BTH 49 Mechanical Infestation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Check this out! A finished shot of the Battle above Coruscant from the inside of Anakin's Starfighter as he sees Obi-Wan's Starfighter covered in those cool spider droids. Discuss and please post something. This is cool

GCG
he said a finished shot . A FINISHED SHOT !!!!!!!!!! wooooohooooo

PVS
i hope its not the first

darktim1
sounds cool but I'll likr to stay in dark on this one.

GCG
whaddya mean u hope its not the first ?

surely u mean u hope its not the last.. or are u referring to something else

BAILY
Here is a distorted pic I found on TFN Message Board.

Jedi Priestess
WOW that certainly doesnt do the actual picture justice at all...the real deal has much better detail.

BAILY
Does anyone have the new pic. I cannot find it. All I got for ya is the distorted one.

PVS
i meant, i hope its not the first finished shot

Darth Surgent
Those darm slow-workin' ILMers...

Anakin2Vader
we have seen finished shots before... Anakin in the cockpit, Yoda-Bail-Obi on the tantive... the pic is pretty cool really looking forward to more space action in this one

pooperpants
no, there are hundreds of finished shots already done!

i hope i dont see the pic posted! mad

PVS
huh

Cipher
Lucas better get in there and crack the whip.....
Or is that McCallum's job?

GCG
huh blink huh blink

h-what the ?

Gangularis
no scramba on the way??

sad

Jedi Priestess
Im sure he'll get it to you guys eventually. It's just going to take him a little longer as I am not giving him the HS stuff anymore. Just be patient.

Bartman99

NoMeN
****! dont request! pm!

PVS
what the hell's the point in explaining it...

DONT YOU PEOPLE READ?

vanyoda
Just a mean joke !

PVS
damnit vanyoda!

why did you tell everyone it's a joke!!!
you have much to learn about practical jokes my friend wink

twould have been funny...oh well

Jedi Priestess
PVS!!!! you MUST check the goodies thread! NOW!!!

jedijunky1138
hyg

ATTACHMENT REMOVED

Indy_Knight
jj1138, thanks for the pic. This looks well cool. I wonder what ship that is we can see from from Anakin's pov?

PVS
great, another genius

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ATTACH IMAGES TO THE SERVER

DarkBorregus
Scramba2000 te esperamos ansiosos por obtener el ultimo bth y los set snap.

por favor contesta pronto sad sad

jedijunky1138
SO BAN ME!!!!!!!! SEE IF I CARE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE LAME, POOR EXCUSES FOR STAR WARS FANS ANYWAY. YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE. YOU KNOW ABOUT AS MUCH ABOUT STAR WARS A I DO ABOUT TRIGONOMETRY!!!!!

PVS
why worry about getting banned if you sink this forum?

jedijunky1138
This forum is sinking on its own.
sorry about the outburst but I can't sit around and read this crap anymore.

PVS
whatever no expression

DarkBorregus

Raz
http://www.google.com/search?&q=free%20image%20uploading

DON'T upload images here.

jedijunky1138
As I said RAZ! BAN ME!

PVS
huh why the drama? if you hate it here why dont you just.....leave?

jedijunky1138
PVS, I don't hate it here. What I hate is when some one makes a mistake and GOD FOREBID posts in the wrong forum or something they get nothing but a ration of sh!t from you and everyone else thats been here for a while! IT'S NOT JUST YOUR FORUM! QUIT TRASHING PEOPLE FOR THE SIMPLEST OF THINGS! If I had known that posting a pic that was public domain was such a SIN it never would have happened. AND YES THE BTH PICKS ARE PUBLIC DOMAIN. If you can copy the pic they cant regulate it. don't wory it won't happen again.

PVS
........public domain? this is a private server and uploading HS pics on the server can lead to the webmaster getting an LFL spanking. its been expained many MANY times that you should (notwink ) hyperlink them.
why is this such an attrocity to you?

PVS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t296631.html

i dont know why i am posting this link for you, since it was posted as a sticky thread, and is the first thread at the top of this forum.

PVS
oops...double post

vanyoda
Here it is !!!!!!

Anakin2Vader
^^^ hilarious... bravo... more please

PVS
VANYODA!!!! THATS F'N BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

i just cant paste enough smileys to express how much im laughing right now!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanyoda
Thanks , I wanted to give everyone a laugh , these forums were getting a bit serious.

Xam
um um bth49=pm me please!

Xanatos
lol, he's not wearing pants stick out tongue

Gangularis
i agree.. PVS seriously needs a mute button.

if this forum had an ignore feature, he'd be the first one i'd ignore.. unfortunately you'd miss what half the people were bantering at in just about every single post..

too bad you can't mute arrogant condescension and know-it-allism.

Brosnan
It's a great picture, the opening battle is going to be sweet.

PTGrievous
If only SW.com was more concerned with letting potential customers use alternate forms of payment instead of chasing down leakers, I wouldn't have this problem.

PVS
believe me, i would cherish an 'ignore' feature on this forum.
to ignore internet e-toughguys like you.

bobafett81
can any kind soul PM me the link to this picture?

Thank you very much!

Ushgarak
That's pure ignorance. BTH pics are copyrighted and NOT PD, and what you think about that is totally irrelevant- it is a fact. Please respect the policies of this board.

Back to topic please.

darktim1
alright the pic makes it look like it is going to be complete cauious at the beginning at the of episode3 but looks cool for now may force be with you.

J-Unit
I Still Havn't Seen The Pic Who Can I Pm?

Boris
Who needs pm's....

http://reichnation.com/uploads/batah49.jpg
http://reichnation.com/uploads/epIIIart.jpg big grin

vanyoda
bangin cursing bangin

PTGrievous
I love you reichnation dode :wub

Gangularis
i thought these were completed movie shots...

those are both just drawings, right?

Boris
First one is a completed shot, second is a concept drawing

Jedi Priestess
actually there IS an ignore feature......all you have to do is click on the person's name scroll to the bottom and it says you can either add that person to your buddy list or you can add them to your ignore list.

CinematicESP
Now THAT is Star Wars.

Huzzah
bwahahaha! That's what I like to see, straight to the point and none of this pussy footing around.

PVS
JP!!!! IT WORKS!!! YOU RULE!!!

Gangularis
get a life.

*just testing* big grin

PVS
what was that gangularis?

all i saw was "This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click "

oh joy of joys!!! eek!

Gangularis
i'd mute you, but i'd miss watching you act the fool on such a consistent bases. big grin

god, you're such a baby...

besides, you know you unmute to see what i write.. you obviously knew i was talking to you because you clicked "here".. otherwise you wouldn't even be sure i was addressing you.

PVS
LOL!!!

THIS IS SO LIBERATING!!!!

Gangularis
that bth is cool.. but the first shot almost looks like a painting.

PVS
(sits back and relaxes)
this is the life big grin

Anakin2Vader
your the man Boris.

Gangularis
he is the man.

Ushgarak
Let's make sure this is kept on-topic, folks...

GCG
they are both cool as the AOR illistrates how the droids will be involved in the space battle by picturing them flying out of some mother ship, and the other shows the attack on a space craft.

now the bth 47 makes more sense . these droids do the opposite of the other ones - instead of repairing they breakdown the space craft

Bartman99

PVS
who the hell is tarantino to b!tch and moan?
did you see 'hero' yet?
CG galore

GCG
i've never heard that quote coming fro Tarantino; were did you get it from ?

anyway that would be just a frame of about a 2 second sequence; wait till you see it in the movie and then tell us 'ugly cgi'... besides i would agree with you that its very contrasting with the opening space battle of ANH

jedijunky1138
Hey PVS, did you see that some one else posted a bth pic here.....Hmmmmm Whataya think is gonna happen now???????????????????????????????????????

jedijunky1138
Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So What? You gonna go off on him now? rock

Boris
confused

PVS
boris hyperlinked the pic.

you uploaded it directly to the server.

you're a shmuck

*ignore*

Boris
You didn't seem to happy about the last pic I hyperlinked.........

PVS
i saw that one of the mods deleted another hyperlinked pic of yours.
apperently a miscommunication among the higher ups.

and to tell you the truth,
i could give a rats a$$ about LFL, or their copyrights...i just care about this forum staying intact, as many others do.
i will be quite pissed if on may19, i cant chat here about the film, because the forum was sunk....and all that was left was the OS and TF.N forums, and i would rather get a root canal than have a discussion there.

Boris
lol I get ya, I'm sure we shall still be here, although this is the place to come for hs stuff.........

jedijunky1138
IF YOU DON'T CHILL WITH ALL THE LORD OF THE THREAD THING YOU SEEM TO HAVE GOING ON YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY ONE TO CHAT WITH PVS!!!!!! AND YOU ARE A LITTLE CHILDISH WITH THE INSULTS DON'T CHA THINK?

jedijunky1138
You don't see this kind of conflict in tf.n forums. Kinda makes Ya think Ya know.

another thought..... if peeps would PAY FOR HS there wouldn't bee a conflict. Guess what there is an official forum at starwars.com

Boris
Are you mad, man?

Captain REX
Who cares, now I've seen the cool picture! stick out tongue

I mean..er...I'm a mod! Death on your country! *runs away*

laughing out loud PVS, nice sig.

PVS
\\

FINALLY someone who appreciates the spongemonkeys!!! eek!

OB1-adobe
Yeah PVS the OS forums are pretty bad. That place it littered with constant noob posts about the same thing. People their are way too opinionated, and their are so many people on their you can't even hold a conversation with a few people. It's like you make a post, most of the time asking a question or hoping to recieve feedback on a comment, and then 42 people make posts after that asking stupid sh!t like: "Who's Anikan's father?" "Did Lucas direct Empire?" "Who's stronger Anikan or Vader?" "What is Episode 3 called?"

Jedi Priestess
oh my god you mean there IS someone? wink

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that sig is pure genius, PVS. Those little things rock. Whatever they are no expression

*has totally missed out whatever arguing there was in this thread*

Gangularis
i agree..

sure there are a lot of people on the forum that are like this... but they don't post nearly as incessantly as PVS does.

PVS
well stardust also likes my sig...so stick out tongue .

and adobe, i reacted to the OS forum like i would react to a bad car wreck.
quick look, *shudder* turn away and try to get the image out of my mind.

with the occasion of your occasional troll (see above post) this is a really cool forum, i think.

SOLRAC SATDIAL
It's not that. It is about your "im on the leader" shlt

SOLRAC SATDIAL
Pffff! he copied that from me in another forum

PVS
^^^
sock

Ghetto Goblin?

PVS
finally did some research on this guy and figured it out:

SOLRAC SATDIAL thinks he invented: "|-0-| (-0-) |-0-|",
and that i copied it from him. thats what all this "he copied that from me"
has been all about.

Carlos, for your information, i did copy it from someone, like 12 years ago in a chat room, as im sure they copied it, and the person before copied it...and in this entire chain of copying, we all have one thing in common:

NOBODY CARES!!!

ok, glad i got that off my chest.
sorry to go off topic

Gangularis
like you were alive 12 years ago.... LOL

PVS
.......is this the new troll game?
am i supposed to care that you dont believe how old i am?
i really dont understand this at all. well, believe what you want.
im 30, im 12, im 2, im 93, believe whatever you want.

you want to know how old i think you are?
answer: i dont care

Boris
So we all don't care then......

PVS
im sorry....we don't care about what? big grin

Boris
em...

PVS
you know what? whatever, ill just delete the stupid quote, i really dont care. now carlos can run his sig down to the copyright office!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Boris
Ok then.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.