Blade vs Max (Dark Angel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Blade vs Max

Half human half vampire hunter vs genetically engineered super soldier?

Who would win?

SnakeEyes
Blade

DarkCrawler
Blade.

crazyspinz
ya blade pwns

pr1983
Blade no question

chilled monkey
Any particular reason why Blade?

Thirst
because he can just bite Max and rip her throat out.

pr1983
exactly, hes stronger, faster and a lot more willing to kill to get the job done

chilled monkey
I know I've been outvoted on this, but I think you're selling Max short. She's almost as strong as Blade (if not as strong), was trained to fight and kill from birth, is highly intelligent and adaptive and she can move so fast she becomes a blur.

I'm not saying Blade would lose, but Max certainly wouldn't be a pushover.

Rufus T Firefly
bump

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I know I've been outvoted on this, but I think you're selling Max short. She's almost as strong as Blade (if not as strong), was trained to fight and kill from birth, is highly intelligent and adaptive and she can move so fast she becomes a blur.

I'm not saying Blade would lose, but Max certainly wouldn't be a pushover. check out some of blades comics he's moved so fast he's a blur too, also I dont know who max is..and blades one of my favorite heroes so I'll give it to him big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
check out some of blades comics he's moved so fast he's a blur too, also I dont know who max is..and blades one of my favorite heroes so I'll give it to him big grin

At least you're straight-up about your biases.

BlackJackal
I think Max could take the fight to Blade, she's every bit as physically tough and agile as Blade is. It takes alot to put home-girl down. Plus she's not afraid to fight down and dirty.

CaptainStoic
But Max doen't owe back taxes like Blade does, and she's sooooo Sexy.

BlackJackal
There's actually no law in print that say that you HAVE to pay taxes. Check it out. The tax code is written in a voluntary compliance language.

snoopdogg
Blade wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.