, but you clean off everything else too. Sorta a pain in the ass.

BackFire
I'm to lazy to reformat. Never done it. I just use spyware to get rid of the shit.

KidRock
my comp runs so much faster now that i did reformat..my computer is completely clean except for AIM and games ect. no more stupid crap on here. i would have to say it is 50% faster

SaTsuJiN
yeah I recommend reformatting.. sometimes I get the pack rat syndrome and take lots of game screenshots and crud up my pictures folder with them along with the spyware.. so good to be clean after a fresh formatting.. :sigh:

BackFire
Well my PC runs fine at the moment. I don't download a bunch of crap and I don't take pictures in game. It runs just like it did when new.

I don't even remember how to reformat.

Linkalicious
I get one set of pop ups only when my Internet Explorer opens up the first time. The rest of the time, I'm add free and cruising fine.

I use Spyware and run Norton 2004 regularly..

JKozzy
You mean spybot or adaware? stick out tongue

BackFire
Spybot, my bad.

Lord_Andres
My pc has been runing SUPERB since i got it, about 2 years now, I "clean" it everyday, spyware, defragment, keep everything in order(files and such), and scan for viruses everydamn day smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.