KV 16 Stage 7 - Control Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
New KV is up. Look at the Neimoidian guards. They are going to make awesome action figures. Lets discuss.

scramba2000
testing the waters...

ftp://69.44.154.225/upload_here/kv16.mov

BAILY
You are the man Scramba. Thanks for everything you have done for people on this board. Great KV.

Jedi Priestess
faintthud

I am so dead meat

darktim1
they look like they are'nt going to take anything from anyone who tries running that way the set looked awesome thanks scramba2000 for now may force be with you.

rayj
that's cool man, thanks smokin'

peluffo
SCRAMBA'S'BACK!!!

THANX!!!!!!!!

Brosnan
Nice work scramba. Nice set.

El Toro
check out the room better. look at what we see. a nute gunray and his assistant of the TR. to the right we have a Jedi (looks to b Anakin) and bunch of other cloaked people..

eek! this looks like mayb the room where he slaughters all them seperatistis.......hmmm...

Anakin2Vader
Awesome pic.... actors on set, full 360 use, new set...AWESOME .... Anakin with saber and hood up... this should be an awesome scene and probably near where the duel begins.

And Scramba is the man!

waynerobsonuk
Well least therres quite a bit to see on this one. Although I have to admit the darker ones aren't my favorites (Because I always have the sun reflecting off my monitors - How rude of it!)
Nice to see ya back scramba smile

Wayne...

Boris
Pretty cool, lots o people, thanks for posting it scramba smile

Dropkick
Thank you Scramba!!!

Nice KV this week. A full room set this time. I wonder what the teal and orange screens will have on them. Computer displays maybe? Funny that they aren't blue/green screens like we've seen so many times.

Definitely looks to me that this is where Nute and Co are going to meet their ends. Maybe Nick is telling Hayden how to take out the guards standing at the door.

PVS
thats going to be such a brutal scene!
finally nute gunray gets his.

GCG
Looks like its been taken down

PVS
yeah, seems like it

GCG
the waters have been tested ...................its time to strike down the snitch and shove a pole up his ass to wave like a banner as to be signalling high and clear to LFL that we will not be the accesories to their ruthlessness for money

zutalurs
works fine for me

PVS
good luck with the snitch and the pole.

back to PM's i guess sad

Boris
WTF???Who the hell is doing this crap, whats the point, we can get the stuff with pms anyway, damn you snitch, damn you to hell lol

GCG
what works fine ? the link above doesnt !

zutalurs
yeah. the link is still working for me. but maybe it's because it's in my cache still.

Count Doodoo
I was just going to post a comment like this "Why bother to put a link up if the file is gone?" but thought I'd refresh first to see any new posts. I'm glad I did.

I agree with what Gangularis said, though, in the BTH 48 thread about it not being safer to PM links than post them in threads. We just need more people willing to find space and host the stuff.

PVS
PM=private message

so long as the snitch does not trick the sender into giving the link away it works.

how can you say that this method is just as unsafe as posting the link for the whole world to see?

Count Doodoo
Well, if something is distributed only privately among an insular little group (assuming no snitches are among them) it sort of defeats the purpose of sharing something widely (like when you post it for the "whole world" to see) doesn't it?

PVS
hold on, you said "I agree...about it not being safer to PM links than post them in threads."

i argue that its indeed safer, and not that its more accessable.
people who are out of the loop will have to look elsewhere, unfortunately.

PVS
i just hope scramba didnt get reamed by LFL sad

Cipher
Lucas doesn't have enough money yet, how dare you take food from his kids mouths?! I'm shocked......

laughing

Count Doodoo
Oh o.k. PVS.

Gangularis's post which I was referring to mentioned "posting a link in every single pm someone asks for" as not being safer though.

I wasn't too clear about that -- I should've included a quote.

I'd rather see everyone be able to see HS stuff than have the vast majority be "out of the loop," though.

queeq
Clarity is a beautiful thing. Otherwise it gets murky.

Boris
Thing is no one knows who it is, so they get the pm and send it to lfl its all the same really

Cipher
Who would really feel threatened by Nemoidians, even in armor?
They're still sissys.....

waynerobsonuk
Well I supppose the easiest thing to do to find out who the snitch is, would be for one of the mod's to pull the log's for this thread and compare the IP subnet to threads they know have been caught by a snitch.
If they have access to WinDiff that comes with Visual Studio they could get a list of the people that it's not by comparing the log files. It would also say those people 'under suspicion.
Anyway it's just something I thought I would mention. Plus once they found out the IP group they could simply ban the whole subnet from the forum as a whole (Not a long term solution but practicle in some ways).
Scramba deserves our thanks for keeping us all 'in the loop'.

Wayne...

scramba2000
EDIT 2: Ok, I reupped the file.

ftp://69.44.154.225/upload_here/kv16.mov

Cipher
Interesting.....

I'm starting to doubt the excuse about the stand-in saber not being related to
what color it will be in the movie....

Boris
Hehe didnt even see Anakin there lol, this must be the set where he arrives on Mustafaar before the duel smile and I hope he has a nice red one lol

PVS
ok scrambas back! big grin

CGC, you can put the "snitch pole" away,
and waynerobsonuk, you wont have to.......whatever you said back there big grin

GCG
ok VSP

PVS
oops...sorry GGC stick out tongue

GCG
laughing

i put that away and i will pull out my bringer just in case

Indy_Knight
Both links worked, nice one Scramba. GCG Chill out!

GCG
k i'll go to sleep ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

......zzzzz

.....zzzzzzz

zz...... kill humans.......shoot , bastard , snitch *cough*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Sith Master X
Thanks for the pic Scramba. That looks like the confrence room on Mustafar.

PVS
sweet dreams GCG laughing

......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....die snitch....zzzzzzzzzz....duct tape...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......jumper cables ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......columbian necktie.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anakin2Vader
First one still works too, was it ever really taken down?

GCG
http://excelsiornews.com/biancodove/hunks/pb_024_riddick_kneel.jpg

i said 'looks'

dickman136
Just wondering if anyone looked at the non-star wars stuff on Scramba site?

scramba2000
that's not my site...its a free dump site, whoever wants can upload anything they want....

none of the links that i've given so far are owned by me...they are all somebody elses. i value my anonymity cool

dickman136
Ok just was a little worried about that cause some of that stuff is really creepy. espically with me having a buddy in the 1st infantry division. anyways thanks for the pics.

darktim1
my frind david is in iraq now but don't know which part. for now may force be with you.

vanyoda
Thanks for the link Scramba , it is nice to see a real set instead of blue screens. I wonder if this will be the first Star Wars film that George Lucas hasn't filmed actors outdoors, and I don't mean outdoor background plate filming.

jedijunky1138
OK I know this is an older thread but I was wondering if those with HS noticed the color of the light saber Anakin was holding? RED! Wonder if this is the color they will use in the film.

tony_bolony
The shape of the viewscreens are very reminiscient of the viewscreen on board the Deathstar. Cool way to tie eps 3 and 4 together.

PVS
the reason his sabre is red is so that it contrasts against the blue screen.
in an older HS photo, he is holding the same sabre, and you can see the hilt, which is that of his jedi sabre.

tony_bolony
Oh yes, where are my manners? Thank-you Scramba!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.