South Park: Passion of the Jew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghoti
Has anyone seen this movie?

Does anyone have it on torrent that I could d/l from? roll eyes (sarcastic) confused big grin

BackFire
It's not a movie, it's just an episode of the show.

It's an awesome episode, the best thing associated with "The Passion of the Christ". Just go buy the dvd, it's fairly cheap, and you get 2 other great, religious mocking episodes as well.

Pure gold.

BloomBabyGirl
my fav on the dick is Faith +1

Myth
On the dick, huh?

mc pee pants
hysterical

roundisfunny
I was on snopes.com yesterday, and went to their message boards. They had a link to a South Park scene which, obviously, can never be aired. It has to be seen to be believed, but be warned: it is, quite possibly, the most offensive thing ever created. In fact, I'm not even going to dare post the link. Just go to snopes and look for it, or just do a search for "South Park Aristocrats".

BloomBabyGirl
that was so stupid. not even funny. just plain sick and wrong

ghoti
Ohh...I was doing my work and when I looked up, I saw it for a mere 2seconds and I thought it was a movie. embarrasment big grin

WindDancer
I guess ppl out there want to cash in on the word "Passion" these days. Well, if it sales is success.

ghoti
Oh geez...I don't have the boldness to look.... confused
Thanks for the link. I'll tell my friend about it. smile

BackFire
It's not that bad, jeez. It was funny to be honest.

Tired Hiker
There is not much that can offend Backfire.

BackFire
True.

Unholy_Cheese
aww, this title got my hopes upsad

BloomBabyGirl
heh heh embarrasment whoops. *edit*

BloomBabyGirl
my favortie on teh DISK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.