help me remember..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meanddamouse
i seen a movie when i was a kid that really scared me...and i cant seemed to remember the name of it..just some of the scenes from it..so any help would be appreciated..here goes what i remember... their are are several adults staying in this house....and something is in it or some demonic force..but one scene shows a guy screaming and the other trying to help him he is being dragged down the hallway and the demon (which you cant see) is scratching his legs up and then lets him go as the other are pulling on him.. another scene i remember is when 2 of the adults were in the kitchen and their back are facing a sliding glass windows..and a huge tree is outside...and the wind starts to blow..and slowing a vine from the tree starts moving toward a little hole in the window like it was going to wrap around one of the girls. And then one scene is where one of the adults were pregnant and was in the shower and they heard screaming and when they went to investigate they found her dead and her baby stripped from the womb...but never found the baby...and the father was distraugt and a little later sceen a baby crawling down the hallway..kinda like the demon was tormenting him...thats all i can remember...hope someone else remembers this movie...thanks for the help..

dean7879
try asking on the horror forum

shellspeare
i like my horror films but can't place that one sorry. could it be one of the evil dead films, the second one maybe?

SlipknoT
Kind of sounds like the Devils Advocate

amity75
Don't know it but I want to see it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.