The X-Factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellspeare
did you see it, what did you think?

i love simon cowell but i thought some of his comments last night were ott. his partnership with sharon osbourne could get interesting tho!

deadly_force
this is the new talent show right? i aint seen it cause i dont like those type of shows but my mates said it was pretty good

shellspeare
it was really funny. putting sharon osbourne and simon cowell together is ingenious.

dean7879
anyone benn watching this?
its been great watching sharon osbourne and simon cowell arguing..
for anyone in the states who dont know what the x factor is...its like pop idol(american idol) but anyone got audition..u can audition on ya own or go in groups of as many as u want...a 80 year old granny even auditioned!! and for a surprise treat to simon cowell, sharon brought on ozzys sisters to audition!
great show

Abbita
Saturdays live show was great, im a Tabby fan big grin Sharon was really havin a go at simon which is great, its about time someone stood up to him and put him down for a change. Shes talking s*it about him in the papers too with ozzy and on the National television awards last night laughing I love that woman!

I do think the show is kind of rigged though, louis and sharon had no idea that they would have to make a descision about who had to go whereas simon did and by doing that he gets an improved chance of his acts staying in the competition erm

GO TABBY!!!

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I like Tabby too, I made my own board about this

Well bye wink

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I seen that one, those women sing. Simon and Louis say no and then Sharon says, "Can I just say something? Simon, these are Ozzy's sisters."

*Simon puts on shocked face while Loui laughs*

Both go, "Nooooooooo..."

Simon says, "Your related to Kelly?"

That was well funny laughing out loud

_Matrix_Neo_1_
My board closed, it was about X Factor too.....no one's been here for ages....

naybean
I'm loving the show at the moment. Dunno why everyone thinks steve is hot though?!?!?!? The best auditions were the old people. But the guy that kept on auditioning in different outfits got on my nerves.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
You know Robert who sung 'Tragitity' and 'Barbie Girl', remember him?

How can I put this, you are not going to believe what I'm about to tell you......

MY MUM KNOWS ROBERT AND HIS MUM, BEEN AROUND THEIR HOUSE WITH ME BEFORE WHEN I WAS LITTLE (I DON'T REMEMBER IT THOUGH....).

He lives not far away from us...

Where we live it's not a well known place (like where you'd see famous people or something, we live in a village) and yet we saw him on T.V, my mum couldn't believe it!

I said to her "couldn't you know someone off here who could sing better?"

It was bad though I've got to say....laughing

It says in the newspaper he won a singing award in America, I also said to my mum "it must have been a different song and channel"

I thought it was out of tune....that's what I mean by 'channel'

naybean
The chicken factory dude? I felt so sorry for him but it was so funny!

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Yeah, that's him

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I really like G4 too, but you can only have one person winning the X Factor....sad

They were in the bottem yesterday but they're still in, VWS are gone now

I think G4 could be going home next week, noooo, I love 'em and my mum like them (she like Rowetta and Tabby too but she going with G4)

Can you believe what Rowetta sang? No wonder she was one away from being in the bottem.....

Red Superfly
They are all over-rated, and the best ones have already been voted off.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
2 to Go aren't that good

_Matrix_Neo_1_
2 To Go should have gone....yes

My mum liked Verity but she went to keep 2 To Go in....which was wrong, 2 To Go should have been the first to go (instead of Reberta, well, I'm not sure....)

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Well, I think Tabby will actually win The X Factor because he's got a great voice

My friend thinks Rowetta will win but with a emotion it's just not possible.

YES WAYNE! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THIS IS ME!
She won't win!

Umm, anyway, I also love G4 but there can only be one winner and I don't think they could win because of Simon saying "I honestly can't see them winning this competion" so I doubt they will win.

Well of course not because all the judges love Tabby, even Simon, nothing bad said to him from Simon.

Even if he's in the bottem 2 every week from now the other act will go over Tabby (except the judge going with their own act)

For example: Simon will go with Steve and Sharon goes with Tabby...but having said that what if Louis sends Tabby home to keep his act safe like Simon said...

Simon (and the crowd) on the 20th November: "I want to win this competion" *boos and oooohs from crowd* "So do I kick out the act that's a threat or the weaker of the two?" *cheers from crowd*

Kate: "And who is that person?"

Simon: "The person on this stage I've always feared of is Tabby, you know, it is a competion, we all knew the rules"

Something like that anyway....wink

T.M
down with reality T.V 2guns
gun_bandana REALITY
rifle T.V
sniper

MildPossession
Rowetta is the best singer out of the lot, fantastic singer. Don't think much of the others left.

Tabbi's voice is nothing special and he adds nothing new to the songs he sings. I find his voice a bore.

But yes, Tabbi probably will win because of all the fan girls not knowing any better.

smile

_Matrix_Neo_1_
How can you say Tabby's crap?

Louis and even Simon, yes, SIMON love him, they think he's great, the public think he's great, I think he's great! I rest my case for a while....smile

MildPossession
I didn't say crap, I said I find it a bore. I will say crap if I think someone can't sing.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I think Simon can be reasonable sometimes but he does go over the top sometimes.

He only likes G4 half the time, a 50/50 with them.
I love them but I want Tabby to win, I love them both. smile There can only be one winner so Tabby is the one

I doubt G4 could win anyway, not saying they shouldn't deserve to but with Tabby in the competion it will be tough...sad

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Rowetta left, yeah, she's gone, now Tabby is safer smile

VOTE FOR TABBY PEOPLE!!!

INU-KAYLA
what the HELL is X-FACTOR?

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Not heard of it then? It's about people singing and only 1 person can win The X Factor, it's a competion.

The public vote for their favourite and the one with lowest votes goes home. 1 person goes home a week.

3 acts are left so in 2 weeks there will be a winner!

They sing every Saturday and Loius Walsh, Sharon Osborne and Simon Cowell are judges.

From 50,000 people it narrowed down and down and then there was the top nine so 6 acts have gone so far.

Martial_artist
Tabby left! Whhhaaaaa! Okay! mad VOTE G4! THEY'RE STILL IN! YAY! GO G4! NO STEVE! smile Hee hee

jaden101
ok ok ok ok ok

i have never watched this show before...i know the premise...a bunch of talent void ugly people sing to some experts in public exploitation

could it be that this is the ultimate in schadenfreude?... how good is it to watch peoples shallow ambitions being shredded to bits by people who have no idea what talent is in the first place

take tonights great example

a fat pasty skinned supermarket supervisor comes waddling in wearing a cream suit and a piano key tie...proceeds to sing a terrible rendition of some generic pop song...gets told he's shite...and then goes off in a strop like a spoiled child getting its first taste of the real world

i have to say this...and its a pretty bold statement...for comedy value...its on par with the train wreck humour of the office with ricky gervais...its that difficult to watch without cringing that you have to change the channel because you can feel physical embarresment for these complete moronic fools

whats even more bizzare is that year after year...and reality singing show after reality singing show...the "winners" are more short lived than their predecessors...

so why do these people bother?....and why do they bother whittling down thew numbers and filtering out the arguably more talented people...why not just set up a karaoke tv station so we can all laugh 24 hours a day at these idiots who seem intent on humiliating themselves for our viewing pleasure

Blue Dragon
It's back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.