Omfg......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix

Linkalicious
that expensive??? confused

laughing

greyboy
CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

SaTsuJiN
well they 'do' have MGS2: Substance out... and MGS2 is garbage anyways sad MGS was better

BlackMamBA
its a old games anyways.

BlackMamBA
its a old game anyways.

ssj4goku
whats that in us money

ScarFace Clone
I dont get how you can say MGS2 was garbage when it was a simulation of the first one? i own them both and i think 2 is better!

greyboy
mgs2 was awesome...i dont know why youd say that either.

ScarFace Clone
Yes i smell a debate between me and grey boy vs. SaTsuJiN

Fearnix
MGS2 was ****ing great so was MSG
but i will allways like Metal Gear for the Snes the most

ragesRemorse
sons of liberty was complete shit after the intro of playing as snake, I mean one of the enemies was a fat guy on rollerblades throwing dynamite. another was a vampire and a chik would coundlt be touched by bulelts. what the hell was this goofy shit? that may have been acceptable in a ifferent genre, but not in a spy espionage game, that has always been fantastical but stil kept the element of realism in the games.

bardock
it is a great game. you were pissed at a vampire but you had no problem with some dude in a gas mask with minds powers?

BackFire
I agree with Satsujin and RR, MGS was infinitely better then MGS2. MGS2 was almost all cinema's. The gameplay was repetitive and lame, just didn't capture the brilliance that MGS did.

ragesRemorse
yeah actually i diddnt. that character actually had depth, and was very well thought out. as were all other characters in MGS 1. I dont have a problem with suspending reality, it is when you completely throw it out the window,that im getting out of the car. Telepathy actually has some validity in the world of science,saying it was a military experiment is cool. Vampires and chiks that cant be touched by bullets? that sounds like a bad mythology lesson to me.

I put up with the shitty characters and story telling of that game, up to the point where i fought a fat guy on rolelrblades throwing dynamite at me. I played for five more minutes and quit. I was thinking maybe this would have turned out to be a VR mission or sothin, but when i realized that no,that is just hopefull htinking is when i quit.

bardock
i thought it was great but we all have are opinions.

ScarFace Clone
Yes we do. My opinion i thouht the game play in the second one was was better becaus eof the first ,person mode. easier to kill when there are alot of enimes near by.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.