Dr Strange vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rag
Who would win this fight?

The Dark Knight or The Sorcerer Supreme!

My opinion is that Batman could do very little Dr Strange.

Dr Strange could turn Batman into a pussy cat!

pr1983
Dr Strange could take on half of dc and come out on top, never mind batman

rag
I know what u mean.

So could the Silver Surfer!

pr1983
silver surfer is different altogether, he could take on a few, but he wouldnt last against the jla, maybe hed beat gl and even ww, but nobody else

rag
SS also could also defeat Superman by draining his solor enegy, then supes would be powerless and SS would just have to hit him with a powerfull cosmic blast.

Mane
offtopic

Dr. Strange whoops Batman like a...umm...whore. happy

Joker1237
Batman would win. I just saying it beacuse hey "He is Batman "

Punkyhermy
nananananananananannnan BATMAN!

Arachnoidfreak
ahh, fanboys(and girls).

Strange would annhilate Batman. Strange makes Doom look like his b!tch magically, imagine what he could do to Batman, who is nowhere near either of their levels?

Gregory
There seem to be people who think you can stick Batman with anybody and it will somehow automatically be a good fight. It's weird. After Strange was finished, Batman would have a really good reason not to like magic.

(Edited to say that actually, upon rereading the opening post, I see that even the guy who started this thread doesn't think it would be a good match. Which makes this whole thing even stranger).

Paola
moving to VS forum...

crazyspinz
wow, when did this thread start, dr stange would in all sense own bats, but as usual in a batman vs, batman would some how win, but strange should be able to wipe the floor with him

norrin radd
Surfer can beat strange and he can beat all tha jla, and i mean all.

K3VIL
Strange can defeat Batman easly, but i'm waiting for some peoples with the worlds "If Batman Had Time to Prepare", that means Batman will always wins

Maestro
If Batman has time to prepare . . . . .

wrathofachilles
This is too strange (pardon the pun) a fight to judge. They are too different to even be fighting. I don't think Batman would be stupid enough to enter into the contest.

As for Surfer, Green Lantern beat him though. Yeah it was the stupid crossover popularity contest, but wasn't it fairly accurate what he did? I don't remember really, just Surfer laying on his board. The Wonder Woman/Storm thing is what stuck in my mind. Such crap....

norrin radd

Mr_Famous
A better match would have been like dr strange vs dr fate? coz strange would defeat bats on his own.

which comic was this? can someone tell me the title and number so i can check it out?

norrin radd

Wynndar
i still cant see how bats would attack strange when he is protected my mystical fields and all...prep time or not bats doesnt have much offense to a nearly hundred percent mystical opponent

Linkalicious
You're talking about this comic right here.

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/2214/GLSurfer.gif

The writers also made a 2nd comic involving superman and the silver surfer.
http://img88.exs.cx/img88/9844/SupSilver.gif

Superman and Silver Surfer don't fight in this comic...it kinda sucks.

Ytaker

Mr_Famous
thanx dudes- i definitely have to get those comics- if not for the battle alone then just because of the cross-over

Linkalicious
Superman vs. Silver Surfer is kinda stupid.

They both get switched into eachothers respective realities. Surfer can't control his powers in Metropolis so he ends up doing more harm than good. And Superman is transported to a fake Krypton where he is not recognized...and his powers "seem" to be gone because he's back home. Krypton then gets invaded by the Skrull which leads to a battle of the Super Skrull vs Superman. Superman is getting his butt kicked until he realizes it's not really Krypton, so he starts using his super powers and beats the crap out of the fake Super Skrull to reveal the plot. Both characters got switched as a game for that griblfritz guy or whoever it is...the guy from another dimension who always bugs Superman in the cartoon. and his Marvel counter-part.

no fighting...nothing....it's dumb.

crazyspinz
ya that would suck, but paola is right, some hwo surfer ends up in every thread, bats would win just by default if its dc writers but ne one else strange owns

lifeisaglich
On the case on strange maybe batman could talk to zatanna, or Dr. Fate, or even surci who might intern help him as to how to fight people like Dr. strange.

wrathofachilles
No I meant the DC/Marvel crossover. Like I said, it was a popularity contest. I'm not saying Green Lantern would beat Surfer in a real fight anyway, I honestly am not that familiar with Green Lantern, but I'm very curious to know if you would acknowledge anyone to be able to defeat Surfer.

Just so you know, there's in reality *again, that word, lol* a long list.

wrathofachilles
Batman could try dropping huge objects on Strange? What the hell, lol? He's not that strong, what kind of huge objects can he drop? Again, Batman=high overrated. I'd rather have Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer helping me out in a fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Batman would win because Dr. Strange would die laughing. Strange is like the Steve Irwin of the mystical world.

wrathofachilles
Lol, Crikey!

norrin radd

wrathofachilles
Oh ok, I only glanced through it to see what happened, I guess I mixed them up. The comic did suck, I can't believe Marvel and DC were foolish enough to do that crossover. They really need to fire the editor or whomever's in charge of coming up with these 'brilliant' ideas like the crossover, Onslaught, bringing back Aunt May!!

manjaro
how does batman beat someone who weilds magic on such a magnanamous level?

strange is to magic what thanos is to the power cosmic.........what thor is to the Odin force..........what the hulk is to st5rentgh and invulnerability

Arachnoidfreak
Thanos doesn't get his power from the Power Cosmic, he gets it from some dark dimension that is forbidden...or some shit like that. I read it in one of his profiles. I don't remember where.

Wynndar
that is one of his sources, but he also manipulates and absorbs cosmic power a lot, if not the majority of the time...its part of being born a Titan i think

Arachnoidfreak
hm...ok. Thanks for the info.

Anyway, why is this thread still open? Every brother and their mother knows that Strange would make Batman his *****.

wrathofachilles
But if Batman had time to prepare....

lol.

Swanky-Tuna
He can prepare for floating in that pink misty universe until he dies!

Ytaker
Drop a building on him (don't pick it up, break the foundations and it will drop wink3)

A.J
batman takes it

badabing
Originally posted by A.J
batman takes it
blink What the f**k?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by badabing
blink What the f**k?
Dude, without his powers batman would still have a hard time with strange. With, its just plain overkill

KharmaDog
This is just ridiculous. Batman is so outmatched here that it's silly.

bitca730
Batwins wins duh...

if Dr. Strange is bound, gagged, blind-folded, & comatose...

bitca730
Batman wins duh...

...if Dr. Strange is bound, gagged, blind-folded, & comatose...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.