Mutant x rping game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feralboy
mutant x has only 4 team memberes but in this game there are more.try not to be mutant 01 unless you want to be evil.

people to fight

Ashlocke, Gabriel, Leader of 'The Strand',Patient Zero, or Subject 1.0. He is the most powerful mutant ever created.

genomax & the GSA

or just make your own

Ferals are New Mutants who have had their DNA spliced with that of an animal. They are generally very athletic, and possess many of the traits found in their host animal.

From most common to rarest -

Feral Felines
Feral Felines are the most commonly found Feral Mutant. Types include cats, lions, tigers, etc.
Weaknesses: All Feral Felines have a instinctual fear of fire. As well, they are especially prone to hypnosis.

Feral Ursines
Type: Bear

Feral Canines
Types: Dogs, Wolfs, etc.

Feral Porcines
Types: Boar, Hog, Pig, etc.

Feral Cervine
Type: Deer

Feral Reptus'
Types: Lizards, Snakes, etc.
Some varieties of Feral Reptus' have the ability to give off venom.

Feral Amphibian
Types: Frog, etc.

Feral Piscis
Type: Fish

Feral Insectum
Type: Insect
Some Feral Insectum have the ability to give off venom.

Feral Aves
Type: Bird
Note: As of yet, Genomex has not successfully created any Feral Aves, but may have future successes in this area.

Elemental Mutants have the ability to channel and project various energies through their bodies.

Elemental Electricals
Elemental Electricals have the ability to generate, or absorb, electrical energy.
Note: Caution should be taken that an absorbing Elemental Electrical does not absorb a generating Elemental Electrical, as this could cause a catastrophic explosion.
Weakness: Electrical powers become weaker when the Mutant bearing them is soaked in water. As well, if they are currently generating, the water will have the effect of turning the electricity back on them, effectively electrocuting the elemental.

Elemental Thermals
Elemental Thermals have the ability to channel heat or cold. Mutants
with Elemental Thermal Transfer abilities also have the ability to project that energy.

Elemental Sonics
Elemental Sonics have the ability to channel various sound-related abilities.

Elemental Chemicals

Elemental Botanicals
Elemental Botanicals have the ability to affect plants and other organic objects.

Elemental Geographicals
Elemental Geographicals have the ability to channel various earth-related energies.

Molecular-based mutations give subjects attributes which defy physical science.

Intangibles
Molecular Intangibles have the ability to lessen their body density, allowing them be become almost completely permeable. This mutations lets them pass through solid objects with ease, including objects such as walls or floors.
Note: While the clothing that an Intangible is wearing 'phases out' with them, the same does not apply to objects that they holding, no matter what the object's size or composition.
Weakness: The ability of Intangibles to 'phase out' seems to be limited to the amount of time they can hold their breath. As well, there seems to be time limit on how long they can use their abilities before the effect becomes permanent.

Impervious
Molecular Impervious mutants have the ability to increase their body density, allowing them to withstand penetration from solid objects, such as bullets.
Weakness: The ability of Impervious' to 'mass out' seems to be limited to the amount of time they can hold their breath.

Invisibles
Molecular Invisibles have the ability to create an aura around themselves to deflect light. This aura gives them the ability to function invisible to the naked eye, however, invisibles can be detected using infrared goggles. They are more commonly known as having stealth abilities, and have very short lifespans, as their mutation often deteriorates, killing them in the process.

Propulsives
Molecular propulsives have the ability to move at unnaturally high speeds.

Gravitatives
Molecular Gravitatives have the ability to alter the weight of object, other people, or themselves.

Chromatics
Molecular Chromatics have the ability to effect color, light, and related factors.

Stasis-suspension
Mutants with the ability of Molecular Stasis-Suspension have the ability to alter or freeze time.

Replicators
Molecular replicators have the ability to replicate themselves, through such methods as self-cloning.

Elastics
Molecular Elastics have the ability to alter their size or shape. This classification of mutant is extremely rare.it is commom two see these mutants have 2 or more of of the Molecular power.

Psionic mutants have abilities with are associated with heightened mental capabilities. This classification is the hardest to keep records of.

Telepaths
Psionic Telepaths have the ability to recieve and alter the thoughts of other people. They may also possess the ability to communicate mentally with other people, especially with other Psionic Telepaths

Telekinetics
Psionic Telekinetics are able to lift and move objects using only their mind.

Telempaths
Psionic Telempaths have the ability to read and alter the emotions of others. They may also possess the ability to transmit their own emotions to other people. Telempathic visions sometimes appear in metaphorical terms.
Note: As a side effect to this ability, Telempaths are prone to migranes.

Tele-cybers
Tele-cybers have the ability to mentally interact with and manipulate computers and other electronic devices.
Note: As a side effect to this ability, Telecybers are prone to severe emotional swings.

Precognitives
Psionic Precognitives, otherwise known as Precogs, have the ability to see future events. It is speculated that these visions are only of possible futures, and may shift constently.

Illusionist
Psionic Illusionists have the ability to project unreal visuals or attitudes. However, the quality of these illusions is generally poor, appearing as a holographic, monochromatic image.

Deity
im confused but i wanna be an Intangible

feralboy
~I am Shalimar Fox~
open spots
Emma deLauro- Telempathic

Brennan Mulwray-Elemental Electrical

Jesse KilmartinMolecular Intangibility; Molecular Impervious

Adam Kane - perhaps the smartest man alive

Lexa Pierce -most likely a mix of Chromatics,Invisibles, & some kind of becuase she control light.

Deity
cant we make up our own

feralboy
why not be Jesse KilmartinMolecular Intangibility; Molecular Impervious

feralboy
yeah

Deity
can i be Intangible and a feral ave, or any thing that lets me fly

feralboy
no d post ing but i have to say some that can make or brake the game.to all that will read this 9/18/04 try to fill a spot if you can.

Deity
u didnt answer my question

Emma718
Can i be Emma Delauro..she was my favourite in MutantX, so i know what she is like.

Apart from Jesse..lol

a pic of her from Season 1

feralboy
Brennan Mulwray can fly or just mix your person powers

feralboy
emma thank you so yes

Deity
fine

Name: Ark Deity
Sex: male
Powers: Intangibility and levitation (flyte)

feralboy
deity yes you can do that

Emma718
That's great, do u want me to put up her profile, for other ppl who don't know her?

feralboy
you can tell i'am new at this .ferals eyes turn.so Shalimar eyes can turnto yellow cat eyes.aves turn all the way black.bear i think yellow,etc.

feralboy
if you want to

feralboy
Shalimar fox
Age mid 20's to early 30's
sex female
5 foot 7
120lbs
long blonde hair
eye color brown to cat eye yelow
codename shadowfox
feline,feral

Deity
lets start, with us 3, untill more come

feralboy
ok deity but emma how did you get that pic on there

feralboy
~deity want to come or be freed~shalimar was in her room when adom call her in the lab.Shalimar i need you & emma to go free some mutants.

Deity
Ark was watching tv, he went to the fridge and got out an iced coffee, when he got back to the tv he heard it say "the ERA OF THE BAT has almost begun"
"damn i missed what it was about, but it sounds good" Ark said, he went out side

~i guess ill come stick out tongue ~

Emma718
I add it as an attach file

the format of the picture was Jpeg and that pic i saved on Paint

Her Profile

Name: Emma deLauro
Mutant Class: Psionic
Mutant Ability: She is able to influence
other's emotions and behaviour
Hair: Season 2: Brown Hair Season 2: Red

Also pics from season 2 of her

feralboy
~emma can you put a pic of the team so new ppl will know whos who~shalimar was looking up new mutants on her pc and found that most of the mutants need help from the GSA

Emma718
Emma was at the meditation pool, meditating. Her red layered shoulder length hair was into tied inth a ponytail (not too high up, or not to low) She was wearing a black tank top and a pair or nice fitting blue (had a faded look to the jeans too)hippter flares. Her makeup included a shiny pink lipgloss and some Mascara.

Deity
~my guy looks like the guy in my sig~

feralboy
shal was thinking to free a mutant that was the gsa headqurtars.then she but on some black pants and a red tank top just ike emma and walk toward the meditation pool"hey Emma,come to free a mutant?"

Emma718
"Hey Shal, if we have too" Emma said getting up from her spot
"By the way, where is Jesse or Brennan"

Deity
~is any one gonna invite me to save a mutant~

feralboy
~deity i did i said want to come or be freed~
"Adom wants us to do it.where are those guys."

Deity
~and i answered~

feralboy
~o sorry din't see that ~" i am about to get ark.Shalimar walked to Arks room then knock on the door.ark!"

Deity
Ark was walking from the kitchen to his room, then he saw Shal, "im over here" Ark told Shal

feralboy
"o.ok.come on Adom wants us to free a new mutant."

Deity
"a new, do you know what powers it has, and why it is captured?" Ark questioned

feralboy
"she a new .1.0. if genomax can use her she can bring down all of mutant x."

Deity
"i see, but what powers does she have, i want to know what im up against, if they have her controlled already" Ark said

feralboy
"feral feline,Elemental Geographicals,Replicators,Tele-cybers."

feralboy
g2g if any stops by and has any?'s just post them and i will tell whats whats in the morning tgis.

Deity
"wow, she has alot" Ark replied

feralboy
~ok back~
"yea all .1.0's are like that'"shalimar told ark.

Deity
"thats just great" Ark said

feralboy
"get ready.I ganna be in the helix" shalimar told her team mates.

Emma718
"Ok, i'll meet you in there Shal, i just have to get my jacket" Emma said to Shal
"Are you going Ark" She asked before she felt a surge of pain going through her body going to her head. Emma moved her hands to the sides of her head
"Make it stop" Emma cried out

Shadow_King
~can i join???~

feralboy
yeah just stated your person or fill in one of spots that need to be taken

Shadow_King
~ok if i want to make my own character how many powers can i have??~

feralboy
go to the 1st page and read the list of powers power can rang from 1-4. shalimar turn around from hearing what emma said."are you ok emma?"

Shadow_King
~can i have my own powers or do they have to be one of those???~

feralboy
so your an unClassification

feralboy
~ that means whatever power you want but come close to our powers.like your power can be not to ever get hurt or sick or anything like that means you some thing like a Molecular but not a Molecular. get it?~ roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

Shadow_King
~?? could i have magnetism???~

feralboy
~that go's under Elemental Geographical.yeah that will work~

Shadow_King
~ok how about teleportation, telepathy,telekinetic and also the power to control electricity???remeber you said you could have like 1-4 powers.~

feralboy
~that make you a.1.0 , have you ever seen mutant?becuase ashlock was i repeat was as in dead a .1.0 sorry but do you want Adom to fix your dna so you die because of your. ask emma if you don't belive me.his powers were killing him so that why i ask sould adom fix your dna.if i was i would let him.teleportation lets ask your a Molecular that defy physical science.
.~

feralboy
~Caution should be taken that an absorbing Elemental Electrical does not absorb a generating Elemental Electrical, as this could cause a catastrophic explosion.
which are you absorb or generating Elemental Electrical~

Shadow_King
~what????? jsut tell me can i have those powers. yes or no????~

feralboy
~if i said adom can fix your dna i would think that means yes~ wacko

Shadow_King
~well all the mumbo jumbo made no sense to me it gave me a headache. so i can have those powers. cool. when can i start joining in the story line???~

feralboy
right now

Shadow_King
~hat is happening in the story rite now?~

feralboy
~shalimar(me),emma(emma) &ark(deity)are about to go save a girl .1.0 if your comeing go to the double helix or teleaport to us~

Shadow_King
~ok how come i am 1.0???~

feralboy
~that a mutant that has more than three powers & you have four~

Shadow_King
~oh ok. now do i know you people from the begining??~

feralboy
~you could have saved by shalimar and emma befor and went into THE UNDERGROUN(hideing).or you could just know adom and he sent you to help .sorry i can't make this more unstand which is why you sould wacth mutant x~

Shadow_King
~ok i will be saved by shamir and emma..~

feralboy
~lookslike have to move emma and ark.stated your person shadow.com rings are rings that let you talk and track other team mates~

Adom called the team into the lab.shalimar saw some one who she & emma had save from a gsa seen.adom gave the team their com rings.

Shadow_King
"Thanks for the com ring adom.... whats this do again????

feralboy
befor adom could tell him shalimar was telling him"com rings help you track & talk to team mates when your far way.~sorry but no one has filled adom spot.~

Shadow_King
~ok~

"THanks for the info shamlir, so what mission do we have??"1.0 said.

feralboy
~no .1.0 is not your name it's the type of mutant you are~

spots open
Brennan Mulwray-Elemental Electrical

Jesse KilmartinMolecular Intangibility; Molecular Impervious

Adam Kane - perhaps the smartest man alive

Lexa Pierce -most likely a mix of Chromatics,Invisibles, & some kind of becuase she control light.

feralboy
~make a profile of your person~

Shadow_King
~ok later ok.~

feralboy
~how do i know your name?~

Shadow_King
~my name is ragnard happy~

feralboy
~ok~
"your welcome rag.shalimar "said in a playful voice

Shadow_King
"whats the mission leader"ragnard said to shamliar.

feralboy
the gsa want a girl wo is also a .1.0.
we must go save her.Breenan is the leader.

feralboy
shaliamr walked it to the helix and turn on the controls.she was wait for the others to come in so they could go.

Emma718
~To let u guys know it's Adam not Adom..lol~

Emma shook her head
"Yeah i am fine, it was nothing" Emma said to the others, tryng not to worry them.

feralboy
embarrasment ~some thin told me it was adam o well im not a good speller any way~

feralboy
they went into town where the genomax company was."ok we hear.get ready to work."shalimar told the others.

Deity
"im ready, so now what?" Ark asked Shal

feralboy
"we need to find a way to get in there.me and emma will go in there and you two take care of the out side.when y'all got alot of gsa's out there hurry and come in with out them coming to."

Deity
"wait, i can just walk through the front door, so i should go in first" Ark said

feralboy
"ark how long can you hold your breath"shalmar asked

Deity
"eh last time i checked was like 1 and half mins" Ark replied

~but that power u only need to hold your breath when your phasing through some thing, like a wall, its not like im gonna stay in the wall for over 1 min~

feralboy
~your right.mutant x is on as we speak.~
"lets go"shalimar replied

Deity
~so i am going first with u??~

feralboy
~walk up to the door and phase to we all walk in the phased wall~

Deity
~fine~

Ark went to the door/wall and put his hands on it, then phased the wall, "hurry up and walk through" he said, the wall was pretty big and taking alot of energy

feralboy
ALL OF THE OTHER MUTANTS WALKED INTO THE WALL

Deity
~ur not spost to have caps on~

Ark went through the wall after them

feralboy
shes on he third floor

Deity
"ok" Ark said

~can u plz use ""when ur character is speaking, thank you~

feralboy
"man where is B & J"shalimar said madly.

feralboy
shalimar saw the girl.She could't be over 15."Jackie.we are here to help you"

"no your not.your here to kill me"jackie yell.making shalimar fly into a wall.
"ok.girl.looks like me & my friends are gonna have to stop you."shalimar told the girl as her feral eyes showed.

Emma718
Emma could feel the girl's pain and she was scared. So Emma used her ability's to calm her down and to let Shal and herself to help her.
"Everything is all right Jackie" Emma said to the girl

Deity
Ark walked closer, "where not gonna hurt you, you can trust me" Ark said trying to calm her

feralboy
"ok but i what to go home"jackie told the other mutants.
"ok then lets go befor we get company"shalimar told the others.

Shadow_King
~am i still at base???~

feralboy
~no~

Shadow_King
~oh ok. were are we??~

feralboy
~at genomix~

Emma718
"We need to get her to Adam" Emma said to Shalimar

Shadow_King
"well i think adam can wait if she wants to go home let her go home and then we can take her to see adam" ragnard said to emma.

Emma718
She looked him
"Ok then, lets take her home" Emma said

Shadow_King
"why you looking at me like that emma."ragnard said.

Emma718
"Like what" she asked him

Shadow_King
"nevermind."ragnard said.

Emma718
"Nevermind..come on, or do you want me to get it out of you" She replied smiling

Shadow_King
"get what out??"ragnard said.

feralboy
"guys clam down.we have to get out of here."shalimar told both of them

Shadow_King
"Ok then, lets get the hell out of here. before moer reinforcments come"ragnard said to shamlir.

feralboy
"wait ! lets go the other way."shalimar told the others as she walk to a wall.
~READ DOWN ~

~ ever body go to i want to start a new game and just start saying i want jion so USH will give the go ahead becuase i was thingking when you got those things in the mail that was the ok .~ sad embarrasment

Shadow_King
~ok so wait we are starting a new game.

feralboy
~ don't we have to ask him.~

Shadow_King
~yes we do.~

feralboy
~thats good cuz if finds out this game is history and i may not be able to open another~

Shadow_King
~so when are we going to start again???~

feralboy
~now~

Shadow_King
~how we gonna start.~

feralboy
~oh you mean when ush says its ok to start~

Shadow_King
~yea.how are we gonna start when ush says yea to the rpg??~

feralboy
~we got to get breenan,adam, jesse taking .can y'all help me get people to join.but adam will pick the four of us then he just state picking people(mutants) to join mutant x.ever person that wish to be good will be picked.

feralboy
wait if y'all this game plz help i hate the word must but you must help for it to be a real game. sad

Emma718
Yeah...i'll get more ppl to join

feralboy
thanks cuz nobody will say they like it or not.i g2g soon in 2 mins

feralboy
emma try to a breenan adam,jesse

Shadow_King
~what the hell is going on. and please fearl dont use your souther accent with me i dont uderstand you sometimes but if you like using southern accent than go ahead.~

Emma718
ok i'll try

feralboy
~shadow what souther accent i'm from the north aalways was.michigan ring a bell~

Shadow_King
~oh sorry it sounds southern~

/\RK
~whats happened since i was gone~

feralboy
~nothing this is a demo till it's ok to start a game.i don't know where to play on your site /\RK
~

feralboy
~i think ush is about to ok it~

feralboy
so whats going on with y'all

Shadow_King
~well I am waitting for this game to have the green light so we can start.~

feralboy
i kwon but it seems that ush likes it but no one else will reply to my posts

Shadow_King
~well when is the game gonna start then???~

feralboy
i'm about to give up on this no one will even say they like it a little

feralboy
what happen to ark and emma

feralboy
i'm about to stsrt the demo back up

Shadow_King
hey dude i thought this was a good idea but no one is ever online to start this thing up.

feralboy
so help me

Shadow_King
ok how should i help???

feralboy
help on the starting broad

Shadow_King
what???

Emma718
i am here big grin

need any help?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>