The worse thing to ever happen to Gamecube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Donkey Konga

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_donkeykonga_jp.html

VallejoKid707
I didnt even wanted to finish it sick

That family looked real funny playing it.

VengeanceGOD
Dear...god...

It's like DDR without the fun!

SaTsuJiN
well the clapping part was an interesting addition to the different types of drum patterns. Its just a shame that the music isnt catchy enough to make you want to play messed

DracotheDragon
I didn't even watch it because it sounded so, so, SO bad. I've lost interest in the DK games (Donkey Kong Country 3 was the last I've played).

Myth
You should watch the clip Draco. Trust me, its not anything like a Donkey Kong Country. A horrible version of that I can deal with, but this game is aweful. Seriously though, watch the clip, its actually very very funny.

SaTsuJiN
they shouldve tried to apply the gameplay mechanics to something different than donkey kong... at least try something with reggae songs or a similar genre that relies heavily on beats. donkey kong is just kinda boring, this game will obviously only be released in japan for its sheer suck factor

BackFire
That's awful...

gambit88
*falls to ground in shock then starts rolling around laughing* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

forumcrew
i think it being made is the end to that sentence.. lol

The Force
*shakes head in shame*

Xed
Nah the worst thing ever to happen to GC was super mario sunshine. It was soo crap it was unbelieveable.

Myth
Did you watch the video Xed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.