Beast Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Did any of you guys watch Beast wars/beast machines when it was first shown a while back?

Is anybody old enough to remember the original transformers?

eleveninches
Which is your favourate megatron??
Original (megatron/galvatron)
or Beast wars
or Armarda (megatron/galvatron)

dragonpisces272
hmm...beast wars...I only remember a partial amount of that show

black robb
BEAST WARS WAS WAY BETTER THAN ORIGINAL TRANSFORMERS!!!

Swanky-Tuna
I remember a bit about the original cartoon. I was pretty iffy on Beast Wars until they got into the time travel Then I was iffy on Beast Machines until they found out who the tank, jet, and motorcycle guys really were and Megatron being all deformed.

VicmCruz3663
wow good times..I loved the show...adn then it got all complicated

SnakeEyes
Beast Was was the best one IMO. I used to watch it after school every day...

Cid
i used to love Beast Wars. used to get up early just to watch it. never saw the original Transformers

eleveninches
Beast wars was rather cool at times.

rubber dickie
beast wars was okay. the old school one was the best. the animation, the sound effects. armada is just f*cking unbearable. they shoulda never came up with it. fox totally f*ck things up, like the power rangers. what's the latest one? power rangers in uranus or something?

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, they completely butched the novelty of combining to form a bigger robot.

Corranhorn
Yeah has anyone seen the transformers the movie??

master sifadius
I loved beast wars. Even still got a couple episodes on VHS.

rubber dickie
Originally posted by Corranhorn

it's awesome. not for the plot, mind you, but for that little kid that wonders what happens to that trailer when prime transform into a robot.

Mainstream
nuthing beats the orginal soundwave but beast wars was a close second.

Blue Dragon
I first watched Beast Machines, great! Not many episodes I thought but it's because Beast Wars was before that, carrying on the story from there.

I like Beast Wars, not watched it for a while, besides a little on Saturday.

ickeris2003
Beast WARs was my favorite show ever. I remember every time after school watching it. It was freakin awesome. I saw some parts of beast machines but Never knew what happened in the end which was kind of disappointing. I hope they relese them in dvd or something.

Blue Dragon
I watched Beast Machines first on Fox Kids then knew about Beast Wars..wrong way rounf but...well Rinocs becomes a robot & can't be made back.... sad

Rattrap as such a lame stupid transformation when he changes.
Plant girl becomes new member...forgot name.

Optimus dies taking Megatron with him, as a kind of suicide when he has no other option but make thing callapse.

Konjammenson
I have fond memories of watching beast wars before elementary school over a glass of milk and a cinnamon pop-tart. They are all released on DVD now and I am considering buying them.

leowyatt
Originally posted by black robb
BEAST WARS WAS WAY BETTER THAN ORIGINAL TRANSFORMERS!!! what drugs are you on optimus prime could beat primal
any day

leowyatt
Originally posted by Corranhorn
i seen the 84 movie. there's going to be one released in 06 live action

black robb
I remember my favorite character was Inferno,the fire ant robot. He was obsessed with "protecting the queen" who was Megatron. He could probably kick everyone else's ass

leowyatt
i remember him and ole megs didn't like it

WAF3001
I was so obsessed with Beast Wars. I love that show. Does anyone know where you can watch re-runs?

leowyatt
not that i know of if you want the dvds go to ebay.com
or amazon.com

black robb
Originally posted by leowyatt
what drugs are you on optimus prime could beat primal
any day so,its still better

black robb
Originally posted by WAF3001
I was so obsessed with Beast Wars. I love that show. Does anyone know where you can watch re-runs? no idea

ickeris2003
my fav. were waspinator and inferno. they were the coolest ones!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.