Anyone know where/if some of these vs happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hitch12157
I like comics, but am not a super expert, so please don't knock me if some of these showdowns' are "common knowledge", but any of you know if these battles have happened and in which comic:

Hulk/Juggernaut
MUTATED Thing/GREEN Hulk (I've seen Mutated Thing/ Grey Hulk and ofcourse regular Thing/Green Hulk)
Doom/ Original Iron Man
She-Hulk/Titania (not including the Secret Wars battle)
She-Hulk/She-Thing
Galactus/Apocolypse (may be spelled wrong sorry)
Galactus/Centinals
Asgard/Olympus battles ie (thor/Herc Zeus/Odin, etc)

Also, 3 questions here: How strong was the Mutated Thing, Class 100? How about when Venom mutated with that virus, he seemed to hold his own against Juggy, also, what were Spidey's strength/powers when he went cosmic. I asked alot, I know, hopefully you guys can help. Thanks.

Swanky-Tuna
I remember Hulk fighting Juggernaut a few times. The only one I can specifically remember is when Hulk was enhanced as one of the four horsemen by Apocalypse.

Tron
I don't know when the rest happened, but I do know all 4 Hulk/Juggernaut fights; The Incredible Hulk #172, Avengers:West Coast #64, The Incredible Hulk#402, and The Incredible Hulk #457.

G-Judge333
*Judge bumb*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.