check this out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedijunky1138
check out the link

http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=183

§pearhead
how much of that is legit messed

Brosnan
It has been pieced together by stuff we've already heard.

moonwalker741
but the stuff we already heard isnt all of the movie, so i dont know how thats legit, god people, just wait for the movie, you can watch pictures and webdocs just like im doing, but i dont follow the long fan made summary synopsis, its just, dont know, stupid....IMHO

Anakin2Vader
well for one we know that most of the action on the Federation Cruise Ship in the begining will take place after Obi Wan is knocked out and with Palpatine, hence after the saber fight, but it is nice to get a semi accurate look at the film script

passivejedi
The opening scroll will probably be about 78 - 83 words or so;like the rest of the episodes. This one has only 61. So its FAKE miffed Obviously. rock

darktim1
cool.

NoMeN
could someone post it in this thread. im banned from the MF boards, and i havent even registred :/

Master Kadub
NoMeN,
I am banned from that freakin site also....but i can see the story....

I think part of that story is legit the rest is pieced together from rumor....

I think I will report it to GL..... stick out tongue

PVS

PVS

PVS
if you really want to see the rest of this crap, let me know.

but i think some BS artist has way too much time on their hands...

jedijunky1138
I never said it was lagit.... just interesting. we will not know the full story untill it comes out but a true fan can piece together what they already know from the first two films and the OT. I for one think its part BS but it raised a few eyebrows. it never even mentioned GG and we all know that it is his flagship that Palp is held captive on. Take it as it is and that is just something to think about.

PVS
well, i kinda like the opening crawl....everything after is crap though

Ghetto Goblin
1.) PVS i love the avatar, "alright"

and 2.) good point, "taken from so-in-so place and other "official" places", ya ummm sure, how do we know, it's probley from (dare i say) SS, if ya know what i mean.

guiro72
no, millenium falcon isn't like supershadow....they're alright from what i can remember.....several of the pics we've all enjoyed came from there (including the new promo posters)....this is a fan thing, and he updates it whenever new info is released, and then updates the version number....he's not trying to pass it off as if he has a secret copy of the script or anything....it's just anal retentive spoiler organisation (i try to keep my pics and stuff in order when i have the time, so i understand).....he may not have updated it in a while, i haven't had time to go there for ages....they seemed to be shut down a little while back, so it's good to see they're still up and running....

peluffo
Hey, PVS, great cut and paste job!

darktim1
yeah because they fight general grievious on the ship they just don't grab palpatine and run it's not going to be that easy.

queeq
That "sinister agents" term in the opening scroll is extremely suspicious.... That was in the ANH scroll in a different context. Sounds pretty fake to me.

PVS
was that a complaint veiled in sarcasm?

a couple of folks were banned from MF and asked if someone could paste it here...so i did so.

guiro72
oh, i didn't mean to imply that i'd actually read it by the way....

Cipher
laughing out loud

By the way, fake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.