Jar Jar at HoloNet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kane_Starkiller
An older and wiser Jar Jar?

Yeah, right!!

God help us all!

yerssot
He is much older and wiser, though

Ushgarak
Two opposed viewpoints there... I expect both sides to support their points of view!

Kane_Starkiller
In a competition for the most argument-provoking post, Ush gets a "highly commended"!

But as I like both you guys, why bother with trivialities? Let's say Jar Jar is older and wiser ... but still a bumbling idiot. I mean, how do you ACCIDENTALLY deactivate a sky dome??!!(on an hillarious side note, he also seems to be hated by AT LEAST one member of the senate - "I don't know what I was thinking even bringing it here." - heehee!) I guess it's not just me that hates the rastafarian fishman!

BTW, I LOVED the inclusion of the line "he did it again" as an opener!! classic!

In a world where the Clone War trailer still makes me grin with giddy excitement - let's not fight!

yerssot
and this is related to the movie in what way?

Jar Jar IS matured and is very concerned with all the things happening in the Republic

Kane_Starkiller
and that's what matters ! wink

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
let the spoilers roll...

Jar Jar is the one who will give the final "yes"-vote for that clone army, his motivation is that that way they can get defence and that they can protect everyone.
He's thinking about the others

LanceWindu
Wow yerss! Where'd you dig up that spoiler? That is major.

yerssot
it's a well-known one,
check the screen by scene from http://www.swmovies.net

master harmax
I don't care if I'm universally hated for saying so ... but I like jar jar ...
so there !!

And u know what else ... jar jar was the one guy who could have defeated palpatine ... all they would have had to do is to make him palpy's secretary ... i guarentee u that within the fortnight, palpy would go apoplectic, get a heart attack, and drop dead !!

big grin

yerssot
he will forsee that!

master harmax
If palpy had to work with jar jar as his secretary, within 3 days i assure, the only thing he would be able to foresee would be himself grabbing that valium pill to overcome the general chaos and disarray that would prevail !!

yerssot
choke Jar Jar will be the solution, I think

master harmax
That's exactly the thing ... even if he was to choke jar jar to death, jar jar would be back the next day reporting for work, with the same stupid smile on his face, saying : " Messa back !!! "

Jar Jar is great; Jar Jar is good; Jar Jar for president !!
big grin

Julie
eek! ....would it come down to a recount in Florida? big grin

yerssot
laughing out loud
it's better to flee the planet and leave him behind with NO ships!

Amidala
lets just hope they animate him well this time, i always laugh when i hear GL carry on about roger rabbit and how CG must look real. CG - good for space, scenery and weapons, as soon as something needs to move in a fluent chaotic way it looks fake. trust me it is very hard to programme a computer to act naturally. Watto was a near exception, but again with the roger rabbit eye movements.

Isnt Jar Jar benched this time? i mean when i hear significantly less screen time that is what they mean right? no more half arsed running around.

He-Man
Amidala...You are a beutiful girl, but still I have to disagree with you. The animation and cgi was great (or at least good), but it wasn't the animation that made Jar Jar suck. He is an ASS anyway.

I couldn't care less if Jar Jar still would be the same guy he was in TPM in AOTC, if he only get's a few seconds screentime.

yerssot
indeed, no-one was talking about how the cgi of Jar Jar looked like (ok, not counting QGJ and Jar Jar with the AAT)
It's the behavior

mah
I think the cgi on jarjar was good

LanceWindu
It was alright. Could have been a little better.

master harmax
He- Man, how do U know that Amidala is beautiful ?!! wink

Not that I' m saying she isn't mind u; but how did u know ?

And as far as I am concerned, TPM would not have been half as fun if Jar Jar wasn't around !

yerssot
TPM ... fun....????

master harmax
FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE TO SLAM TPM

A short list of things that u would never have had in your life had it not been for TPM :

1. Darth Maul
2. Princess Amidala
3.Jar Jar Binks ( u can post all the hate mail about him u like ... but you gotta admit all of our lives would have been considerably more boring if it were not for him )

4. Qui Gon Jinn
5.Pod Racing
6. The double bladed lightsabre
7.Mace Windu
8.The Jedi Council
9.Midichloreans
10.Young Anakin

So I think we need to cut that movie some slack ....

It was NOT a bad film; you could argue that it could have been better

But u can't take away from it it's obvious highs ....

yerssot
sure it had hights! (btw, it's queen Amidala stick out tongue )

Maul is one of my fav chars, so I'm definitly not complaining!

He-Man
The movie was good but Jar Jar isn't.

Master Harmax...You've seen Amidala in TPM, so you should know well enough that she's beutiful.

LanceWindu
Maul is one of the best char's and the double-bladed saber is so freakin' awesome.

yerssot
so you would think if the curved lightsabre is any better

master harmax
You really get a kick out of doing that spoilers hiding thing don't u yerss !!!

I mean, he does that at the slightest excuse ... at this rate u'll be using the spoiler hiding thing even when u r writing stuff like : " I'll just go the bathroom and be right back ... "
big grin

yerssot
yes, because that can spoil people who think I never visit the bathroom! wink

hmmm... should this be in spoilertags too?

master harmax
Who thinks that u never go to the bathroom ? Not Lara I hope. big grin

Be sure to do the spoiler hide on your reply ! heh heh heh

yerssot
why?

master harmax
Allright ! ok !! How d u do that ?? PLEAAASSE tell me ! eek!

yerssot
errrrrrrrrr... do what?

master harmax
That hiding thing, man !

yerssot
it's explained in the thread Raz made "how to post spoilers" at the top of the main page of the EpII-III section

master harmax
right ! silly me ... embarrasment

yerssot
only silly? ha! big grin

master harmax
stick out tongue

yerssot
you are right! After Raz took away those flashlights people didn't see it that quickly big grin

Woohoo, I enjoy this one!

master harmax
I bet u do !! roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
yes
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

master harmax
@#!@$!@#!$

There !!!!!!!!

I did it !!

yerssot
Impressif...most impressif...

master harmax
**** Harmax in Luke's voice **** : ........... err,...... never mind

master harmax
yoohoooo!! this is fun .... i think i'm going to post all my stuff this way ... big grin

yerssot
you can never beat me!

Bantha Fodder
Spoiler below:

By casting the deciding vote to create a clone republic army, Jar Jar Binks is responsible for the downfall of the republic and the establishment of a tyrannical emperor's power. That is so awesome! Perhaps Lucas is trying to make up for ruining TPM by putting Jar Jar in 80% of its scenes!

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)
sure, GL felt guilty for making Jar Jar and therefor ruining a perfect movie!
Good spotting!

Say, KingJedi, were these the famous ones you told us about? Timing is about right...

master harmax
I AND A LOTTA OTHER FOLKS LIKE JARJAR - SO STOP SLAMMING HIM !!

yerssot
harmax; don't yell, that will only make him more happy

master harmax
all right ... good point yerss ....

Harmax whispers : " I and a lotta other people like jarjar "

yerssot
that's better!
wasn't hard huh?

Bantha Fodder
Well if you dig Jar Jar then that's your right to do so. It's your right to eat poop on a stick, too, but I'd advise against doing so.

So let me get this right, Lucas can put ANYTHING in a Star Wars movie, and you guys lap it up like dogs in heat? Such discerning taste!

peluffo
I think you don't deserves replies anymore

master harmax
I hardly think that liking jarjar is the same as eating poop on a stick - you have the right to hate jarjar as much as i have the right to like him .... but there's no need for u to get offensive about it, just because some people like jarjar although u don't ....

yerssot
It's also you're right to nag, I see

queeq
Bad taste in language there, BF. A warning this is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.