colossus, hulk, juggernaut, vs Dr. Doom, Batman, Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
its mind vs muscle

HULK
JUGGERNAUT
COLOSSUS

VS

BATMAN
DR DOOM
LEX LUTHOR

who would win, why, and how if u want

Mane
Batman, Doom, and Luthor.

i bet Doom on his own could devise a plan to beat the other three.

crazyspinz
yes doom would have a plan, BUT the other three are basicaly invonerable, and there isnt mutch they could do to hurt them, so i say strong guys

Swanky-Tuna
Team: Mind wins. Flawless victory.

crazyspinz
the problem with the smart guys is the would need prep, and the strong guys would know that, so they would hit them before the could think anything up, but yes with a day of planning the smarts would win

Khellendros
Pffffft. Doom could turn those three against each other in no time. Then he'd probably pick a fight with and probably kill Luthor and Batman. They just don't ahve anything at hand to deal with a guy who regularly slaps the Avengers and the Fantastic Four around.

crazyspinz
ya doom is realy tough, i should have had somone else in this intead of him, there isnt many people who can beat doom on his own, nvm with batman and lex

Wynndar
luthor and bats dont belong in the same sentence as Doom

crazyspinz
ya

Tron
Hulk, Colossus, and Juggernaut vs Batman, Luthor, and DOOM?!!!

Geez, I've only been gone a few days, lol. No way in hell do the first three stand a chance against these smart sumb*tches, especially with Doom there. You can bet Doom alone already has countermeasures set to deal with the likes of Hulk and Juggernaut and almost any X-Men member (and in my opinion Colossus to Doom would probably just be like Thing with an accent, just my opinion thoughwink)

Wynndar
Hahahaha

spyrokinesi35
/i can't believe i'm saying this but I'm going with the brains. just dr. doom, and maybe bruce's, no nvr mind lex will fin a way to turn juggernaut or hulk against him team

crazyspinz
i should have had the leader i this instead of doom

pr1983
guys, put the six of them in a steel cage with no prior chance to prepare, who wins? the muscle.

Tron
True, you may get Batman into a cage, and maybe Lex, but not Doom though. And if you just happen to get him in there, they'll find out that it was just a doombot. And don't forget, Doom's a master of sorcery, just a few notches below Strange.

Tron
Hell Batman could probably convince Hulk that Juggernaut said something about his momma laughing out loud

crazyspinz
ya cage match musle would own, that would need to be a realy big and hard cage...

pr1983
possibly laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

crazyspinz
i doubt either of them could properly pernounce mama, nevermind mae ajoke about it...

pr1983
he could do a little puppet show for them

Tron
Now that's plain wrong, lol.

I know Juggernaut ain't smart, but he's not as dumb as Hulk now, be serious. He at least has normal human intelligence.

spyrokinesi35
Juggernaut does and always has had a brain, it's just he nvr used it. he even has a little kid freind proving that he has a heart and isn't a branles, heartless wrecking machine (too bad sammy 'rents think Cain's a freak and won't let him see the kid), plus hulk and juggernaut are too big and they'd bust it no matter how big it is(unless it's made from some cytorakan poison that's filled with explosive gamma radiation)

crazyspinz
colossus is acauly i think smarter than most people

pr1983
he is, hes actually quite intelligent for a strong guy

Wynndar
Doom has already proven that muscle is useless against him...he easily disabled the Hulk that time he sent him to fight the Thing when the Thing was the leader of FF and spikey

DarkCrawler
The strong team would just spend their time fightning.

Hulk: HULK IS THE STRONGEST! HULK SMASH PUNY JUGGERNAUT AND METAL MAN!

Juggernaut: Bring it on!

Colossus: Hey guys, really, stop fightning, we must...HEY! STOP THAT, HULK! NO, DON'T HIT EACHOTHER! BOSCHE MOI!

Meanwhile, "Smart team" is discussing and watching the other team:

Luthor: Should we kill them already?

Doom: Nah, let's watch them for a while. This is funny.

Batman: Hey Doom, do you have any popcorn?

pr1983
Thats entirely possible.

Wynndar
Doom would probably kill bats and Luthor first just because he felt insulted by being in the same thread

Paola
laughing out loud

Mane
laughing hahaha too true, too true...

Tron
It's f*cked up because it's actually true laughing out loud

FrothByte
i once stated in a different thread that i hated batman coz he was so f*cking unrealistic. he does things too impossible for a human to carry out... im gonna say the same for doom. i like doom a lot more than i like bats, but sometimes the accomplishments that doom does almost seems godly,, and it becomes boring to discuss a versus thread which has doom in it when people start saying things like:

"doom is prepared for anything"
"doom beat beyonder"
"doom will always think of something"
"doom cannot be beat that way"
etc. etc.

honestly guys, if thats the way you think abt doc. doom, never include him in a versus thread again. coz its obvious that its taken for granted that doom can eventually beat anyone.

i mean, nobody even tries to exert effort into how doom will beat the others, they just say that he wins coz he's doom. coz he's too smart. don't get me wrong, i do like doom, but i noticed that all versus matches with doom in it tend to get very boring very soon.

pr1983
finally someone said it

Swanky-Tuna
For some reason, I find Dr. Doom's twink-ness funny and acceptable. While Batman's I do not like.

King Kandy
Bump for being the oldest unclosed thread in the forum.

Bentley
Doom has the body switching trick its needed to stomp the muscle team in any case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.