Smallville's Michael Rosenbaum On 'Cursed' Re-Shoot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SalemLang
Michael Rosenbaum On 'Cursed' Re-Shoot

Michael Rosenbaum, who stars in Wes Craven's Cursed, says he was not part of the original shoot, and only joined when Craven decided to do a re-shoot. "I'm one of the newcomers," Rosenbaum told Sci-Fi Wire. "I play this character who is infatuated with Christina Ricci."

Rosenbaum says he was contacted through his manager by Craven. "My manager sent me a letter from Wes. It just said, 'Michael, I enjoy your work. I hope you'll be interested in playing this role.' And I said, 'I'll do it.' My manager said, 'Would you like to read the script?' I said, 'No. Wes Craven just asked me to do a role. I'm going to do it.' It was great. He's great."

Rosenbaum says that Craven was quite impressed by his impressions of famous people. "Everyone always asks me to do Chris Walken and John Malkovich impressions, and I like doing them, because I'm a ham," Rosenbaum added. "That's all there is to it. But we were doing a serious scene, and I'm looking at Christina Ricci, and I'm very intense. I say, 'Come on, we need to get out of here.' And Wes goes, 'Now do it as Christopher Walken doing the role.' So I go , 'Come on, we need to get out of here.' Everybody started laughing. It was fun. It keeps the set light." Cursed is expected to be released October 1st.Smallville's Smallville's Michael Rosenbaum On 'Cursed' Re-Shoot

Paola
I'll see that one! happy

sexylexy32
I saw Cursed and it was really good,good plot . Of Course I kinda watched it for MR, but .... smile cool

liam k
i seen that one it was very good b+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.