BTH 48 Up My Sleeve (Spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Looks like Darth Sidious' lightsaber hilt. Discuss

Bartman99

Dropkick
If someone PM's me a link, I will gladly share the wealth.

queeq
Cough drops anyone?

GCG
at plenty of lozenges . too many force chokes going on here

PVS
<----trying to learn force choke

rinaldoz
PM me Please. wink

davesmolo
Yeah, I could for a little of that PM action too......

Swordfish2k0
c'mon pm's all round.....!

The Ones
PM Me please or post it here

Jodo kast
can you pm me please?

frank704
what is PM ?

PVS
Public
Menace

PVS
i mean

Private
frank704
thank you, in that case can I have it too

Dropkick
Anyone get it yet? confused

Boris
Maybe........

Jedi Priestess
FIRST OF ALL PEOPLE....you dont ask for scramba to pm you....YOU have to pm HIM YOURSELVES OK? This isnt a friggen delivery service. I think it should be plenty good you are getting the thing as it is, people need to do a little work on their own instead of expecting this type of stuff to be handed to them. Not to mention its EXTREMELY annoying to read an entire thread thats made up of 3/4 posts saying "pm me". Get up off your asses and pm HIM yourself. Good grief. mad mad

Jedi Priestess
By the way, none of you are missing much...it's just pieces of a lightsaber....it's one of the poorer BTH's we've had.

PVS
JP laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

guiro72
maybe scramba should start charging?.....

Jedi Priestess
well damnit man........that kind of laziness just torques me

guiro72
like a nest full of little baby birds....

darthgoddess
I PMed him, but he didn't answer me. Maybe he is busy, or making a trip or he doesn't want to send material anymore. Difficult to know.

PVS
McScramba

laughing laughing laughing

guiro72
keep in mind he may well be getting upward of 200 pm's each time...he's only human....and he does have a life as well, don't be too impatient....

PVS
I PM'd SCRAMBA AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER A HALF HOUR!!!

I WANT SERVICE!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Dropkick
Hey JP,

In the past, when Scramba has it he posts in the thread.

With the last BTH, he said he'd PM me as soon as he gets it posted somewhere, so that he doesn't get bombarded with 1000 PM's. I told him I'd share the PM burden with him if he'd "hook me up" when he gets it.

No need to go off the deep end, torqued or no.

When he (or someone else) gets it up, I'll go back through the thread and share the info with everyone who said "PM me".

Boris
I'll slap it up right here if I can get my hands on it

guiro72
yeah, as dropkick said, if you do get it, share the burden if you can....

your recent bravery has been noted and appreciated, boris....cheers.....

IRON EDDIE 666
Strange, Scramba has normally posted a messsage by now to say to pm him by now

guiro72
he was away interstate or something last week, so it was a bit of a wait then....just chill for a few days methinks.....

guiro72
by the way, JP if you're still online....there was something i posted in another thread, and didn't get a chance to respond to your response because the thread shut down....

i've been posting in a hurry lately, so maybe didn't explain it very well, but i wasn't saying hyperspace was the only reason people were so hyped for ep III (i'd be hyped if seen absolutely nothing - although they are doing a good job of feeding the buzz in my opinion).....but that's not the point i was making....

i was saying that maybe hyperspace wasn't primarily just an oportunity to rip a few more dollars out of fans as everyone assumes.....think back to ep II, production photos, the script, all kinds of stuff was leaking out left right and centre, and part of the fun of having that stuff was knowing that you weren't meant to have it, it added an illicit thrill to finding something new....now look at the current situation with ep III....people are getting that same effect by getting hold of hyperspace stufff, but the big difference is lucas is in total control of the whole situation and what comes out....how much "unofficial" stuff has leaked this time?....not much....spoilers yeah, but not pictures, scripts etc....

so to reiterate....maybe lucas is fully expecting hyperspace stuff to do the rounds, and has just craftily found a way to corner the market in leaking his own spoilers......ya dig?.....

Boris
Other people than scramba have hs..... whistle

mauler
All this and more For Just....US $ 35.95 !!!! whistle

laughing

The Ones
Lucas is a greedy bastard!

Jedi Priestess
this must be an exceedingly slow bunch....
HINT....
scramba has ALWAYS had a bit of help...
take a guess who that may be...
and you will figure out the reason for me being a little "torqued"
sheesh

matthewo07
You know, JP has every reason to be mad, i mean, it makes me made to see a bunch of people saying pm me pm me. Come on, it's not that hard to figure out that no ones wants search for someone who they can pm. By the way, i love you JP, your awesome!

Jedi Priestess
thnx matt....scramba will take care of all of you soon I am sure...the BTH didnt even come out until 1am EST last night and by the time it finally came out we were all offline...have patience peeps.

darktim1
not that eager to see.

Freakin' Jedi
Post it.... I can't afford the Hyperspace.....

Boris
No one has it.......

Freakin' Jedi
No one has it? Did Lucas steal everyone's money now? LOL

Boris
No one that hasnt paid lol

Freakin' Jedi
Yeah... do not spent money on hyperspace anymore... Lucas is rich, he can give us the ******* pics for free! Come on George....

Boris
Anyone with this pic send me it!!!!!! I must see the new Sidious' lightsaber pic!!!!!!! sad

DarthCyrax
its not even put together.

darthfisto09
PM me please!

moonwalker741
ill wait for the movie thank you very much

Altar[1stONE]
Altar to the rescue , they say that his saber may be spring activated , and pops out from his sleeve.

waynerobsonuk
I bet the people who make replica's are going to love that pic smile Will save them alot of work.

Wayne...

GCG
spoiler indeed huh

Anakin2Vader
All those requests and someone posts it and gets no thanks..... o well ... thanks ALTAR

PVS
not good

scramba2000
ok sorry im late. I've been extremely busy and what not. Those who pm'ed me, check your pms...those who haven't any pms pm me...

csm
Yes Scramba is a God, and if you want to see all of the BTH pics in one location make sure to stop by The Annex, it may change locations from time to time but remember the URL redirect I have listed and you will always find me and the pictures.

CSM

moonwalker741
dude, you attached it...

no http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/doh.gif

PVS
like i said...not good messed

darth_surgent
Hey Mods, you've got a little job to do (9 posts up).

moonwalker741
yes

Boris
EDIT

Jedi Priestess
Boris I truly hope you didnt get that from Scramba.....

NoMeN
Boris, remove that pic please.

Boris
Why, and I can't, only a mod can.......

PVS
you could delete it from image shack or photo bucket, wherever you uploaded it, rendering the link dead

waynerobsonuk
Weren't we all asked not to post images of hyperspace stuff on here any more?
I'm not making a big deal of it (not as if I'm a person of any consiquence anyways..) but if you got it from scramba and have posted it here then that does seem a bit wrong when scramba's only trying to keep everyone 'in the loop'. Plus he's trying to keep this low key.
But hey, your all big enough to deal with this without me going on about it....:P

Wayne...

GCG
boris boris boris roll eyes (sarcastic)

but i like that website ; its got a Soundtrack Music PLayer

dms6117
*sigh* never mind

Anakin2Vader
aaaww man... Inever thought Id see the day that someone would be getting hammered in here for posting the good stuff sad .... but i guess they are just tryin to keep things low.... but props anyway to Boris for slapping the pic up there beer

Boris
Yes I too dont understand, I'd take it down if I could, I'm sure the mods will went they get here smile

PVS
just report it to the mods.
just say "im sorry, i didnt realise i could not post HS pics, could you please remove it...etc" im sure they'll be cool about it.

GCG
yeah right.....would you expect me to believe that laughing

PVS
hey, we're all human right?
i doubt they would flip out about it.
now if the pic stays and they feel the sting of the LFL pimp hand,
thats another story.

Boris
WE can post hs stuff as long as it's not on the KMC servers......

PVS
i dont know boris. as of recent, the mods have even been
deleted hyperlinked images.

GCG
we all have memories as well ;
i dont think we need reminders. if i was a mod here i would have already flipped out repeating myself. but it seems LFL are staying at bay for some reason..................uhm................

waynerobsonuk
well the fact they seem to be staying at bay maybe due to the ammount of good hyperlinks that seemed to come from this forum. Should keep them busy for a while.

Wayne...

Jedi Priestess
Boris, as of the last 2 weeks Queeq has specifically asked that you LINK this kind of stuff, not attach or even post the way you did. We have had in fact several LFL peeps checking in here lately, but hey, if you are feeling lucky leave it be...Im sure Raz wont mind being LFL'd. messed
And the way to take it down is to remove it from the image host or website you have it stored at.

BTW you never said was that the one you got from Scramba?

GCG
uhm....................JP = Scramba2000....................uhm..........

Jedi Priestess
no Im not Scramba....that would make me a sock dear....but you are getting very warm....its not that hard to figure out if you go back to when scramba was openly posting the links and read the thread right before he posted.

darth_surgent
I know who Scramba is. I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know... but I'm not telling.... If you're wondering how I know, JP, the clues are in *Cough* *..(R)..*..(A)..*, um yeah....

GCG
Scramba on the way to force choke somebody
tomcat

PVS
OMFG surgent your profile gets more and more twisted by the day laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

love the issac hayes lyrics btw

Boris
Ok, I won't post any more hs stuff then smile

GCG
i zenze a debate rizing my friend.....

Boris
lol

Jedi Priestess
LMAO surge..I am NOT scramba..OK? Scramba is SCRAMBA......

the Priestess is just his

yrpepahsec supplier.... eek! evil face

Boris
That was clever.......

Jedi Priestess
<-----generally is

Boris
laughing

Jedi Priestess
you STILL need to dump that pic tho pissed

Boris
Yes well I can't.......

Jedi Priestess
why is that?

Boris
I can't delete it off the host or edit my post.

darth_surgent
I didn't say that you were Scramba. I just said the the clues are in **(.R.) (.A.)** If you know what I mean... We can discuss it "there" if you want... big grin

Boris
Clues...... **(.R.) (.A.)** ........ my head hurts, see you edited JP lol

GCG
Scramba = ?

Qarantined
Useful
Extra
Elemantary
Greatness

Boris
Indeed......

Jedi Priestess
er NO scramba is NOT queeq.....scramba is his own self. Nevermind....and Surge you are currently in violation of the mandates...take that to pm plz.

Boris
The mystery of the one they call Scramba lol, maybe its George himself......

Jedi Priestess
ARGH! wallbash censored
How many different ways can I say this?? SCRAMBA=SCRAMBA!! There is NO secret identity...NONE, NADA, ZIPPO!

Got that?

Boris
Erm.... ok then........

PVS
boris, i asked you this, and you never answered:

do you have an account with photobucket/imageshack(whichever)

if so, you can access your pictures and delete it.

when you do so, the link on this thread will be made dead.

can you do this???

Boris
Nope it's just a uploading site thing, I don't see what the big deal is anyway.

PVS
dude, queeq already took your older hyperlinked pic down.
the mods dont want you posting the pics, hyperlinked or not.

PVS
this is the thread i am referring to:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=306796&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

Boris
Oh yeah lol, well I can't do anything about it, have to wait for a mod.

GCG
why the certainty that

scramba = scramba ?

how u know this ?

Ah yes; queeg must be sharing a lot of secrets in that King size bed. and do these secrets remain between the sheets ?

Tune in the next post
Same thread ;
Same forum;
Same website .....

for the Scramba Saga ! laughing

PVS
no more adventures! wink

GCG
i am going to have to kill you PVS if you deprive me off my entertainment

PVS
<---check back yard for crazy man with uzi big grin

scramba2000
there is only one scramba and thats me. I'm not registered under any other name on this board. case closed cool also, due to certain complications with the whole hs thing, i might take a day or more to reply to certain requests that originate from pms. please be patient...

PVS
ok, the mods erased the link to the pic

Gangularis
still don't see what's the big deal about posting a link here vs posting a link in every single pm someone asks for. it may "feel" safer that way.. but in reality, it's ultimately just as accessible to lucas as this.

Boris
Well said Gangularis

GCG
<---------- Is in basement with cheese wire

Anakin2Vader
Sweeeet... glad we finally got that pic down... now we are all much safer wacko roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing o well I just come here for the discussions but it was cool ( back in a more civilized time) when everyone could see the pics to discuss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.