give me a good idea and ill make your movie and put you on my site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eric McElhannon
hi im Eric McElhannon and i am an independent film maker now the reason i am on these fourms is to give any one a chance to get ther ideas or dreams made because i will do my best to make your ideas in to a motion picture so give me your ideas or scripts or any thing so yeah lets do this ooooooooooohhh yeahhhhhhhh

oh and the idea or script that we acsept the person who wins will get a free copy of the dvd or vhs what ever that person wants oh yeah and by the way e-mail me the ideas because i most likely wont get it from the fourms ok so e-mail me at

and you can see the updates on my site at

and go on the news the see whats up on the video ok peace

Primitive Screwhead
Translation: "I don't have any good ideas of my own yet, and need some help."

For someone trying to make it in the film business, you might want to work on grammar and spelling first. It will lend a little more credibility to your cause.

Sorry for being so blunt.

roundisfunny
Hey, thanks for saying what we were all thinking, blunt or not.

Gory Game Lover
Red 3.So cool,matrix-like scenes,action,gore and blood,and much more.Genre:Action.
sniperrifle raygun

hangdeathblowup
2guns raygun

botankus
I've got one: An independent film maker has lost all but one tiny ounce of creativity in his hopeless career so he decides to take a last resort to make that ultimate blockbuster: Post an obscure, hard to read post that no one will take seriously on a movie message board he has no doubt spammed with 1,000 different usernames before.

Here's where the plot thickens: He commits himself to a mental hospital when, after ten years of agonizing frustration at his lack of intelligence, he finally gets a "GO" picture with Fox & The Hound 7: Private Foxhole.

Eric McElhannon
yo guys chill my creativeness is not out at all im working on 2 short videos and one big movie and well i gess you guy just dont want to take my opertunity i know that my spelling sucks really bad but i know i can put together a killer movie ok and just to let you know just because i spell bad does not mean that will hold me back at a film fetival oh and spelling is something i can fix but being a jerk wow that must suck ok ok im sorry but it was mean what you said but its ok but i will give yall one more chance if yall want it oh and i was thinking about doing that one movie and i still might because it was funny mean but funny well i was thinking of how i can mess with it lol so do yall want me to make a movie or not

Mr Zero
I want to see this !!!!!!!!!!!

botankus
I have a question. Can a sentence qualify for World's Longest Run-On Sentence if it STILL hasn't ended yet?

Mr Zero
I'm thinking this is too dumb to be real - so it must be clever satire.

Eric McElhannon
you know what dude you must just be bored your life must suck really bad to just keep on anyways im not dumd just uneducatied i dont know how to spell i went to a stupid school where teachers did not teach ok sorry if i dont know grammer or spelling im just trying to see if yall want to give me a stroy ok so i can direct something that is not mine ok all directers dont make films from just there scripts

BloomBabyGirl
ok hey man im dyslexic and i can still spell better then you. adn if you wanna prech so bad about pepole treating you wrong then why dont you just...say i dont kno...leave. then you wont have ur "creativity adn intelligence questionedd. also, i would not want someone who didnt have good teachers handeling a movie

forumcrew
so what have you done in the past? cause even if it was small time it would show up on something like IMDB most likely. My cousin is an independent film director/writer/producer and 2 of his are on IMDB but you cant find them in any video store and 99% of people out there have prolly never heard of them. So what do you have to add to your credibility, because so far all you can do is type like a 10 year old, and thats hard to believe.

Myth
Correction, I could type much better than that at the age of 10.

Primitive Screwhead
By his writing technique, the best position he might have been able to attain in the film industry was key grip on the Gigli set.

ScarFace Clone
Fully baked the sequal to half baked

Eric McElhannon
ok yall must not know very much about movies to think that spelling can hold me down from making a good film i just wanted to try to get some people to see what i can do but yall suck really alot

come on all of yall are older than me i looked at yalls profile but all af yall despite the blood and gore guy are way more inmature than me man what a bunch of losers im not mad it just shocks me of how much of jerks people can be and i gess the only reason is because people rely on rules to much (like thinking spelling has every thing to do with a movie) im not saying that i dont need to know how to spell because i do need to know really bad and im going to learn (this way yall can feel better about it lol) (you proble wont get that) any ways its just weird how ever thing yall say is just negitve so yeah bye.

Primitive Screwhead
I think you're the one who isn't getting it. Do you honestly think you will actually take your pitches seriosuly if you can't even speak intelligently about what you are promoting? We're being polite here... any knowledgeable person in Hollywood would be slamming their doors in your face (after laughing heartily first) after hearing your pitch if it sounds anything like this. Education is key to getting anywhere in the world today, and you certainly sound like you've skipped your share of classes.

The Redeemer
It's only a wind up for Christ sakes!!! Laugh along...it'll make his/her/whatever's day... laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
Lord help us all... when does that sentence end!? blink

If ye cant spell.. ye credibility goes swiftly down the toilet...
I suppose the moral of this story is "Go find someone else to bother" Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

botankus
We're still waiting on that one.

botankus
Hey forumcrew, I just thought of something. What are the odds that his name is misspelled so nothing came up when you were trying to look it up on IMDB.com??

I'd say pretty large!

Dario Argento
Eric McElhannon is right.. you don't have to be a good speller if you want to direct movies. Actually one of my favorit directors is dyslexic, and yet he is very clever and interesting.
I don't know if Eric has any talent at all, but just because he can't spell it doesn't mean he can't direct a good movie.

BloomBabyGirl
he hasnt mentioned any movies yet tho...

Myth
He came in acting like it was some big thing for us to receive this DVD. In reality, its some uneducated kid who wants to make movies (without proof of previous projects) based on others' ideas rather than his own because he can't think for himself. Sounds really credible. It doesn't mean that he isn't a good movie maker, but most likely he isn't.

Myth
Btw, what site? Maybe that would help us out.

makaky
Based on his prior posts, I would say your assumption would be correct, botankus! I've never seen anything to beat the terrible spelling - and there is no punctuation whatsoever! I'm new here but be nice to me - I am no expert but love to watch movies. I just found this forum and would like to participate. Not a spammer! Besides, I know exactly where Botankus is (I live around the corner) and anyone who says "bass-ackwards" is okay in my book! big grin

roundisfunny
How about somebody who says "Tig ol' bitties"?

makaky
lol - He would be okay in my book too! I think I'm gonna (misspelling intended) like it here. And I think I'm gonna like you! Much as I've tried, I still can't come up with an idea for our thread starter. Maybe Southern girl (sorry, at my age you're a woman) joins movie forum, meets some interesting people, chats while watching CSI since there are no decent movies on at the moment....humm.....Oscar worthy stuff, me thinks!!! stick out tongue

MC Mike
Okay, "gonna" is okay, don't worry too much. laughing out loud

makaky
What about "me thinks"??? No points off for grammar??? Whew...had me worried there for a minute! smile

Now about my Oscar winning idea........

<<Solo>>
AHAHAHAHAHA...Lies.

roundisfunny
Reminds me of this quote from "Cheers":

Diane : Methinks the man does protest too much.
Woody : Excuse me, Miss Chambers, but shouldn't it be "I thinks?"
Carla : Not in your case, Woody.

It was that smug look on Woody's face that made it funnier, like he thought he was outsmarting Diane for once.

Myth
Did he ever post the site? All I'm getting is "and you can see the updates on my site at".

makaky
Maybe we could email him for the site info...on second thought, let's don't....he might actually reply and we probably wouldn't understand it either!....Just Kidding.... angel

<<Solo>>
And you'd have to be somewhat intelligent to actually be an "Independent Film Maker", so your topic would actually sound somewhat intelligent. You probably wouldn't end your thread with,"ok peace", if any of this was true.

Myth
By "Independ Film Maker" he means that he is shooting some videos with his parents video camera and nobody will help him, hence "independent".

<<Solo>>
......................................................................................................................I concur.

roundisfunny
Maybe he's really Spike Lee incognito, and he's run out of ideas.

TheFilmProphet
Don't think so wink Spike Lee can spell.

Myth
Maybe thats part of the disguise.

botankus
Though some people say "back-asswards," too. I'm not sure which one is official, but I like mine, though. Where is "around the corner?"

Primitive Screwhead
Can we close this topic? Mr. McElhannon-and-on-and-on hasn't seemed to log back on to answer his critics. And the topic is just stupid to begin with.

Just a suggestion.

makaky
Just got home from work - glad to see your message. I prefer bass-ackwards myself! I would vote for that being the official version. "Around the corner" is between Mount Olive and Goldsboro, though I work in Duplin County. Born and raised here. And you?

lil bitchiness
Alrighty, this has gone on long enough.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.