Can't wait....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dvontu
Hey guys...New to the board and first post! Now, on to Batman... I was conceived, born, and bread a Marvel Zombie, so I can say with all honesty...I hated DC growing up. I hated just about every character except for Batman! Flash to 32 years later, and he's one of my favorite characters ever....(and I have a huge collection of DC Comics....don't tell anyone!!) Anyway, with the new movie coming, I just can't stop drawing the Dark Knight. Can't wait!!!

TheFilmProphet
Nice sketch cool is it yours?

Dvontu
Thanks!! It's all me...

TheFilmProphet
Any Joker sketches?

Dvontu
I'll work on one just for you......

TheFilmProphet
Kool cool Thanks. I'm sure Joker1237 will also enjoy a Joker sketch.

Dvontu
He's a Joker fanatic too huh...? The Joker/Batman connection is really cool. If you think about it, they're both cut from the same cloth... My theory on Batman is, he's a pyscho. He's nuts, brought on by Sleep Deprivation. They really do need each other. I love "The Dark Knight Returns" for that reason. It shows just how much Joker "Loves" Batman, and how the Joker represents everything Batman loves to hate.

TheFilmProphet
Actually I think he is a bigger Joker fan than I am. I agree the Joker and Batman are alike in many different ways and need eachother more than they both realize.

Dvontu
Since it's 11 pm my time, I think I'll down a Red Bull and sketch something up!!!

TheFilmProphet
Sounds good I can't wait to see it!! eek!

Paola
welcome Dvontu!

Dvontu
Hey thanks Paola!!!

Dvontu
Paola...I have a question...How did you make your Avatar so large?

slinger
Yeah you're right, Elektra's avatars are lar... Oh wait, you meant her avatar. O.K. wink

slinger
Oh, and welcome to KMC.

Dvontu
Thanks Slinger! Oh, and Prophet...I didn't forget you. Your Joker is on the way....!

TheFilmProphet
Great! big grin

Gregory
You don't Paola gets a big avatar because she's a moderator.

Welcome to the forum, incidently.

Joker1237
I dont care about a size of a Avatar, I like mind a lot. lol (Not this one the killer joke one)

Paola comes out with one of the best avatars and sigs, ever.

For me My FIRST JOKER sig, holds a lot to me, I took a lot of Joker photos, mix and match took me a couple of days to get it right.
But cause of all the photos.

This Smile sig well It ant what I thought it would be, but I still working on it.

I would like to see a Joker fan art work. I guess I am a big Joker fan. lol

Dvontu
Gregory...Thanks for the head up!!
Joker1231.... I heard your a big Joker fan.
Thanks to all of you for the hospitality!!!

ash007
hey welcome i hope you enjoy your stay here. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.