Hulk vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
She looks insanely strong. But i guess she doesn't come close to Mr. Green(Purple) jeans. So mabey thisll be a good tread, i don't know, it's all relative.pile

Maestro
She Hulk gets a few punches here and there, but after a few seconds is pummeled by The Hulk big grin

Evangel94
Few Seconds? Hardly.

She-Hulk's about Class 75-90. When she's out of control, like "Search for She-Hulk" or in the current Avengers arc, she's at Banner's level, both physically and mentally, in that she's brutish. But that's not a normal state of mind for her, while it's been the standard for Bruce Banner.

She-Hulk's fought the Hulk a couple of times. When Banner became seperated, her and the Avengers fought the Mindless Hulk in New Mexico. While she didn't deliver the coup d'grace, she did help the rest of the Avengers take him down. This was in the Hulk series, I don't have the issue numbers handy.

She also fought the Hulk when she was wacky because her body had been subjected to megadoses of gamma radiation. This was in the Sensational series, and she gave him a run for his money, though in the end, she reverted to her regular form.

Then in "Search For She-Hulk" (Avengers), her transformations were out of control because her gamma balances were being disrupted by Jack of Hearts, and she went nuts and started tearing up the town until Hawkeye drew her out of the town, where they encountered Bruce Banner. He hulked out and they fought pretty hard, tearing each other up, both using "hulk smash" phrases and such, until Jack showed up to set things right...

Asian Hulk
Jennifer Walters is She-Hulk!!!!She is the cousin of Bruce Banner.

Maelstrom
that Hulk in New Mexico is 312 or 316 and is still my fav. comic.

spyrokinesi35
laughing laughing I knew this thread would come up soner or later. ok think about it the hulk, with ulimited strenth and a healing factor thts twice as fast as wolverine's vs. she hulk, the living brething engine of justice and detrcution (she's a lawyer) she used to only be able to lift (press 75 tons, but at her ultimate she's prbably at the class 100. They would prbably never get into a fight because she's the closest thing he has to a sister, but ultimate hulk vs. ultimate she hulk would be the hulk by a hair ( and no I don't always pick hulk, because he can be defeated and no I'm not picking him because he's a guy)

emraldguardian
Ultimate Hulk would tear her apart , I mean he took our Thor, Iron Man, Captain America and Giant Man pretty easily in no time.

Mane
well thats just crappy writing.

She-Hulk is Hulk's cousin so Banner would probably try and aviod slapping her around.

Maelstrom
They just fought in Avengers.

Mane
well isnt that sweet.

Soljer
Bump. This is only a couple years old. So, how bout it? Hulk or she hulk?

batdude123
Don't really know. Current She Hulk's a beast. Meh, I'll still go with Hulk. erm

Validus
She-Hulk eats him.

UniOmni
No, he eats her......Maybe they're part Southerner?

Dalak
Hulk

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
sick

bigbran
she hulk beats his head in the ground,

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni

Wow... no expression

UniOmni
Maybe her guts are green....Like apples!!

Any baby that would come of such a union would normally be deformed/mentally retarded, but the hf of the hulkside would prevent that.

And Vally, i'm glad you chose the color green for the ick face. Its fitting for this thread.

Validus
I would guess the guts are purple. Just a feeling I have and it seems appropriate.

MelmothTD
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't The Hulk's physical prowess--which encomapsses his strength, resillence, healing factor, etc.--increase exponentially with his anger? If, at a base level, The Hulk and She-Hulk are of equal ability, wouldn't The Hulk's inability to prevail over "a puny girl" push his juvenille mind into a rage...thus amplifying his form many times over? At that point, wouldn't She-Hulk be just a tad bit outclassed?

I know descent amount of information about The Hulk--both the normal and Ultimate variant--but my SHe-Hulk knowledge is sketchy. If you dedicated readers know any facts to refute what I just suggested above, please feel free to do so.

Dinalfos
Shulkie can increase her strength by working out as Jennifer. But since she's won't have time for that in a fight with her dear cousin, Hulk will stomp her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.