War Hulk vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Hulk when he was one of Apocalypse's horsemen

vs

Doomsday

Whoever dies first, loses.

Mane
i think Maestro could take Doomsday, but War Hulk? he owns Doomsday.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, Doomsday can't win, that's for sure. He's faster or as fast as Superman though.

spyrokinesi35
war hulk could grind doomsday's bones for his bread, bu the can't permanently kill him, nor can he kill him the same way twice

manjaro
i dont know maybe im wrong but wasnt war hulk ONLY mind controlled and given a big whip APOCALYPE didnt give him any more special powers

crazyspinz
since doomsday is a hulk rippoff, i say warhulk would take him

Swanky-Tuna
Alright, I'm going to bite and ask why you think doomsday is a hulk ripoff. Is it because they're both big and muscley with little pants?

crazyspinz
well, take hulk... biggest strongest and probably dumbest in the marvel universe, hulk is also frikin nuts and breaks alot of things when he fights, and has little pants

doomsday... big, strong, dum, frikin nuts, breaks stuff, little pants...

i also read it shortly after supes died, someone asked wut inpired u to make doomsday and some dc dude said the hulk...

spyrokinesi35
the hulks strenght was increased (which I don't see how b/c his strenght was immeasurable) and he got a big @$$ whip

crazyspinz
so warhulk was controled by apocolypse, who just happens to be an absolute freakin genius, who would find out a way to make doomsday stay dead, so just take out a part of hus brain so he doesnt die, but becomes a veggietable

spyrokinesi35
word.afro

Beyonder
laughing

Oh and possibly is correct. Drax is actually stupider. During the Infinity Crusade (I think), he was messing up people's names, refering to Havok as "Chaos." laughing

Tough Guy
we dont know the full extent of wars power as we only saw him once, still he creamed juggie and absorbing man....also savage and mindless huk are limitless in strength so apoc must have just upped wars base level strength

jinzin
Yeah war hulk is one tough mutha, but this fight is just going to be longer, ending in the same result. Superman could give war hulk a hell of a lot of trouble, in hunter prey DD toyed with superman, beat him down so hard it wasn't even funny...okay well it was a little. but the point is, Doomsday by that point had evolved in the area of physical combat, which is basically all hulk's got, it would be a long.....long drawn out fight but Doomsday's still gonna pound hulk senseless by the end of it. sorry but I really doubt even warhulk would stand up from a direct hit from darkseids omega beams just to get up and thrash him in about 4 seconds.

JuggernautFan
actually apocalypse implanted celestial tech on hulk which allowed him to harness energy (unlimited amounts) from 2 universes... TWO universes.

there was no getting mad, it didnt gradually increase, he just mentally summoned the energy and it was there. you cant battle 2 universes worth of energy. he also had a sword he could charge with the energy smile

jinzin
I don't think Doomsday cares if it's four universes of energy. He's evolved past getting killed in physical combat (brute force) Unless war hulk is gonna chop him up with his sword, I don't think Doomsday can be killed by him, cause he sure as hell can't be KOed! hmmmmmm DD still wins this imo.
Unless we're talking about that crap pile of an incarnation of his character--doomsday rex, than yeah, Even bruce banner has a chance of waisting him,,,,,with a big enough gun. freaking Pansday rex if ya ask me. I hate dc.

JuggernautFan
war hulk doesnt have to kill him wink why does everybody assume that the battle ends with death???

all war hulk has to do is bat him around until doomsday gets tired of getting beat up wink

war hulk certainly has the power considering he is funneling 2 universes worth of energy, and its manifesting primarily as physical strength.

Tron
This is a question I've asked before, and got no real response, so I'll ask again:

Does Doomsday evolve stronger than what originally killed him, or does he grow immune to it altogether?

If it's the latter, then that just makes a very boring and pointless character, who actually should never be beaten by almost anyone.

JuggernautFan
not sure....

i know superman "stalemated" him, but in the second fight doomsday just kind of laughed at superman...

Linkalicious
you don't get to see enough War Hulk to know enough about him, and every new appearance of Doomsday...he gets more out of control.

I don't think this would be nearly the one sided fight that I'm hearing from some people. I think Doomsday can stand toe to toe with War Hulk better than any earthly character in the Marvel Universe...but ultimately I think War Hulk could take Doomsday.

oh and the Hulk that turned into war was not Savage or Mindless...

Mainstream
I'm going with Doomsday. I think it would be close though.

jinzin
Doomsday evolves past what killed him before all together, when he was created it was the only way his infant body could begin to survive, if he only evolved to be more immune to what kiled him before he would've just died slower...The doomsday incarnation I'm thinking of doesn't give up, He's basically a machine that destroys whatever's next, That's also a result of his evolution. The only other way for Doomsday to begin to survive was for him to fight back and lash out at everything around him since everything was a threat during his creation, even the scientists who kept sending him out to die. Hence, he's on a never ending mission to destroy all existence everywhere, and when he senses a greater power than himself, he goes out to challenge it (green lantern story) so he wouldn't just give up if he was getting pummled by warhulk, he would just get angrier, and stronger as well. Like I said Hulk can just hold him off, he can't KO doomsday, and he can't kill him via physical force, so he'd either have to figure out a way to make distance between them (solar systems worth of distance) or he'd have to rely on the sword, but we're not even sure if that sword would even hold up against doomsday's hide, so DD still wins this.

CaptainStoic
bump

The Pict
Doomsday

llagrok
I wonder how strong Hulk's sword was....

quanchi112
War Hulk wins.

TheGame17
Originally posted by The Pict
Doomsday

agreed. H/P DD could take him down
War Hulk didn't really show incredible feats. Wasn't he just mind controlled by Apocalypse?...

The Pict
Originally posted by TheGame17
War Hulk didn't really show incredible feats. Wasn't he just mind controlled by Apocalypse?...

Yeah H/P Doomsday couldn't be stopped in that comic, he had to be removed from existence.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2505/hacsahunterprey0335dt3.th.jpg

"A force equal to a million nuclear blasts" impressive durability feat for both Superman and Doomsday. When we next see Doomsday he's grabbing Superman ready to fight and laughing. After THAT!

Hulk couldn't hope to equal something as powerful as that explosion let alone top it, so how could he beat Doomsday?

Avlon
Doomsday stomps.

quanchi112
War Hulk didn't really show incredible feats. Wasn't he just mind controlled by Apocalypse?... Beating the piss out of Juggernaut isnt impressive to you?

CaptainStoic
Yeah H/P Doomsday couldn't be stopped in that comic, he had to be removed from existence.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2505/hacsahunterprey0335dt3.th.jpg

"A force equal to a million nuclear blasts" impressive durability feat for both Superman and Doomsday. When we next see Doomsday he's grabbing Superman ready to fight and laughing. After THAT!

Hulk couldn't hope to equal something as powerful as that explosion let alone top it, so how could he beat Doomsday?

Could that have been hyperbole? I mean if Superman could suvive that amount of power, but had to be teleported out of the way of two planets colliding in DOTNG, this ver well could be filled with as much hype as Sentry's power of a million exploding suns, or him stalemating Galactus.

Just a thought.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by quanchi112
Beating the piss out of Juggernaut isnt impressive to you?

Well the main debate of that is could he actually have done ne thing, he tossed him arround sure but didnt really do physical dmg, the sword leaves alot to debate cause yeah mystic items of sufficent energy can hurt juggy but even decapitation might not do too much (assuming the sword DID have enough mystic energy)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Well the main debate of that is could he actually have done ne thing, he tossed him arround sure but didnt really do physical dmg, the sword leaves alot to debate cause yeah mystic items of sufficent energy can hurt juggy but even decapitation might not do too much (assuming the sword DID have enough mystic energy) Who else has tossed Juggs around like that?

Doomsday failed to defeat a weaker Superman and beat Darkseid up while his back was turned. Darkseid couldnt recover and didnt have the durability to weather this assault.

redhotrash
Well, freaking Nimrod has Juggernaut's number once, so call it bad writing or Hulk wank. Either way Doomsday would have a much easier time finding a way to kill Hulk than Hulk would have killing Doomsday

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday would trash any version of Hulk.

He was too powerful.

geshien
Doomsday is too fast and powerful. He runs circles around Hulk and pummels him to death.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday would trash any version of Hulk.

He was too powerful. Originally posted by geshien
Doomsday is too fast and powerful. He runs circles around Hulk and pummels him to death.

great debating smile contribute to the mass.

I believe War Hulk wins

Knowsbleed33
What's to debate?

geshien
Originally posted by vansonbee

I believe War Hulk wins

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Great Galen
H/P wins, he could evolve past any weakness and at a incrdible rate. WWH can compete with him physically but once DD adapts to his strength then....well its lights out.

The Pict

I believe War Hulk wins

Great debating thumb up

CaptainStoic
How does it make sense that HP Doomsday was Doomsday at his most powerful? If we go with common sense would current Doomsday be the most powerful version of Doomsday? He evolves right?

I get it, because he whooped on Superman, and Darkseid that makes him more powerful than anyone in the universe right?

Rex got handled, and that was an evolved state of Doomsday correct?
He was able to stop Supermans heart with one punch after all.

Unless everyone has missed the boat, I would like to point out that the Hulk evolves in combat as well. He get's stronger faster, and more durable the longer any fight with him continues, as was noted by Wolverine when he tried to pierce King Hulks hide.

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday is beyond death.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Could that have been hyperbole? I mean if Superman could suvive that amount of power, but had to be teleported out of the way of two planets colliding in DOTNG, this ver well could be filled with as much hype as Sentry's power of a million exploding suns, or him stalemating Galactus.

Just a thought.

He was not teleported out. He was smack dab in the middle of it. It KOed him, but he was otherwise ok.

Hulk's evolutions are a joke compared to DD. Hulk has never evolved the ability to create counter-energies for specific attacks. Or evolved to take in large amounts of different powers.

Doomsday has beaten actual top tiers. And people stronger than Hulk has ever defeated.

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday was uber-impressive. He evolved so his knuckle protrusions could inject poison into his enemies.

quanchi112
H/P Doomsday is beyond death. He was killed after this. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He was not teleported out. He was smack dab in the middle of it. It KOed him, but he was otherwise ok.

Hulk's evolutions are a joke compared to DD. Hulk has never evolved the ability to create counter-energies for specific attacks. Or evolved to take in large amounts of different powers.

Doomsday has beaten actual top tiers. And people stronger than Hulk has ever defeated. Doomsday took out a much weaker Superman. He also defeated Darkseid from behind. Choke it up to poor durability on Darkseid's behalf.

geshien
It depends on the Doomsday. The thread creator needed to specify which Doomsday. Rex loses, the first DD probably loses, any other DD wins.

H/P and Gog wars DD would overwhelm War Hulk.

TheGame17

I believe War Hulk wins

great debating of your own there. good job wink

Knowsbleed33
He was killed after this. no expression

Tell everyone exactly how.

kakuzu
Isn't War hulk the hulk that Apoc added celestial technology to and now he could lift up entire pyraminds? Which would technically make him at supermans strength and meaning he could surpass him(Although it would take him forever to get so strong as his gets stronger slower).

This battle doesn't end unless Doomsday grows something against hulk. He releases a gas or something or some how freezes his blood. Besides that its a tie.

kakuzu
Doomsday took out a much weaker Superman. He also defeated Darkseid from behind. Choke it up to poor durability on Darkseid's behalf.

That was a fake Darkseid. The real one was watching and laughed as the other one lost.

Knowsbleed33
This is a fight to the death. How exactly does Hulk in any form kill H/P Doomsday? Waverider stated the only way to kill Doomsday was the way they did it.

kakuzu
This is a fight to the death. How exactly does Hulk in any form kill H/P Doomsday? Waverider stated the only way to kill Doomsday was the way they did it.

I never stated killed. The fact the two only have physical strength and durability only means their going to be throwing punches. Yes Hulk has been seen to be knocked out by Ironman at full force but this is War Hulk. He was the guy able to put juggernaut to a crawl and probably could have stopped him. He was able to lift up an entire pyramind with out it breaking. He is atleast in supermans strength now since thats his biggest show. I'm not Hulk fanboy but the thing is if your going to just use physical strength on Hulk or try to use physical strength on Doomsday your not getting anywhere. Remember how the Jla defeated Shaggy man by making him fight his clone who could only do the same exact thing physical force. So really this battle is just a never ending fight since both of them have a hell of alot of stamina. Although Hulk has been shown to almost die of hunger in one comic.

Knowsbleed33
Doomsday would evolve a method to kill Hulk without physical force.

kakuzu
Thats what I'm saying. Doomsday can't evolve a way to get past Hulks strength. If he couldn't do it to Superman who we all know is stronger then Hulk then why would he do it to Hulk. All Doomsday has shown to do is grow and immunity to physical force and then just get stronger and return blows. So this battle just goes on forever...........

Knowsbleed33
Uhhh until Doomsday evolves a method to kill the Hulk. He evolved to kill a being of pure energy, he can do it with the Hulk.

kakuzu
Evolving to a being of pure energy is different then evoloving from a being that uses pure physical strength. Those two have nothing in common. Besides that he DIED to that being of pure energy. So from what you have said I'm guessing you are saying Doomsday dies to Hulk before he grows and immunity. Then he comes back. Since this is a fight to the death and you are saying Doomsday has to die to grow and immunity that means Hulk wins right?

I don't think any one wins this.

Knowsbleed33
He doesn't have to die and he doesn't need to physical force to kill the Hulk.

TricksterPriest
H/P Doomsday evolved on the fly. Death is not needed if the power isn't enough to kill him in one shot. He evolved past Waverider's powers. But he had to die by the Omega Beams before he took out Darkseid.

Guys, H/P evolved past the temporal powers of Waverider, who's A-list in time powers. Waverider's form was almost completely dispersed when he tried to use his powers a 2nd time. And he barely held him the first time.

The Pict
He was killed after this. no expression

H/P Doomsday? No he wasn't, he was removed from existence, there's a difference.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Just a thought.

Waverider was the narrator, it's not as if its peter parker.

kakuzu
He doesn't have to die and he doesn't need to physical force to kill the Hulk.

From what you stated he beat him right? How was he able to beat him the second time? He had to die to grow an immunity to it. So basically the what you have stated is the only way he is going to grow and immunity to hulk is by dieing which isn't true since after all of what Superman has given to him physical force doesn't do anything.

So unless Doomsday can KO Hulk with one hit or like Random from the Spiderman comic he gains a power or something to take down Hulk nobody wins. This battle will last till Hulk I guess gets Hungry and dies.

TheGame17
Originally posted by kakuzu
From what you stated he beat him right? How was he able to beat him the second time? He had to die to grow an immunity to it. So basically the what you have stated is the only way he is going to grow and immunity to hulk is by dieing which isn't true since after all of what Superman has given to him physical force doesn't do anything.

So unless Doomsday can KO Hulk with one hit or like Random from the Spiderman comic he gains a power or something to take down Hulk nobody wins. This battle will last till Hulk I guess gets Hungry and dies.

DD's punches will be much more powerful than Hulks because of the superhuman reflexes...

kakuzu
DD's punches will be much more powerful than Hulks because of the superhuman reflexes...

I agree he is stronger then Hulk even in Hulks strongest form but unless he does KO him Hulk will just last long enough to the point where it will be useless. When Hulk fought Wendigo who lifts I believe 150 tons he would have lost if it wasn't for the fact Wendigo wasn't so savage and just straight koed him like Abomination did.

Mindset
DD's punches will be much more powerful than Hulks because of the superhuman reflexes... What?

Sense when did reflexes increase punching strength?

TheGame17
Originally posted by Mindset
What?

Sense when did reflexes increase punching strength?

fine. call it speed.
it increases the force of the blow. just take a look at Zoom's punches...

TheGame17
Originally posted by kakuzu
I agree he is stronger then Hulk even in Hulks strongest form but unless he does KO him Hulk will just last long enough to the point where it will be useless. When Hulk fought Wendigo who lifts I believe 150 tons he would have lost if it wasn't for the fact Wendigo wasn't so savage and just straight koed him like Abomination did.

i dunno i think he'd get the KO in the first couple hits IMO...

Mindset
And his punching speed is significantly higher than Hulk's?

TricksterPriest

That's not even in contention. The answer is obviously yes.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That's not even in contention. The answer is obviously yes. I'll wait until someone other than you answers, no offense.

kakuzu
In terms of speed Hulk can hit the likes of quick Silver from 616.

Doomsday has been said to be faster then even flash(Which was said by Boostergold I believe.)

Hulk has also been seen throwing hundreds of punches a minute(From what I heard some one say along time ago.)

In terms of speed doomsday has got the faster punches probably. As for the KO I think he has that to. We all remember what Abomination did on his first day out and Hulk couldn't even land a punch. The army had to help him.

The Pict
I'll wait until someone other than you answers, no offense.

Okay.....in Doomsday's first appearance he surprised the JLA and Superman (who has some incredible speed feats himself) with his speed. Superspeed is part of Doomsday's powerset so he obviously can punch faster than Hulk.

Knowsbleed33

Yes. He was matching Supes punch for punch in speed.

OneDumbG0
Okay.....in Doomsday's first appearance he surprised the JLA and Superman (who has some incredible speed feats himself) with his speed. Superspeed is part of Doomsday's powerset so he obviously can punch faster than Hulk. Superman was still suffering from Byrne neutering at that time. He wasn't even close to current Superman's speed. Doomsday's best on-panel superspeed feat is having Booster Gold scream that he's faster than Flash.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Superman was still suffering from Byrne neutering at that time. He wasn't even close to current Superman's speed. Doomsday's best on-panel superspeed feat is having Booster Gold scream that he's faster than Flash.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which is in the same comic.... confused

OneDumbG0
Which is in the same comic.... confused My point exactly.

quanchi112
H/P Doomsday? No he wasn't, he was removed from existence, there's a difference. Same thing. He beat on top tiers. Thats it. Saying he couldnt be physically killed again is incorrect imo.

The Pict
Same thing. He beat on top tiers. Thats it. Saying he couldnt be physically killed again is incorrect imo.

Is not the same thing, he was taken to the end of time where he ceased to exist, no one killed him. Waverider himself said he couldn't be killed by conventional means (i.e physically)

quanchi112
Is not the same thing, he was taken to the end of time where he ceased to exist, no one killed him. Waverider himself said he couldn't be killed by conventional means (i.e physically) Which page? Are you saying that Doomsday is unkillable by physical means?

KrazedAnura1620
Neither adversaries can die permanently so if this fight was continuous, it would never end. So we can rule that out. I honestly think the HULK would win, the first time anyways.
And whoever said the HULK was one of the dumbest Marvel characters, that isn't entirely true. From what I have read, it has been said that when Banner willingly transforms into the HULK, he retains his intelligence. I could be totally wrong and just look like an idiot though.HULK

guy222
War

quanchi112
War does win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.