Invisible Women vs. Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Here is what i meant in my other thread when i said Kitty was even more powerfull than the Invisible Women. Now unless her shield can is a total solid, which it may be rendering kitty unable to advance on her, then Shadowcat would be able to just phase to Susan and strangle her if she needed to. Or she could dispose of her inside the earth.boat

Nataku8188
Or susan can just like, ya know... go invisible. :: Shrugs ::

Mane
lol nice.

OR sue can just like, ya know... impale kitty's skull with an invisible forcefield. :: Shrugs ::

Nataku8188
God mane, i love you so much it hurts. :-D <3

Mane
LOL laughing

norrin radd

jasonk3
Shadowcat

Entity
Interesting. Invisible Woman but interesting.
This ones very debatable.

Btw. I'd say Sue's little brain bubble tricks shouldn't work that well on kitty. Unless she's caught off gaurd but if she prepped then I'd say Sue would really have to work for this one. As would Kitty but its close.

xmarksthespot
Stalemate. Neither can hurt the other. Kitty would probably never find Sue. Sue can't hurt a phased Kitty.

jasonk3
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Stalemate. Neither can hurt the other. Kitty would probably never find Sue. Sue can't hurt a phased Kitty.

I agree, it's a stalemate...ignore my earlier comment about shadowcat winning.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Could Kitty go underground and come up inside the shield or something?

StyleTime
I think he meant Sue going invisible makes it a stalemate moresoe than Sue erecting a forcefield.

phase
as much as it hurts me to say this, being a kitty fan, sue would win this. She creates force fields by bending light. It has been shown that kitty is still vulnerable to all aspects of the electromagnetic spectrum when phased (she only negates matter). so, sue's forcefields would stop kitty...so she can do her little "put pea-sized forcefield in mouth and expand" etc.! As, symmetric chaos sez, only chance of kitty winning is for her to go underground, sense were sue is and pull her down! (unless we're talking super kitty wer she can just phase the ground beneath sue - sue equal dead!! ....so now i'm not too sure....

hmmm...

TIE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.