TV SERIES CONFIRMED (god help us all)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
well, its official

from TF.N:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday TFN was up in Los Angeles for the DVD press day sponsored by Lucasfilm and Fox Home Entertainment. We are pleased to announce that Lucasfilm confirmed officially a Star Wars television show coming in the future. They didn't comment on setting (post-Episode III or post-Episode VI we would guess)or release schedule (we expect Fall 2006). Either way - this is coming for sure!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
so.....um.......yeah....

NoMeN
messed im afraid. please please dont let this be another big mess up.

PVS
well, it cant be written off as an april fools joke, being that it's september.

guiro72
it's too late for that nomen....if it's bad at least i will get a laugh out of it, this is my current star wars attitude....better than getting angry, and too many things have been messed up for me to be precious about it anymore....congratulations on a 100% worthy thread PVS....nice one....

NoMeN
hehe, true quiro

PVS
...as opposed to my other unworthy threads? sad j/k

captainmidnight
its easy for this to make some people nervous,but this could work,i hope its post ep3,becouse they have alot they could work with,the jedi purge for example,the forming of the rebellion,the adventures of getting the technical read outs of the death star,all this could be pretty interesting if they do it RIGHT........

PVS
see, if it was like KOTOR or 'tales of the jedi"
i think it would be cool, so long as it is far removed from the saga.

but i dont think we shall be so lucky

guiro72
i think post ep III is best bet, and the longest gap to fill timewise (also the clone wars closes the ep II to ep III gap, so this is the next hole to fill....post ep VI might involve getting the original cast back too, so that possibly rules that out....

no PV, i meant compared to everyone elses unworthy threads....

PVS
see, i dont like the idea of post epIII...its just not right.
even if it turns out really cool...its still a sitcom....its an abomination

EDIT>>>"PV"? guiro...i dont think i know you well enough for us to be on a first 2 initial basis stick out tongue (joking)

captainmidnight
do you mean you want it to be star wars related,but not really have any ties to the saga?

Sesse
I vote for yet another Holiday Special.

But one thing is sure. Im gonna get this series on tape,dvd, etc. It will be very valuable after a few years if it gets eaven nearly as hilarious as HS did.

PVS
well, i would like it that way very much.
but 99.9999999999% certainty it wont pan out like that.
so may as well leave my hopes and wishes as just that.

guiro72
more of a scifi/drama series than a sitcom....plus most of the main characters are out of the picture after ep III, so there wouldn't be as much trouble getting the cast together for it....vader could be in it, because he's a masked character and anyone can play him....same for boba fett.....a sitcom about yoda on dagobah would be cool....just him talking to himself every week, with multiple personality disordr from the boredom....

PVS
hmmm...interesting...it could be like tom hanks in castaway....but he will personify his lightsaber and name it "yaddle" after his old council girlfriend. they will laugh, cry, argue, tell stories. it could work

guiro72
oh, but "PVS" is just SO formal....jabba's palace could make regular appearances...all rubber masks or puppets....

"mister PVS" perhaps?.....

PVS
close.....MASTER PVS laughing

PVS
would ewan still play obiwan? i guess so, right?
as well as the actors who play beru and owen?
as well as tarkin...i guess james earl jones as well

captainmidnight
lol laughing ..... do you think ewan would do a series like this,or does obi-wan even have to be in it?

guiro72
don't think ewan would agree....plus obi wan stuck in desert might not be much fun....lotsa stormtroopers, maybe imperial guards....wondering if they could get away with someone else as palpatine with makeup, but he's supposed to be in lockdown so they can cut around him....you'd probably get owen and beru to do it, i don't know how james earl jones feels about doing tv....

"master PVS"?.....definitely don't know you well enough.....

guiro72
just realised how boring owen beru would be....but tarkin idea is a winner....poor guy having to wear that makeup every week though....

i think it would likely be military themed....to keep the plot and action simple to spin out....kind of battlestar galactica....

Cipher
They would never get James Earl Jones, he's too expensive.....
Owen, Beru and young Luke? God, not another kid actor....

There were Boba Fett rumors some time ago.

I don't know if I like this: how will they keep a level of quality?
And how expensive would a TV series be?
Maybe it will be a mini-series......
And why not animation?

guiro72
agree on james earl, but who knows....maybe he needs the work....boba fett and bounty hunters definite possibility (plus mask solves casting problems)....

this is why i'm thinking military (tarkin, stormtroopers etc) or bounty hunters, or a combination of both....each week you just send the characters on a new mission....quality would probably be like the young indiana jones series (not that i ever watched it)....lucas said once he used young indy to pay for effects development, because the network pays you to make it and then gets the money back through advertising so money shouldn't be a problem....if no one watched it, it would die after one series though....they've already done animation i guess, something different?.....

Cipher
Battlestar Galactica- a classic....

This looks like suspicious to me.....
Official announcement on the Official Site, then I'll believe....

guiro72
plus using the digital technology they've developed for the prequels will make it lot cheaper....

Cipher
It would be weird to have Tarkin hunting Jedi and stampin out rebellions on local systems....

PVS
oh you WISH this was fake! ....as do I sad

guiro72
think it's 100% real from the looks....i don't know what i think until i see....

i'm not surprised he's doing it though....after ep III star wars will be dead...this will keep toys in the stores and fans on the net....things to put in official magazines....he doesn't even have to do it himself....(obscure non-commercial films - c'mon lucas do it, show us what you're really made of with a new idea).....wishful thinking enough for ya?.....

Dropkick
I have a hard time believing that a TV series based around the bad guys hunting down and defeating the good guys each week would be very popular.

Now, if they show a constant struggle between the Empire and the Rebellion each week, and you don't quite know who's going to win each week, maybe that would work.

Sith Master X
I think I'm all for the TV show, but god help us it has to be done right! Just give it a chance, you never know what could happen.

Jedi Priestess
blowup blowup blowup

PVS
AND HeeeeEEEEEERE'S JP!!!!!!!! eek!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Boris
I like it.......I like it alot.

Jedi Priestess
there are simply no words to convey my deep, deep dissapointment in George Lucas for this stupidity.

PVS
.......oh do try laughing laughing

Jedi Priestess
I would but Id get banned for sure since most of them begin with the letter F

vanyoda
Actually the idea of seeing Mark Hamill as an older Jedi might be a better
starting point. I hope Lucasfilm doesn't make a weekly series, maybe 2 or 3 TV movies a year. Personally I would prefer theatrical releases.

darktim1
george lucas said last night on tv during an interview that once he is done with starwars he is going to have nothing to do with it maybe the tv thing is rick macallum idea and I heard that it would be of the old republic.Thats what I heard I do know GL is going to make more young indy chronicles for release on dvd for now may force be with you.

Freakin' Jedi
I'm curious what's coming... "The Young Luke Skywalker Chronicles"?

captainmidnight
the extinction of the sith,that could be cool,i'm trying to stay optomistic becouse i love star wars,i dont want this series to bomb.....

Boris
What would be so bad about it? I'd like it set either post III or kotor time

LanİeWindu
I want it to be about the Bounty Hunters Guild.

There could be a young Boba, starring that kid from Ep 2 and we see him become the most fearsome Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy.

Boris
Interesting, that would be a fresh change to the Jedi who are featured so prominently in the movies.

captainmidnight
i dont think it'll be bad if its post ep3,but i guess GL said that he isnt gonna have anything to do with it,its gonna be mc cullams deal or whatever,and its gonna be about the old republic in which i dont think that'll be bad,but i dont like mc cullam,i think he helped lucas with $,and he's gonna try to capitalize with this series,it's just a opinion though........

LanİeWindu
Either the BHG or something set after the New Jedi Order or something with a teenage Ben Skywalker.

Jedi Priestess
The end of one of the best movie franchises of all time is whats coming if this actually gets made IMHO

Cipher
This will probably be set post-Ep.3 from what I have heard in the last couple of months....
KOTOR era or some other dreaded EU related thing wouldn't attract the general public, to me. In between Ep. 3 and 4 makes the most sense.

And either TV movies or maybe two mini-series a year would work....

But really, I just don't see how this won't suck. The production values will be different, too. And how can they keep it interesting?

Reborn Again
Like Yoda would say: "Hum, see we will, yes?" This'll be great if it happens. I've always wanted a TV series continuing the saga after E6. All I have are the books. I'll be great to see actual visual representation of Mara Jade and Grand Admiral Thrawn.

guiro72
right, someone mentioned mara jade, and admiral thrawn....now I am hell's wrath.....

captmidnight, where did you hear george would have nothing to do with it? if it is mcallum, then i will have nothing to do with it....guy creeps me out....eu eu eu eu....(will watch it for a laugh though, but JP it won't ruin the saga in this case, because it is not part of the saga....eu eu eu....

PVS
BINGO!!! my thoughts exactly

thats another reason i want to see it EU related and removed from the saga. if its cool, then great. but if it sucks, it would just fade into obscurity leaving the saga untouched either way.

like that theatrically released ewok movie, remember that one? no?
my point exactly wink

guiro72
the 2 ewok movies are being released on one dvd disc for 15 dollars....my favourite bit is when wicket suddenly starts speaking in english in the second one....("what the hell, no one will notice, and we can't be bothered"wink.....nice one guys....

but if i'm going to enjoy this thing on any level, it should be mainly based around characters from the existing films, this is my problem with it being kotor.....if my goal was to completely avoid it, and hate it with all my soul then what you said applies to me PVS....but if was going to enjoy it then eu is no good for me....

PVS
but what if it was not based on any EU, but what GL writes?

PVS
i just use KOTOR and Tales of the Jedi as a reference, not like i want to see the exact story.

but i WOULD like to see the origins of the republic, the story of how the sith came to be nearly extinct, the revelation of the "chosen one", stuff that TIES IN to the saga, but not being a direct part of it

guiro72
if lucas wrote it then i would take it seriously (well, star wars seriously anyway)....

i'm using "kotor" to mean pre ep I old republic too....i haven't even played the game, so i don't even know much about it other than the timeframe....

if it is bad then i would prefer it to be unrelated to the saga, so i could ignore it better....if it is good then i would prefer to see something familiar if possible....if lucas wrote it, it wouldn't be eu, so this is good....mcallum creeps me out....i think that's all i can say without more information.....

mauler
I'm curious what's coming... This will probably be set post-Ep.6 with animated characters

Darth Sauron
I told you so stick out tongue

guiro72
i think they said it wasn't a cartoon....live action....

Cipher
I've heard the audio clip and it didn't sound like the Lucasfilm guy was saying , yeah, there's gonna be a weekly show....

Someone in the crowd mentions the show and the guy kind of responds to it...
For all we know that rep. might have been thinking of the Clone Wars....

I just hope its not a weekly show because it will go bland quickly...

guiro72
oh, that doesn't match with the way the initial report was written....but force.net, what can ya do?.....

i don't know if i'd be relieved by this or not.....but my curiosity to see gets the better of me....

PVS
yes, its like passing a terrible car wreck.
you really dont want to look, but you have to

guiro72
and then wish you hadn't because you can't get the horrible images out of your head for years and years....

PVS
.....indeed..............indeed.........

guiro72
admit it....every now and then you hear jar jar's voice...

PVS
on very quiet nights...when i try to sleep...i hear him...

"exueeeese me" *shudders*

guiro72
laughing out loud

captainmidnight
it was a interview on this forum site and from what it said,it was as if GL was saying after ep3,thats it for him concerning star wars,and that mcallums production team is gonna go ahead with a star wars series......mabey its BS,but if it isnt i dont want anything to do with the series...

PVS
"but if it isnt i dont want anything to do with the series..."

that is total BS captain.laughing
you know you have to see it.
you dont have to like it.
but you will have to see it wink

captainmidnight
your right again PVS,yeah i'll watch it,i guess i'm kinda pi**ed that GL wants nothing to do with it,i dont know why he wouldnt he could do a good job at this,i mean why not keep the dream going,he'll get his money no matter what,right.......

Jedi Priestess
I assume the reason GL doesnt want anything to do with this is because he doesnt want his name attached to it when it bombs. laughing

Cipher
Mini-series once or twice a year.
That way, they can promote it, schedule it for sweeps, make toys and stuff...
If it didn't suck, it could OK....

But it may not even be true.....

captainmidnight
yeah i suppose so,i guess i wouldnt blame him,we as fans are pretty demanding ang since that whole young indiana jones wasnt all that good,GL has cold feet,so yeah,guess i cant blame him.....

Gangularis
i think it could be really good, if done the right way...ex Smallville.

and jp.. there have been so many things that have spun off from Star Wars.... video games, books, magazines, cartoons, cheaply done Ewok movies, a bad holiday special..... and now you say a TV series would kill the films for you??

i'm shocked that this is what does it in for you guys.. and yet blotching the ending of Jedi, along with many other parts of star wars, is all peas and carrots to you.

captainmidnight
hey gang your avatar rocks....i wonder what i'd pay too see that happen ahhhhh........who nose?

Jedi Priestess
Ive made my feelings known about these things before, in case anyone missed it what follows are my experiences with the things Gang mentioned

video games: dont play em
books: only read 3 of em
magazine: outside of Insider havent ever read a single one
cartoons: think they are stupid
Ewok movies & holiday special: never seen em and dont plan to

and one more thing..all I have EVER seen of the OT is the ORIGINAL Theater Versions. Never seen the Special Editions...I'm pretty old school.

So yes, for ME I can say a TV series would seriously cheapen MY Star Wars experience.

Gangularis
you never saw the special editions???1!1??

don't know any old school star wars fan that passed on seeing it when it was rereleased in 97..

ok...... i guess that's why the altered ending ect. doesn't bother you.. because you won't be seing the ultra-special edition either??

Master Kadub
I have always been one to argue that the best way to do a mini-series on the small screen for StarWars would be something simular to Final Fantasy

maybe 6 2 hour episodes on the SciFi channel the first year....
then if all went well.....6 more....

it would definately feed the SWfanatics info for a while....

Sith Master X
But if GL did it, it wouldn't bomb. stick out tongue

Scary thing is, no matter how bad it may be, I'm sure that I'll be glued to the TV set watching every episode of it. erm

Cipher
Well, Lucas being involved doesn't mean success (Howard the Duck)......

He supposedly wants to do other kinds of projects after Ep. 3. As long as he kind of oversees the whole thing. And assuming this turns out to be true....

peluffo
Just a revoew I ead someplace and think to take it here...

Cipher
I read that, too. These are Lucas's movies in the end and he do as he wants-
even if it sucks....

Gangularis
yeah... if he wants to cut it up until it looks like an andy warhol flick.. he can..

and if we want to bash him for it until we're blue in the face.. we can.

i don't give a **** if it's lucas's creation.. some of the changes he's made to his films in his old age are just inexcusable.. i mean.. i thought it was a finished film.. not a rough draft.. and yet he keeps editing them to bloody hell.

cal31
Are you fine that Peter Jackson added over Half an hour to all the LOTR films in the Extended versions, are you fine with Tolkein changing the Hobbit after it was first released, or what about the countless number of films that are changed from the theatrical version to the dvd release. Lucas is far from the only one to do this, so people should quit their moaning and complaing and wake up already. Bash him if you want, but realize already that he isn't doing it to piss you off and he is definetely not the only one to go back and change their creations after they have been released.

Jedi Priestess
er NO I didnt.....had no reason to..I bought the originals way back when they first came out on video tape and I was good with that. I do however plan on buying the DVD's on the 21st. Im sure I will probably be going WTF is that? at some point while watching them. But you guys have to understand..when I watch these I just become transported to an alomost magical place in my heart and mind. I dont notice the things you guys do...vaseline? Hell I didnt even know that ET was in TPM till like a month ago when someone on here told me. I dont look for that crap...Im too involved in the storyline I think. It's odd tho because I almost always notice that kind of stuff right off the bat in any other movie but with Star Wars I just get so wrapped up in it I never even SEE that stuff. Oh god I LOVE THESE MOVIES!!!!! big grin

Krono
i dunno if its been mentioned yet but a rogue squardron series would have good potential for a tv show

rayj
I don't think that would be to bad, if they did one about the making of the rebellion or something along those lines...like rogue squardron, they woulden't really have to have to many important characters

Krono
i just remember reading the series way back when and thinking the whole "this would make a pretty decent tv show" lol
i dunno maybe i just have high hopes but a rogue squadron series to me sounds very exciting. it would really be cool if they did it cg like they did with the starship troopers tv show

Gangularis
i have NEVER seen someone alter as much as he has...
and definetly have never seen anyone alter such things held as sacred as what Lucas has altered.

Gangularis
yes they are good movies..

but you didn't even see it when it was rereleased in the theatres???

Master Kadub
Well, I would love to see the original characters in their 50s or 60s and the children playing the more significant roles....
the Solos
Ben Skywalker
and so on....after the NJO.....

And I believe that if whomever is given a little direction on how to handle the mini-series, it will do fine....

Then again it will do fine anyway, because all of us will be glued to the set watching it...

queeq
Tv series.... *shudders*

Jedi Priestess
nope

queeq
She's terrible. She deserves a spanking. Come on, dear. wink

Jedi Priestess
eek! goody!

queeq
Hehehehe.

PVS
oh get a ROOM! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gangularis
agreed.

Jedi Priestess
jealous of Queeq PVS? stick out tongue

PVS
soon i shall have you shifty

Jedi Priestess
me thinks the Queeq may have something to say about........

PVS
hey, queeq's just gonna have to get used to guys hitting on you, isnt hewink comes with the territory

peluffo
Why everybody uses this forum to chat? GO TO MIRC!!! sad

PVS
well.......naaaaaaaaa

Jedi Priestess
A. IRC sux
B. You'll notice that one of the mods was "chatting as well" stick out tongue

PVS
THATS RIGHT! stick out tongue

so anyway....how about them yankees, huh? laughing

Sith Master X
The Yankees suck! Go RED SOX! stick out tongue

darktim1
I hate the yankees but love to watch clip when pedro martinez threw that one yankee coach on the field last year.

Gangularis
what are these yankees and Red Sox that you speak of??

tell me more.

Cipher
Baseball?!
Its football time, now!!

PVS
oh boy....it was a joke people!!!

laughing laughing laughing

didnt expect to see all these sports posts...
why you all taking me literally? sheesh

*cough*bostonsucks*cough*stick out tongue

wolfdraven
Less sports! More Star Wars!

Furius
a lot of tv is damn good these days tho. imagine a sopranos style drama set in the star wars universe. that would be brilliant.

zutalurs
But most network TV is reality tv now. So, you know the network execs are looking for a way to make a reality based SW show.

Cipher
The only way to maintain the quality of a series would be mini-series.
One or two a year....

queeq
I dunno. sometimes less is more.

cal31
Just was posted on TFN, : The AP has an interesting interview with George Lucas online. Here's a highlight:

AP: After "Episode III," will you ever revisit "Star Wars"?

Lucas: Ultimately, I'm going to probably move it into television and let other people take it. I'm sort of preserving the feature film part for what has happened and never go there again, but I can go off into various offshoots and things. You know, I've got offshoot novels, I've got offshoot comics. So it's very easy to say, "Well, OK, that's that genre, and I'll find a really talented person to take it and create it." Just like the comic books and the novels are somebody else's way of doing it. I don't mind that. Some of it might turn out to be pretty good. If I get the right people involved, it could be interesting.

Sounds like fun! Thanks to 'ShadowMaker' for the alert!

So all of you worried about the show taking place between EPIII and EPIV looks like it won't happen, and it seems like Lucas really wants to make it a good tv series, in other words not the past 10 years of Star Trek.

queeq
laughing out loud

mephistodesigns
it doesn't even sound like he HAS a plan for it. I think he's just throwing it out there for somebody who may want to pitch something and if it meets his approval it's in. Let's just hope it's not on sci-fi channel, they don't exactly have a mark of quality in production or writing.

queeq
I can assure you he will be very critical about the way the material is handled. He is about the novels and comics. It's his baby and his franchise.

mephistodesigns
he may be critical, i pointed that out when i said if he LIKES the pitch it will be made. but like the comics and books, he approves plots, he doesn't come up with them. i've noticed some some plots do come from unused characters, some of his notes on the films and their characters that just don't get used on film, and some books/comics have been used to flesh out characters further, like Darth Bane in Dark Horse's Jedi vs. Sith or Jango Fett in Open Seasons. But from the interview, it sounds like if someone comes up with a good idea, and he likes it, it will get made. As apposed to Young Indiana Jones, where (I heard) he was more directly involved. It sounds like he doesn't really want direct involvement other than plot approvals. In another interview I read, I think with MTV, he said he was looking forward to doing more indepedant films like THX that would be wierder than his usual stuff, and he said then people can either like it or not like it.

PVS
From TF.Net:

Lucas: Ultimately, I'm going to probably move it into television and let other people take it. I'm sort of preserving the feature film part for what has happened and never go there again, but I can go off into various offshoots and things. You know, I've got offshoot novels, I've got offshoot comics. So it's very easy to say, "Well, OK, that's that genre, and I'll find a really talented person to take it and create it." Just like the comic books and the novels are somebody else's way of doing it. I don't mind that. Some of it might turn out to be pretty good. If I get the right people involved, it could be interesting.

PVS
TV series=EU?
good news imho
i am actually looking forward to this now....sorry JP stick out tongue

queeq
Ah... good point. EU I can ignore. wink

cal31
Hey PVS if you would've looked up a little ways you would've noticed that I had posted this exact quote about two days earlier, just to let you know roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
oh yeah? well my post was BETTER stick out tongue

just joking

sorry, didnt notice it.

queeq
It's been posted SEVERAL times by now, on various threads. I already know it by heart now...

PVS
oh ...which reminds me...THIS JUST IN:

From TF.Net:

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

queeq
Wow cool.... I wonder what it's gonna be about. And whether it's gonna be Eu or... or.... EWOKS! EWOKS! EWOKS!

PVS
deja vu again laughing

EWOKS IN HEAT: starring ron jeremy as wicket

queeq
EWOKS IN HEAT Season Two: SIZE MATTERS NOT!

PVS
laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

Master Kadub
Those people that have gotten caught up in this EU versus Canon crap over the years will not know what to argue about next....

I told people long ago that if GL signed off on it, it is valid; whether it is on the screen or not....
books, mags, video games, toys.....etc...

All GL was doing was setting up things for future use.....

PVS
but much of the EU contradicts canon.

Cipher
The movies are canon. The comics, the books, etc. isn't. Lucas doesn't even look at this stuff...... Prior to this new trilogy, the time before Ep.4 was mostly off-limits. The only other real restriction writers have is that they can't
kill Luke. George was just recently quoted as saying that he considers each thing as being seperate fromm the other. If fans want to consider it all one, that's up to them.....

queeq
And we don't. wink

PVS
look, its not an arguement that EU=crap.
many here love certain EU, but still know not to use it
as evidence in a debate on the films.

most if not all other forums have the same anti-EU rule.

queeq
Yup, we have a EU forum. You do your Eu stuff there.

Gangularis
sd

queeq
SD?

Jedi Priestess
this popped up in my email this morning.........I find this pretty hard to believe since its been confirmed that Oldman isnt doing Grevious.

http://www.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=48604&cat=Entertainment
'Star Wars' have ended!
London | September 23, 2004 3:03:43 PM IST

Star Wars director George Lucas has reportedly said that his sixth Star Wars film, Episode Three: evenge Of The Sith will be the last in the Star Wars trilogy and he intends to make no more.

According to Ananova, though the director reckons that he is too old to continue the cosmic saga on the big screen, he plans to make the movie into a television series.

In the TV series, Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen will reportedly continue in their roles as Obi-Wan/Ben Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker/Lord Darth Vader respectively, but Gary Oldman who plays General Grievous in the movies has backed out from the venture. (ANI)

PVS
well...we know that webindia123.com is THE source for SW news laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

oh yes without a doubt laughing

captainmidnight
dam i was hoping that would be real, a TV series with vader and obi-wan would be sweet........

jedijunky1138
You are forgetting that Obi Wan hides on Tatooine to watch over Luke. I don't see it going down that way.

captainmidnight
well its not gonna go down that way,the report of ben and vader in the tv series was a joke,but if the series showed the purge that would be cool.........

jedijunky1138
that is what i would like to see myself. Or post RTJ.
Carri Fisher needs to get in shape though!!!!!!!!LOL laughing

captainmidnight
LOL..........yeah she got a little chubby didnt she,i'd still bang her though,shes a princess for christ sakes......

jedijunky1138
Theres not enough money in the Galaxy man!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

jedijunky1138
She is not only Chubby, she has gotten a little FREAKY!!!!!!!

captainmidnight
YEAH AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS......... Happy Dance (WOOOOWEEE)

jedijunky1138
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing rock rock

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>