JC member? SPOILERS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Ok, since nobody felt like talking about it...
here it goes ...

If you play the trailer, you hear OB1 saying about Anakin first need to consult him or the JC... (it's after 44 second), after that you see OB1 and Anakin in what appears to be the JC room... BUT there is a blue creature behind them, somesort of Parasaurolopus... it's wearing Jedicloths, the room is like the JC, like the view (the building behind Anakin)

So... what about it? A new member? When?
My guess is that it's after the Clone War, at the ending...

queeq
Nah, doubt that. Must be around the time where the Jedi say they are not soldiers.

yerssot
wich part are you doubting?

yerssot
http://www.galacticempire.co.uk/images/epii/trailer/aotcteaser-214.htm

here is a link to the pic I'm talking about

LanceWindu
Hmm. I don't think that is a JC member. Maybe they had to get a new one or something during the time from Ep1 to Ep2.

Captain REX
I believe it's a JC member. Looks cool. cool

Julie
Remember it has been 10 years since TPM....things are bound to have changed a bit on the council.

yerssot
mah, peluffo and I are downloading the new pics at the Polish site, check this pic out!
It's a fact! It's a new JC member!

Julie
huh....which one?

LanceWindu
Yes that is the wrong pic to show if your talking about a specific person.

finti
I think he mean the THING/creature straight across from Mace

mah
a polish movie-site had 65 pictures, most new, from AOTC, but the site was VEry slow to load... and will probably be removed from there... so yerss posted the pics in the thread 'New Photos'

yerssot
posted? we saved a lot of them smile

anyway...
finti is right, right accros Windu is the guy I'm talking about.

Also notice the one LEFT from Anakin and OB1, with the red face

He-Man
The Polish site didn't even wanna load up for me...luckily I got the pictures from episode-x...and they were zipped so I didn't even have to save them seperatly...Episode-X sure knows how these things work! smile

mah
well you could've got them from ussmile

yerssot
yes, you could have asked us first!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.