Hulk Vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkWillEatU
man i always wanted to see this fight happen sooo bad but yeah i want u guys to like put ur two cents into it i seriously think hulk would friggin make him part of the ground

DarkCrawler
Uhh...Hulk.

Evangel94
Happened before many times, Wolverine gets a few good hits in with his claws but then Hulk just smashes him.

pr1983
hulk...emphatically

norrin radd

Mane
roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
he might get a hard time, but its THE HULK, hes up there with the strongest marvel characters(physically), hed eventually stomp wolvie into the ground

spyrokinesi35
you (the guy who started the thread) obviously don't read comics. wolverine has won his and hulk has won his. hulk has had more victories than wolverine has. and what are you talking about wolverine a hard little man to kill.(I don't mean short compared to me, but compared to the others in the marvel wolrd because the average hietght is around 6ft. with a a few exeptions

manjaro
wolvie gives him a hard time becuase he's no pushover dude. he's had almost 200 years of practice of giving people a hard time when i think about it

pr1983
yes but its the HULK

Arachnoidfreak
He's short comapared to anyone. He's 5'3''. I'm 5'10''.

FrothByte
wolverine gives hulk a hard time because wolverine is such a famous character. a lot of kids would complain if they saw their favorite hero get stomped on without a fight. realistically speaking though, wolverine doesn't have the strength to seriously injure hulk. he might give hulk a hard time catching him, but there ain't no way wolvi can hurt hulk. ofcourse, they'd never let this happen in the comic world.

Evangel94
Wrong, Wolverine has carved out the hulk's entire chest cavity before.

Wolverine gives hulk pause for a few reasons: Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and claws which slice right through his hide, his healing factor, and wolverine's experience at fighting and brawling.

pr1983
u sayin wolvie'd beat the hulk?

FrothByte
you didn't quite understand my post. wolverine was made out to 'carve' through hulk's hide because the writers wanted to have a good fight. hulk has been shot with a missile launcher and the missile just bounced away. wolverine doesn't have enough strength to puncture hulk with his claws. this argument has been made before. although a knife cuts through wood, you don't have enough strength to put a knife in a tree in one stroke. same is true for wolverine. although his claws can cut hulk, he doesn't have the strength to be able to put them in deep enough. and with regards to wolvi's healing factor, hulk's is far superior when it comes to healing factor. say about 5 times?

pr1983
i wouldnt say 5, i just think his body can take more hits before needing to be healed

spyrokinesi35
dang he's short compared to my dad. my dad's almost 5'5. plus all he has to do is slice both of his hands off, and while they're healing he slices his guts and internal organs out (hulk can die that way)

pr1983
your assuming wolvies strong enough to cut through hulks skin

Maestro
Yea i would think Hulk would win this one, but in the end of it, it comes down to what the writers put.

Also didn't know wolvie was so short, im 6 foot 2 and that makes me nearly a foot taller than him,Lol.

FrothByte
look in the hulk vs. juggernaut thread, im too tired to look for it myself. hulk's healing factor is discussed there. im not much of a hulk fan so i don't know the exact stats, but i do know that hulk has almost instantaeous healing. and that's a lot faster than what wolvi's got.

pr1983
ok

Maestro
The Hulk's skin is capable of withstanding great impacts (he can survive direct hits by field artillery cannon shells). It is possible to injure him: he could not, for example, survive a near-hit with a nuclear warhead.

Seeing that wolvie has no where near the power of a nuclear warhead, i think hulk has this one in the bag.

pr1983
pretty much

Tron
Basically, Wolverine can last a while because of his own durability, speed, and skills. It's a fight he can't win though, and he knows it.

DarkCrawler
http://www.incrediblehulk.com/healing.JPG

crazyspinz
wasnt wolverines first missoin in weapon X to destroy the hulk? and this has happened alot, and the reason wolverine gives hulk a hard time is because hulk NEVER fights little guys, just like the "wolverine vs colossus" thread, wolvie is used to fighting big dudes, but hulk isnt used to fighting little dudes,

but hulk would still win, but it would be close

norrin radd
i just said that because in other post we are discussing a magneto vs hulk battle, and some of you say hulk would win, and i admit hulk is powerful. but then you go read some comics and hulk gets a hard time from wolverine? Come On.

i think wolverine is a better character then hulk, but if hulk is all what you guys say he is, then wolvie has no chance.

crazyspinz
he gets a hard time cuz he cant fight some one like wolverine, but magneto is differant, he wouldnt be able to dodge a punch, all he would do would be throw magnety stuf at hulk

pr1983
but as i said earlier, the hulk is too much, people give wolverine way too much credit, really, hulk goes toe to toe with the likes of superman and the thing, hed squash wolvie

"hulk smash puny metal man"

WarSpawn
more like:

"hulk smash puny metal man but cant so hulk knock out puny man"

pr1983
either way'll do

Swanky-Tuna
hulks will throw wovereen in2 spase!!11

pr1983
laughing out loud

Nataku8188
Sad thing is thats true.

pr1983
good riddance

emraldguardian
This is dumb Wolverine cant even cut the Hulk as shown when they first fought.

who?-kid
He has cut the Hulk plenty of times. And the Hulk felt it.

But Hulk wins, too strong and too tough for Wolvie.

crazyspinz
ya i wasnt saying that hulk looses, i was saying that he would have trouble with wolvie, kinda like u have trouble killing a fly

FrothByte
anyone here remember wolverine8888? wish he was here, he'd probably give this thread a lot of life arguing for wolverine. smile

shankedavenger
dont know if this has been said, i remember reading a comic,

"what if"? and it was if the hulk killed woverine"

hulk raped wolverine, and whooped on lots of other ppl including the blob.pyro too.

Tron
I never read that one, what happened in it?

wrathofachilles
Lol, Hulk 'raped' him? I don't think so.

Tron, the What If? comic had Hulk and Wolverine fight and Hulk snapped his neck. It was a boring issue, there was fighting for like 2 pages. As for Wolvering cutting Hulk, he can and has: in Hulk 181 he sliced up his hands after Hulk grabbed his claws and Wolvie retracted them. Still, Wolvie does not have the capability to cut off Hulk's hands unless he's sleeping or drugged. He can't slice them off, he would have to saw them off. Also, Hulk can survive a nuclear warhead, he has before. It hurts, but he gets back up. Hulk would win hands down; the only reason Wolverine ever stays in the fight is due to his popularity. Realistically *again that word* speaking, it's not even a contest.

immortals-toyz
I know this post is a long way behind the others and no one will probably ever see it that has already been to this thread but here goes. If wolverine had the healing factor of his bone claw era that means he'd heal almost instantanious like the hulk yet had the durability of his adamantium laced skeleton and he was fighting the grey hulk or even the professor hulk he might stand a chance of doing some damage to the hulk before he got knocked the hell out. And I say this as a huge wolverine fan. I mean he ripped him in HALF and threw his legs 4 miles up a mountain in ULTIMATE WOLVERINE VS. HULK #1. I just don't see him doing any real damage to the hulk other than clawing him up and pissing him off really bad.

venomslash
hulk would kill wolverine big time.

spideycarnage
hulk is gonna eat wovlie and spit his adamantium skeleton out.

superman420sexy
Yeah without his skeleton he heals MUCh faster because he doesn't have to be constantly healing his skeleton(it hurts him and poisons him.. His healing factorr would be at least 10 times faster without it) But then, he could easily be crushed in les than a second, beefore he had the chance to heal without his skeleton.. Wolverine really isn't in hulks league seeing as how Wolvie's main defense(healing), the hulk also has. And I am a huge wolverine fan. I don't think the hulk would have trouble cathing him either he is probably way faster than wolverine. Dude I just realised if wolverine didn't have the adamatium skeleton he is basically immortal lol. Only to old age though. He could still be killed by conventional means very easily. I remember reading once he is like around 700-1000 years old or something like that. But that was when I was like 6 years old so I could be remembering wrong.

Ex11B
Would be nice if people started to use the search engine. laughing

XerxesLogan
Ah, the ever Wolverine bashing.........imagen that on this site. Wolverine was pretty much created to fight Hulk. Does Hulk win most of the time? Yes. He is the damned Hulk for christ sakes. But to blow off Wolverine because he is too damned popular and you don't like it. First off, the first couple of times the fought Wolverine wasn't even defined let alone popular with fans and he still held his own. Hulk is big, strong, nigh invulnerable....slow and dumb (fighting wise.....none of that Banner inteligence shit).....how does a person get around that? hmmmmm.......lets see, Invulnerable bones....no Hulk smashy. Claws that cut through steel like butter.....a way to hurt Hulk. Fast and small....a way to dodge Hulk (kinda like when you are tring to catch your friends cat that keeps clawing you) Healing....a way to get back up after being smashed by Hulk. Enhanced sences.....take advantage of the enviroment around Hulk to your advantage. No....really, that doesn't make any sence. Duh people, Wolverine is not a light weight, no matter how much many people try and deny it. he has fought the Hulk, not tricked Hulk or avoided hulk, FOUGHT HULK. Win or lose....he is still alive, which is more than we can say for the majority of superheroes if they decided to go one on one with the jade giant. It is what he does...fight....he was litteraly made for killing in hand to hand combat. Sorry there just is no other way around it. 6 to 4 Hulk.

long pig
Hulk wins 9/10

Wolverine was k.o'd from the impact of a bullet to his head in his third series, Hulk's punches are beyond a bullet.

venomslash
just one punch from hulk and good bye wolverine.

superman420sexy
Originally posted by Maestro
The Hulk's skin is capable of withstanding great impacts (he can survive direct hits by field artillery cannon shells). It is possible to injure him: he could not, for example, survive a near-hit with a nuclear warhead.

Seeing that wolvie has no where near the power of a nuclear warhead, i think hulk has this one in the bag.

I am a wolverine fanboy. I admit it. But I don't live up to the name. I think he is a cool concept, but hulk has him completely over powered. I think this is a spite thread because wolverine couldn't possibly hurt him, let alone kill him. But for your information, hulk CAN withstand a nuke. Actually wolverine ahs been shown(well people said so) to survive a nuke. Which is stupid, if this was actually written. But yeah hulk wold just knock his ass the hell out. He would bruise his brain in that armour beyond the point of healing. And hulk' healing is better than wolverine's anyway, as long as wolverine is in that stupid armor that slows it down by about ten fold. And even if he wasn't, he wouldn't have the time to heal.

chris_64256
wolverine is a pimple on hulks ass he pops it and goes on with his life..

UltimateIronman
Dont forget hulk is dunm

Mindship
Isn't it about time to post that pic of Hulk ripping Wolv in half?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Mindship
Isn't it about time to post that pic of Hulk ripping Wolv in half?

So it was written, so shall it be done!
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/667/667856/ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051.jpg

venomslash
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
So it was written, so shall it be done!
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/667/667856/ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051.jpg then u find one if you dying to see a pic. of hulk knocking the crap out of him.

shaq4real
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
dang he's short compared to my dad. my dad's almost 5'5. plus all he has to do is slice both of his hands off, and while they're healing he slices his guts and internal organs out (hulk can die that way)

dats just supid, if wolvie's claws can't cut through his chest, how culd he cut his hands,
and y d hell wuld hulk b watchin while wolvie
does all of dis 2 him?

JOE NUNEZ
A well writen hulk could just grab the x-man and trow him out to space ....... not even fair .....

Ex11B
Hulk wins....Pure and Simple

Professor N
When will people stop putting wolverine against such powerhouses and think he can win just because of his healing factor and adamantium claws.

Fact is:

1) Hulk is one of the strongest marvel charcters there is, with durability to match.

2) His healing factor is amazing so any superficial cuts made by jobberine will heal almost instantly

3) Wolverine may have years of xperience but his attacks wont kill the hulk, he lacks the power to push his claws through hulks skin.

it dosent matter that they are adamantium, i could have a adamantium sword and twice my strength, i still wouldnt be able to push it through a block of wood. Strength is the key factor here.

Hulk is so freaking powerful, with logic and a decent writer that understands how their powers would actually work, hulk would put wolvie down for the count.

demigawd
So wait...is the debate about whether Hulk or Wolverine could win in a fight...or whether Wolverine could survive Hulk's attacks? Because all the Wolverine supporters list durability feats, but Wolverine needs some offense too, if he's going to actually BEAT the Hulk...

DarkCrawler
Only way how Wolverine wins battles with powerhouses is because they give him time to heal. If they don't, he's screwed.

Dmx777
you see wolverine gets overrated because of his fans... yes wolve did cut hulks guts out and hulk had to hold them from dying... but if this happens in real life hulk will just smush wolvey in his hands...

demigawd
Originally posted by Dmx777
you see wolverine gets overrated because of his fans... yes wolve did cut hulks guts out and hulk had to hold them from dying... but if this happens in real life hulk will just smush wolvey in his hands...

When was this???

jeffrodini
Originally posted by manjaro
wolvie gives him a hard time becuase he's no pushover dude. he's had almost 200 years of practice of giving people a hard time when i think about it

I'm pretty sure it's only around a 100 years... maybe a 150...

Sorry, just thought I'd be a little anal-retentive about this.

Horrificus
His claws aren't even long enough to touch most of Hulks vital areas.
Seriously.
Hulk has like 3 or 4 feet of muscle padding covering most of his body.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Horrificus
His claws aren't even long enough to touch most of Hulks vital areas.
Seriously.
Hulk has like 3 or 4 feet of muscle padding covering most of his body.

If wolverine concentrated on one area such as the throat he would eventually cut his head off.

Horrificus
Sure, but how is he going to do that?
How many shots, one after the other, is he gonna get? And, is he gonna get them fast enough, so that Hulk hasn't healed over yet?
And, is Hulk going to let him do all this?
Know what I mean?

Wolverine2006
Wolverine has beaten Hulk, and Hulk has beaten Wolverine

I am a big fan of both...But Wolverine can beat him.

Ex11B
Wow..how is it that the same old topics survive on here...It must be the awesome love people have for Wolverine and Hulk big grin

The Fake Macoy
Wolverine can not stop the thunderclap. A thunderclap followed by being thrown into space should seal the victory for the Hulk.

juggernaut66666
a direct hit from hulk and wolvie is KO'd or the thunderclap

Zahit
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine has beaten Hulk, and Hulk has beaten Wolverine

I am a big fan of both...But Wolverine can beat him.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Zahit

Ha, whatever Wolverine has beaten Hulk in the comics, its not like I wrote them or something. Its happened.

Black Adam
Ha, whatever Wolverine has beaten Hulk in the comics, its not like I wrote them or something. Its happened.

You are a fanboy.

Wolverine2006
I am a big wolverine fan but that statement I made didnt have anything to do with the fact that I'm a wolverine fan.

Black Adam
I am a big wolverine fan but that statement I made didnt have anything to do with the fact that I'm a wolverine fan.

I was basing it more on all your other post in matches involving Wolverine.

Wolverine2006
I just argue over the ones I think wolverine would win, but there are matches I know he wouldnt win...but there has only been like one that I have seen.

UltimateIronman
DID U SEE? WOLVIE GOT RIPPED HULK WINS. SRRY THATS FACT
AND I HATE HULK

h1a8
I remember wolvie trying to penetrate Hulk. But all that happened was sparks across Hulk's chest. Wolvie couldn't even penetrate Hulk. Like someone said it takes strength to penetrate Hulk. And by the way wolvie never beat Hulk. He can't (ever). Any argument to this is futile.

Mr. Valentine
blah does it matter? writers say wolverine can beat hulk, theres nothing we can do about it ppl, except face the fact that whatever they write (if its cannon) is the gospel truth people

grey fox
Hulk flings wolverine into the sun . Hulk wins big grin

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by h1a8
I remember wolvie trying to penetrate Hulk. But all that happened was sparks across Hulk's chest. Wolvie couldn't even penetrate Hulk. Like someone said it takes strength to penetrate Hulk. And by the way wolvie never beat Hulk. He can't (ever). Any argument to this is futile.

Bull, Wolverine has cut through Hulk so many times theres hardly any way to keep track of them...and Hulk only tore Wolverine in half in the Ultimate Universe because Ult. Wolverine's joints arent fused with adamantium.

Marcus4600
^ They aren't in normal continuity either. You can't fuse joints with adamantium, or the person can't move.

Wolverine2006
They have never said, in real life a person couldnt turn big and green and destroy buildings. In the comics they could have done something with his joints that cant be done in real life.

h1a8
Bull, Wolverine has cut through Hulk so many times theres hardly any way to keep track of them...and Hulk only tore Wolverine in half in the Ultimate Universe because Ult. Wolverine's joints arent fused with adamantium.

Bull!
He has never cut Hulk. Not once.
Sparks went across Hulk's chest when wolverine tried the cut him.

Hit and Run
Of course Wolverine cuts him; he cuts everything and everyone. His claws are omnipotent; they were created to slash ANYTHING. I swear to God, if there was ever a crossover where Superman meets X-Men, we'd see Logan stab Supes in the shoulder.
Here's pic of him stabbing Norrin Radd:
http://superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219120&highlight=wolverine+silver+surfer

When Wolverine first fought the Hulk, he couldn't cut the him. This took place in the very issue that Wolverine made his first appearance. The very writer who created and first introduced Wolverine made him unable to cut the Hulk. Take that as you will.

bigboygreen
I like wolverine and all but Hulk beats the living tar out of him.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
I like wolverine and all but Hulk beats the living tar out of him.

Hey, you were right about something! Let's throw a parade!

diabloman
wolverine has a much better fighting ability then hulk. but just one punch from hulk and RIP wolvie. if wolvie even hits hulk it wont do a damn thing to him cause he has a healing factor as well. much faster then wolvies for sure.

batdude123
Hulk utterly destroys Wolverine 10/10.

ST0RM SHAD0W
In the fight of Winter Soldier Vs Wolverine, Wolverine got knocked out by a bullet to the chest.

JohnnyDo3
sorry wolverine ur tough I give u that but against the hulk ur just a bug and ur going to get squashed

capt it up
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
In the fight of Winter Soldier Vs Wolverine, Wolverine got knocked out by a bullet to the chest.
those bullets are clearly through the heart and wolverine only stays Ko for a few seconds.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by capt it up
those bullets are clearly through the heart and wolverine only stays Ko for a few seconds.

A few seconds is more than enough time for hulk to bash wolverine into an evenly smooth paste.

jinzin
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Of course Wolverine cuts him; he cuts everything and everyone. His claws are omnipotent; they were created to slash ANYTHING. I swear to God, if there was ever a crossover where Superman meets X-Men, we'd see Logan stab Supes in the shoulder.
Here's pic of him stabbing Norrin Radd:
http://superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219120&highlight=wolverine+silver+surfer

When Wolverine first fought the Hulk, he couldn't cut the him. This took place in the very issue that Wolverine made his first appearance. The very writer who created and first introduced Wolverine made him unable to cut the Hulk. Take that as you will.

unofortunately for wolverine haters everywhere that was later reconted as hulk's healing so fast it only APPEARED to be that wolverine couldn't cut him... but he was getting cut.. and can get cut again...and wolverine's proven it many a time..

funny, I fail to see people ***** when speedfreak cuts hulk with admantium blades but when wolverine does it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by KharmaDog
A few seconds is more than enough time for hulk to bash wolverine into an evenly smooth paste.
no

jinzin
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W

again.. when people lose to wolverine it's jobbing no matter how consistent...
when wolverine gets put down by a couple bullets on several occasions it's bible truth..inspite of the DOZENS AND DOZENS of contradicting evidence.

jinzin
Originally posted by h1a8
Bull!
He has never cut Hulk. Not once.
Sparks went across Hulk's chest when wolverine tried the cut him.

What the f**k?

jinzin
Originally posted by Tron
Basically, Wolverine can last a while because of his own durability, speed, and skills. It's a fight he can't win though, and he knows it.

yes

that's all that really needs to be said here...

allen4
hulk nearly kill wolverine 2 times.........by savage hulk and mr fixit (no stronger incarnation)........
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4130/hulkwolverine065iu.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8629/hulkwolverine073js.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3838/hulkwolverine082jh.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5214/hulkwolverine097of.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6703/hulkwolverine109ga.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5586/hulkwolverine119yo.jpg
saved by 2 peoples.........
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6216/whatifvol2050022el.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5349/whatifvol2050035ga.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/273/whatifvol2050047nr.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2553/whatifvol2050053tv.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2354/whatifvol2050069qb.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1866/whatifvol2050074jh.jpg
no stronger hulk incarnation.......wolverine saved by colonel quartermain......

nimrod009
One or two quick thunderclaps, and Wolverine is either KOed or too disorientated to put up any effective offense / defense. Then it's up to Hulk how he wants to finish him off.

KharmaDog
Jinzin, when I said,"A few seconds is more than enough time for hulk to bash wolverine into an evenly smooth paste". It was in referance to somebody's comment about wolverine only being able to be knocked out for a few seconds.

badabing
ninja

bigbran
wow, 2 titans, but ill say hulk, the multiverse will be in danger.

juggernaut66666
HULK HAS BEATEN WOLVERINE!!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by allen4

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/273/whatifvol2050047nr.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2553/whatifvol2050053tv.jpg

Wolverine sure is one to talk about not dieing stick out tongue

soxfn89
I don't see this fight being close at all. As much as I like wolverine Hulk would just get angrier and pummel Logan. Hulk can lift tons into the double digits, logan not even one

Hulk 10/10

Dalak
*wonders why this thread was bumped*

batman

badabing
Originally posted by Dalak
*wonders why this thread was bumped*

batman
It needed to be seen again.

batdude123
Wolverine 10/10. tuftwoot

Soljer
Wolverine 10/10.

Hulk 10/10.

Dr. Zaius
Hulk 10/10.

The Diceman
Dude... obviously, Hulk could smash the crap outa Wolvie coz of strength, but Wolvie has enough skill an healing factor to survive... not win though

juggernaut66666
Hulk vs Wolverine www.imageshack.us/img145/rf205700.jpg

Brutacus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk vs Wolverine www.imageshack.us/img145/rf205700.jpg

That doesn't work anymore. big grin big grin big grin

Thanos_1971
Hulk 10/10.

Darth Vegas
Hulk 10/10.

And 10/10 more after that.

Wolvie666
(Figthing round time = No Limith!)
Its 10/10 for the Hulk.
And 10/10 for Wolverine.

These two giants are matched to eachother no matter what, its an endless battle.
Ive seen the anime movie: Hulk vs Wolverine.
Hulk smashes every character into crap even wolverine, BUT wolverine keeps on going with his healing power and thanks to his adamantium skelet he survive's any incoming blow! Adamantium is the strongest item there is once its cooled down after being molted for the first time, so Hulk can't break Wolverine nor beating him... He can kick his ass, but so does wolverine against Hulk. So...
basicly the end off the movie was perfect to both giants, Jumping into battle again and wham! there's ''THE END'' !

C'mon people its an Endless battle, the creators of that movie made it very simple and clear, even this topic about argueing on who will win or lose is endless!

Thats why its 10/10 to both giants of the marvel comic's!

Funny thing is and keep this in mind: There's only one person that can hold down and make's a doll of Wolverine. And thats Magneto!!!!!!!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wolvie666
(Figthing round time = No Limith!)
Its 10/10 for the Hulk.
And 10/10 for Wolverine.

These two giants are matched to eachother no matter what, its an endless battle.
Ive seen the anime movie: Hulk vs Wolverine.
Hulk smashes every character into crap even wolverine, BUT wolverine keeps on going with his healing power and thanks to his adamantium skelet he survive's any incoming blow! Adamantium is the strongest item there is once its cooled down after being molted for the first time, so Hulk can't break Wolverine nor beating him... He can kick his ass, but so does wolverine against Hulk. So...
basicly the end off the movie was perfect to both giants, Jumping into battle again and wham! there's ''THE END'' !

C'mon people its an Endless battle, the creators of that movie made it very simple and clear, even this topic about argueing on who will win or lose is endless!

Thats why its 10/10 to both giants of the marvel comic's!

Funny thing is and keep this in mind: There's only one person that can hold down and make's a doll of Wolverine. And thats Magneto!!!!!!!

Wolerine isn't a giant. He's like 5'3. Plenty of other people can easily own him too.

Naija boy
Spite.

Wolvie666
The word giant was ment by their ability's and capability's on creating this kind of battle, not by their tallness of shortness.

So even short characters can be an Giant by his actions!

Wei Phoenix
The word giant was ment by their ability's and capability's on creating this kind of battle, not by their tallness of shortness.

So even short characters can be an Giant by his actions!

Wolverine's abilities doesn't make him a giant either. He is only a giant among metahumans. He loses his giantosity once he enters battles with top tiers like Hulk.

Nihilist
Hulk squashes logan

Wolvie666
But can you explain why the creators of the anime movie ''Hulk Vs Wolverine'' Let them jump into action once again and then your seeing: The End?

Nihilist
But can you explain why the creators of the anime movie ''Hulk Vs Wolverine'' Let them jump into action once again and then your seeing: The End? wut??

Wei Phoenix
But can you explain why the creators of the anime movie ''Hulk Vs Wolverine'' Let them jump into action once again and then your seeing: The End?

There is no Hulk Vs Wolverine Anime.

BUSTER1
Hulk ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.