Spawn vs Sauron(with One Ring)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thirst
usual stuff. who wins, why.

i have no idea in this one. Sauron is supposedly unstoppable with the Ring but then again it CAN be sliced off again.

SnakeEyes
BAD THREAD SUCKHEAD

Swanky-Tuna
I thought it only got cut off because of the sword.

Mane
wow, actually this is a good match. id like to see this battle.

id say Spawn would still win.

Kontraz
depends on which sauron it is. If he has a physical body (before having the ring sliced off) then spawn wins with EXTREME ease. If it is after he has lost his pysical body (when he is shown represented by "the eye"wink if he was to get the ring back, no force in heaven, hell, or earth would stand a chance.

Mane
not necessarily.

Kontraz
actually, yes necessarily... He would be come invincible. He would be omnipotent with a never ending supply of power. The universe, the heavens, and hell would all become his play things.... of course, only assuming he got it back...

Mane
actually not necessarily, because when hes just a burning lifeforce--i.e The Eye--he has no means to fight at all. it was stupid to bring him into the fight, considering if you'd read the name of the thread it says Spawn vs. Sauron (with One Ring). therefore, he has physical form.

Kontraz
no, if he ever obtained the one ring while he was absent of body, he would basically be like God... only evil (and please don't say thats the same as satan... that would only show ignorance)

Mane
once he gains the ring, he obtains a physical form.

Krexo
Sauron would gain Physical form once retaining the ring again. Its says in ' The Lord of the Rings' (the book). Yes he will become extremly powerful after retaining the ring, just not as powerful as you say. He was a servant to Morgoth and Morgoth was defeated. So Sauron isnt invincible.

My money would be on Spawn.

Arachnoidfreak
He got his head lopped off by a woman.

Spawn takes this.

WarSpawn
LOL!

Arachnoidfreak, that wasnt Sauron. That was the Witch-King. big grin

WarSpawn
bump

crazyspinz
spawn would easily own sauron,

sauron gets ring and physical form, sauran prances around for a while being all happy and destroying middle earth and such, sauran out of now where sees a bunch of pointy chains and 400 tons of necro plasm comming his way. spawn takes a nap

rougeredmage
you fools Sauron was stronger before he made the one ring. infact the ring is intself his weakness as he plundered so mutch of his strengh and he thus became weakner and crippled ( because he carnt die)

if you read the silmeralion it will tell you how powerfull a sourcer was how he was able to change from one dark fell form to enougher inculding vampires and warewolfs

grey fox
i can understand spawn is incredibly powerfull but coem on it's frikkin sauron all he has ot do is ether smash spawns head in with his mace or bind him to his will with a similar spell he used on the nazgul easy victory for sauron

Mider
the ring has powers over the other rings but other then that souron has to use his own powers less he gets spawn to put on one of the rings then he could controll spawn other then that i dont see him winning.

K3VIL
Spawn=A God.
He just desire to blast Sauron out of existence physical and spiritual or all planes of existence and Sauron is dead.Spawn's powers depends from his immagination.

who?-kid
Sauron powers never were fully explained, but ring or no ring, he's not as omnipotent as some think he is.

srankmissingnin
Spawn has been getting his ass kicked a lot latley in the comics. He is hardly a god.

rocstyles
Im new to the boards, but my moneys on spawn

DarkSaint85
OP from 2004, which Spawn are you using?

StiltmanFTW
Don't forget to ask about Sauron. Probably the movie version, though. Because Sauron in books was defeated by the combined might of Elendil and Gil-Galad, Isildur sliced his finger off when it was all over, basically. So he wasn't exactly unstoppable, even with the One.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.