Favourite Smallville Episode (SPOILERS!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
i cant choose between the one where clarks dad is accused of murdering lionel luthor and it endds up being the sheriff or the one where lana braks her leg and lex goes into the institution

Paola
I've just seen the "lana breaks her leg" one and it rocked!!!

I like the one about that weird flower happy

Samurai Guy
Thats a tough one... there have been some great episodes.

Episode 1-12: Leech was my personal favourite. Clark was funny, Lex was funny, that stupid Victoria Hardwick sub-plot concluded, and there was a shot with a police cruiser in a roof of a house.

Its win - win baby!

Shadow_King
i liked mostly every episode.

Samurai Guy
That really does not answer the question... What the f**k?

Shadow_King
ok then my favourite episode would be the last episode of season 3. does that answer the question.

Samurai Guy
indeed.

Shadow_King
ok good.

Samurai Guy
cheers

orient_celts
From Season 1:
1) Pilot episode - Clark faints after seeing the destroyed bridge railing...
2) Stray - I just loved the dynamics between Clark and Ryan.
3) Leech - something of a 'saving grace' for Clark esp when Lex sees Clark being patched up in the hospital. It throws Lex off Clark momentarily.
4) Hothead - more of the school life
5) Cool - Clark saves Chloe smile
6) Hourglass- Clark seeing the tombstones of all his loved ones. Quite a scene. His fear of being alone was heart-rending
7) Craving - good story for Pete
8) Jitters - the ending was poignant.
9) Rogue - Jonathan Kent gets framed and Clark visits his dad in prison seeking advises
10) Hug - Chloe kisses Clark.. hehehe
11) Kinetic - Finally, a Whitney story
12) Nicodemus - Martha tells Clark how she and Jonathan had first met. It was so sweet.
13 - Tempest 1

Season 2-
1) Vortex
2) Duplicity - Pete finds out Clark's secret. smile
3) Redux
4) Lineage
5) Ryan
6) Visage
7)Insurgence - Clark fears heights but overcomes it to save his mother. Red and Blue quite prominent.
8) Suspect
9) Fever - Clark gets sick for the first time, Chloe confesses, Helen's gets a blood sample from Clark.
10) Rosetta - the little Superman music clips (from the movies) in the background was a good touch and seeing the late Mr. Chris Reeve added further the intrigue.
11) Visitor - another alien but it turns out that the boy was really human.
12) Calling 1
13) Exodus

Season 3
1) Exile
2)Phoenix
3) Perry
4)Shattered
5) Asylum
6) Whisper
7)Delete
8) Hereafter
9) Velocity
10) Legacy
11) Truth
12) Memoria

I can't wait for Season Four next year.

spidergrl
thats just a few

Samurai Guy
You are kidding, right?

Shadow_King
which episode was that aboot again???

Samurai Guy
That was with the Kryptonite Tattoo's.... those guys who say "Bro" more then anybody should EVER

Mr Parker
I like the one about that weird flower happy

yeah that one rocks as well.I would say that one is in my top 5 favorites of all time.I loved seeing Lana behave like like she did in that one. rock

Samurai Guy
Body Double was used... Sorry to disappoint.

The Episode was nicademus (sp)

Mr Parker
Actually I already knew that.I just always pretend all the time though that it really is her.Its still one of my faves though because like I said,we got to see a side of Lana we never saw before and it was nice.Bad Lana would be a cool girfriend to have. big grin by any chance do you know if she really did those flips on the board,or was that a double as well?

Samurai Guy
That was the double as well.

It was not a body double in Slumber though... wink

Mr Parker
It was not a body double in Slumber though... wink

Slumber? Is that the one where they are in the lake at the beginning skinnydipping and its about the girl who gets into clarks dreams? also do you know if it was really Kristen in the shower and on the bed in the this seasons season premier episode?

Samurai Guy
Yes, that is the episode...

And I dont know if that was her or not.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
my favourtie episode is still "red"

Shadow_King
which was that aboot??

Jak
I dont really have a favorite never really thought about it. Will take me a while to think of which one I liked the most.

Shadow_King
Their are a lot of great smallville episode that are my favourite so i will just randomly pick one episode uhhh oh when lionel and clark switch body.

***S***
That was a good one. Loinel was such a bad ass when he was Superman.

The one featured in my sig. The first one with Red K.

ericadurancefan
my favorite episode has got to be the one with the flash,i cant remember the name though but it was the best moment at the end when they were racing

liam k
It was called run, my favorite was the last of season three.

sexylexy32
My favorite would probably have to be Covenant , I love the way it keeps you hangin..... Happy Dance big grin

Smallville_FaN
my favourite episode is the lost one of season1(tempest? !!
But find any of his friends out that Clark has got "powers"????(i have only see season one)

(Fu*king Netherlands ......but they start Sunday to send season 2 out..!

pr1983
Originally posted by Smallville_FaN
my favourite episode is the lost one of season1(tempest? !!
But find any of his friends out that Clark has got "powers"????(i have only see season one)

(Fu*king Netherlands ......but they start Sunday to send season 2 out..!

pete finds out, clark shows him, chloe finds out but clark doesnt know that she knows

Smallville_FaN
Oooooww....thanks pr1983big grin
But get Clark closer to Lana???(Lana is still with Whitney or not??huh

pr1983
Originally posted by Smallville_FaN
Oooooww....thanks pr1983big grin
But get Clark closer to Lana???(Lana is still with Whitney or not??huh

you are behind...

dont read this unless you're absolutely sure you want to know...

whitney dies in combat after joining the army, and clark and lana are the same as always

Smallville_FaN
yes i know that iam behind but....thanks

pr1983
No problem...

liam k
the one were lex goes to the belreve (sp), the music was good as well, esp when lionel is looking at lex through the window!

alexanderluthor
thanx for this thread..... the one i really love, for what it shows about my fav character is "MEMORIA". i almost cry when my fav song started to play.... "my inmortal". you,ve seen lex only twice showing his heart.... if you give 3 times i change my name cool

missLang26
i would have to say "nicodemus" tha one about the flower that made u say what u felt in a naughty way! i loved lana.. it was awsome.. thats tha best episode ever.

Smallville_FaN
i have seen season 2 too and i LOVED it smile
i think the best episode is.......that clark got the HEAT VISION and the lost episode of season 2......i get season 3 for my birthday big grin 22 august ....i cant wait to see it..

IceWithin
"Rush" was a pretty funny episode!
when clark stopped the car from crashing to the ground and chloe was all like "Oh my god clark that was so cool! One more time Clark! One more time!"

IceWithin
OMG "Spell" is officially THE BEST SMALLVILLE EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved it!!

Clark.K
Hey ..Which episode and season does chloe find out bout Clarks powers??

i think the best episode eaz RUN...Amazin..The Flash waz so fast

alexanderluthor
if you are asking when does Chloe knows about Clark, and doesn't forget about it by the end of the chapter, then it's the one from the 4th season called Pariah, one of my fovorites where Alicia dies.wounded1

tommy vercetti
the best episode is when they go to china and fine the temple

Staphon
MY favorite epesode would have to be...well, the Flash one ^^. No, but really, i dont really have a favorite.

hooger
what about season 3 episode 6 when lana great aunt and jor-el are making out u can see kristen's right boob when they are laying down on the hay and making out is that a body double or not?

alexanderluthor
what r u talking about???????????confused1

mASTer Rofan
Rosetta was great, I also like Memoria.

hermione7
Commencement, Run and (all the clois eps.)

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1363/see20ex7lc.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/clois-timeless.jpg

"It's more than just a history lesson. The story of the dynasty's beginning, of Kal-El, and one Lois Lane... Is a love story... that isn't over yet." -- Platinum, JLA: DC One Million

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by mASTer Rofan
Rosetta was great, I also like Memoria.

Hi could you tell me why you liked memoria, it's my favorite, but also scared, pariah, and all the finales.

Ast
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
Hi could you tell me why you liked memoria, it's my favorite, but also scared, pariah, and all the finales.

Not sure exactly, but I loved it. Lex's visions, and Clark seeing his mother, and then learning that she was his first word.

Ast
I want to add another to my list, Transference(sp) from season 4. I just watched it again, I love it.

Staphon
Originally posted by hooger
what about season 3 episode 6 when lana great aunt and jor-el are making out u can see kristen's right boob when they are laying down on the hay and making out is that a body double or not?

You can always see boobs in like every show, its not really bad unless you see nipple. ANd I guess thats a pretty kewl epesode, i like how he scares that one guy at the end.

((The_Anomaly))
My fav episodes were Crusade and Onyx.

Crusade just cause we gotta see Clark fly (well Kal-El), which is awesome.

and Onyx because we got to see the real Lex Luthor, it was so sweet. Lex when hes evil is an awesome character, hes got no powers but is still a match for Clark. good episode.

mtryder
Memoria was definitely the most well performed episode

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by mtryder
Memoria was definitely the most well performed episode

Totally agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.