Raiders tribute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
My apologies if this has already been discussed. I did a search of the forums, and found nothing on the subject going back several months.

Growing up as a die-hard "Raiders of the Lost Ark" fan, I often emulated Indiana Jones, played with Raiders figures, and even went so far as to dress as Indy in public from time to time (hey, I was 10...leave me alone).

My enthusiasm for that movie, however, didn't match that of three kids from Mississippi, who took their video cameras and spent six years making a shot-for-shot tribute to the movie, which, according to most who have seen it, is surprisingly good! Harry Knowles talks about it here:

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=15348

Now, for those of you who have already heard about this film...any idea where and/or how one can get his hands on it? An internet search has been fruitless so far, so I'm turning to the well-informed community here.

ToMacco
What the hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.