Can anyone who speaks Russian translate this "Aladdin" episode commercial?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonlight
Commercial for the episode "Elemental, My Dear Jasmine", in Russian.

Does anyone here speak Russian? If so, could you please help me out here and translate this commercial for the Aladdin TV series episode Elemental, My Dear Jasmine for me? I don't understand a word the announcer was saying about the episode.

bardock
it says aladdin is lame and you should watch other shows.

Magee
WTF was that all about?!?! It says ur like 35 in ur profile but ur watching aladdin? Weird.

Anyway try typing those words into google language translator.

bardock
wierd

roundisfunny
Here's information about the episode in English, if that's any help.

ragesRemorse
dude, there is not a damn thing wrong with watching Aladdin at thirty five. I beg someone to please tel lme what is wrong with it? It is a good movie along with some other disney titles. They are unthreatning fun movies to watch. Now having an obsession in disney things and everything disney is bad, but nmot the liking of a few child hood movies that last the ages.

Magee
No, the movies r ok well the one with the red genie guy, that was pretty cool, hes on about the series wich was complete and utter bs, stupid disney and their money making ways, WAKE UP DAMN IT, WAKE UP!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.