New Team America trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
Haven't seen anyone post this yet, it's really funny.

Trailer

mc pee pants
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=303263&highlight=team+america+world+police

BloomBabyGirl
still looks terrible

<<Solo>>
It looks.........ok.

Myth
I still can't wait. I have faith in Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

Holcomb
I love how you can still see the strings attached to the puppets. That cracks me up for some reason.

Mr Zero
this will be the greatest film since the godfather.

BackFire
This is the only movie coming out this year that I'm really excited for. Can't wait.

WindDancer
Team America are puppets?? Oh heck! I thought it was going to be animated like South Park. Forget it! I lost interest. I'm not interested in a Puppeter show movie like Thunderbirds.

BloomBabyGirl
^^ exactly

mc pee pants
they shoulda put the strings on that bill paxton dude.

ariwin
Dude, I think the puppet idea is genius. This movie's supposed to be a satire. I'm actually glad that Matt and Trey are branching out. I'll be there to see this...and there's nothign anyone can do to stop me.

WindDancer
Good for you.

Holcomb
I just saw a clip that is available on kazzaa, I was ROFLMAO. The puppets look great.

ariwin
I just downloaded it off eMule...frickin hilarious. Kim Jong Il is my new hero.

If anyone's interested in downloading it. Anyone w/ filesharing should download it. well worth the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.