The Black King vs. Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I like the Black King because his power is contained. His strength doesn't bustle out into size and muscle mass. I find that kind of power more attractive than any Hulk like strength.
Strong Guy, from X-factor, is really a good character. The worse it gets on him, the more pain inflicted on him, the stronger he gets.
I don't know who would win this fight, but I think it is a really great match.boxing

Mane
Strong Guy sucks.

Maelstrom
Hey Mane, have you ever read Uncanny X-men Lifedeath 2. It's the story of Storm returning to her roots in Africa. In it she runs into a lion with a white Mane which she saves from hunters. This is when she had lost her powers to Forges weapon. It is a poignant story about the beauty of the beginnings and ends of life and how proper our powerlessness can sometimes be.
Your name made me think of that lion. raver

Mane
im flattered glare

G-Judge333
*Judge bumb*

Charlotte DeBel
Sebastian Shaw can amp his strength to lower level than Guido, but he doesn't have time limits in amping. Also he can trick Strong Guy into striking him...

Actually it's hard to decide. I'm tempted to vote for Shaw (Guido is too ugly to my taste and too much of a comic character), but it can go either way...

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I like the Black King because his power is contained. His strength doesn't bustle out into size and muscle mass. I find that kind of power more attractive than any Hulk like strength.
Strong Guy, from X-factor, is really a good character. The worse it gets on him, the more pain inflicted on him, the stronger he gets.
I don't know who would win this fight, but I think it is a really great match.boxing

stalemate

Stoic
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.