Batman Vs Rag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Since you seem to hate Batman so much, lets see what would happen if you 2 went at it. Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

pr1983
batman doesnt need to, alfred does it for him

Maestro
laughing laughing laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Rag. Never underestimate angry women.

pr1983
rags a woman???

Maestro
would explain alot of things.

Swanky-Tuna
It was a menstruation joke.

crazyspinz
ya, but bats would own rag rhyms with ***, there for bats wins

pr1983
damn, apologies rag

Mane
rag is an idiot. hence my signature.

crazyspinz
agreedm he should stop posting

Maestro
ok seeing that rag has been restricted this thread is officially closed.

CLOSED

Evangel94
You can't close anything. Only a moderator can. Now you're just as retarded as rag for making this thread with no point.

crazyspinz
not quite as retarded as rag...

Maestro
So I'm as retarded as someone who is generally immature and stupid because I created a thread which is a parody of him. And because I decided to close a thread which had no signifance to anyone anymore because he is now restricted, I'm portrayed as retarded as him........ok........

dance

Evangel94
You stooped down even lower than him and made a thread to make fun of him in a versus forum. This thread had no significance to begin with. This is a versus forum and only a versus forum. If you had a problem with him, you should have taken it up with the moderator instead of making this thread

Secondly, you can't close a thread because you're not a moderator. Plain and simple.

crazyspinz
now kids, play nice

Maestro
Evangel94, I didn't know about moderators only being able to close threads. I thought that if a thread had no significance anymore, the poster is able to close it.

Soooooo don't flame me, for stuff i wasn't told. Plain and Simple...Lol.

Evangel94
This thread had no point to BEGIN with.

Well now you know. Hopefully you won't do something ignorant in the future.

Paola
Mane, now you can delete that text on your sig, it's ruining Legolas wink

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.