juggernautvs. amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
this is sorta obvious, but who do you think will win, they are both nearly gods and amazo managed to defeat nearly all of the jlu.

YourBiggestFan
juggurnaut cant even beat superman dude.. I was impressed how strong Amazo got... he BEAT them all, not almost, HE DID( just didnt kill! ) Juggurnaut is far from a god. Amazo in that jlu episode was ****ing incredible.

spyrokinesi35
I missed the second half of the episode. it comes on again at 4pm so don't tell me the end. i think silver surfer or apocalypse could take him though

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think Amazo could copy Juggernaut's powers but he's got enough that it wouldn't matter. Amazo's strong enough to get the helmets off and do the mind trick. It wins.

spyrokinesi35
Like I said I nvr finished the episode. did he absorb the martian manhunter's powers too? if so juggy's doomed

Swanky-Tuna
Ohhh... THAT episode. Yeah, he did. In "The Return", he had enough power to blink Oa, the GL planet, into another dimension and hammer every Justice League member in his way.

emraldguardian
Dang i missed it.

Wynndar
yea i saw it las night...he would easily trash Jugs

spyrokinesi35
yep. they would have a better chance of superman, supergirl,hulk,juggernaut,doomsday,lobo, doc doom, gideon, and apocalypse vs. amazo and the first team would probably lose

manjaro
amazo rocks dude! there is no way anyone,period ,could beat him. period. no mater who you send out he's just gonna copy thier powers

spyrokinesi35
he can't beat mutant alpha or apocalypse

Swanky-Tuna
He'd beat them, reanimated them with his mind, then beat them again.

manjaro
he's just one tof those characters who is too powerful to make regular appearances cuz he just dominates. anytime you see him in JLA or JSA they always beat him in some bullsh*t way. One time batman came up with the idea to yell out that the JLA had been disbanded, so amazo had a brain fart and lost his powers he took from members of the JLA. Talk about bad writing

spyrokinesi35
well, apoclaypse might not be able to beat him, but mutatn alpha could, because he can do anything amazo can including having any power he wants and is beyond human intellect and technology

Wynndar
a marvel character with the power cosmic might be able to defeat him....considering Luthor thought he could attack the android's nano tech....although he had evolved past nano tech...he still sounds like his molecules are vulnerable to rearrangement... it was very impressive that he had enough power to displace a planet to another dimension.....yet he still felt an onslaught of blasts from the Justice League...I think it would be a good match between him and someone like Starhawk, or Gladiator...or someone else capable of unleashing indescribable quantities of energy...he is still vulnerable to that

Swanky-Tuna
Depending on the explanation behind copying GL's ring, that may or may not work. If he hacked a link to the battery, then power cosmic may just make him stronger than ever. If he's powering it himself, somebody like Surfer could pull something fierce on him.

Edit: Screwy wording.

spyrokinesi35
also here's the long in-depth sotry of mutant alpha " the ultimate mutant. enjoy
Aliases: The Ultimate Mutant
Powers: Whatever he wanted. Alpha was created by Magneto to be the most powerful mutant ever. He was also a physical giant, standing at least nine feet tall. At first, Alpha looked like a primitive human, and had little speech capability. As his powers grew, however, Alpha began to evolve, both physically and mentally, into a modern human and then beyond. Magneto had him uproot the entire U.N. Building and suspend it over Manhattan, before the Defenders and Professor X arrived. Professor X convinced the now-intellectual Alpha to scan himself and the Defenders, and then scan Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, and see for himself who was trustworthy and who was deceitful. Alpha did, and refused to serve Magneto any longer. Having evolved way past even the most powerful mutant, Alpha left Earth, but not before regressing Magneto and the Brotherhood to infancy, so that they could learn not to hate.
P.S. If someone can get me a full body shot of alpha, plz post it or pm, or email etc... it to me please also I'd like to see him take on onslaught and like they said no one under a god,or cosmic lvl could beat him(or even get the chance to try

Khellendros
Pffffft

Man, Amazo would beat the hell out of Juggernaut, jump into the gem and pimp-slap Cyttorak around. I mean, Juggernaut is massively powerful, but Amazo blows through the ENTIRE green lantern corps and knocks a planet into another dimension. And then brings it back by concentrating for a second. Juggernaut is down before he even knows what happened. Silver Surfer may be stroner than one GL, but even he couldn'tt ake ont he entire corps. Juggernaut becomes Amazo's prison girlfriend.

Swanky-Tuna
He didn't really take them on and that wasn't the entire GL corps, even in the cartoon world.

Wynndar
yea the GLs are spread all over the galaxy...those were just the ones that were chillin on Oa that day

Mr_Famous
Could Onslaught beat Amazo?

manjaro
um..........no

Mr_Famous
what about thanos?

Swanky-Tuna
Probably the only way to beat Amazo is to manipulate him with Mageto's helmet, Juggernaut's helmet, or Ironman's helmet(?) on so he can't read your thoughts.

It seems like for all his knowledge, he's like a child in the greatest library ever made.

manjaro
amazo isnt ALL about telepathy, he 's more of a brute STR and energy wielding kind o guy. so the helmet would be inconsequential. also, he only absorbs powers from people with inherent metahuman abilites. in fact, the only powers he has yet to absorb is that of a GL

Swanky-Tuna
Well, he used it to talk to the league, used it to read Lex's real intentions, and used it to track down Lex.

And he copied GL's ring and used it. Still don't know if he's powering it himself or hacked a link to the Oa battery. Flash's powers that came from a lab accident and he absorbed those. He absorbed Hawkgirl's mace...

I'm assuming we're talking about the cartoon version. It was mostly aimed at children who wouldn't see the flaws and glaring plotholes.

manjaro
i wasnt talking about the cartoon but i was saying that ppl who have powers period. in hind sight perhaps inherernt wasnt the right word. but since you brought up the cartton remember he grapped batman abd scanned and said "you dont have any powers" in the comics ive never seen him copy a gl, not that it may not have happened i just havent seen it, but think about this he has the combined super strength of superman, wonderwoman, MM,and supergirl, i love jugg to death but he just doesnt have this one

spyrokinesi35
and if you read my story about alpha you'll see that it's the exact same story (just differnetnt character) as on justice league (and that he doen't have to steal other ppl's powers (he might of had to because I don't know the in-depth story of alpha)

crazyspinz
if amzo kept on absorbing everyones powers he would become more and more fragile, why?
because he also takes weaknesses, so the only way to beat amazo is to run around in a magical yellow suit throwing kryptonite at him

spyrokinesi35
nope he doesn't he learns to apapt and get past thier weaknesses such as exhaustion and kryptonite. also majin buu could take amazo

crazyspinz
ya but dbz is gay and is always out of proportion power wise

Fanboy
Amazo will be beaten very badly that is all I can say.

manjaro
if amazo can replicate GL's emerald energy he can more than do the same for juggy's powers

Fanboy
Hey nevermind I change my Vote Amazo will kick the crap out of Juggernaut Supermans strength Wonderwomans Lasso Green Lanterns ring Flashs speed He can do so much to Juggernaut with out him knowing.

kgkg
ya amazo is too powerful for for Jugs and no amazo can't copy everyone , He couldn't to shit to a magical Grundy (in cartoon) so there are limits to his powers . Someone high in the Cosmic chain, will be able to Finish Amazo off. Odin , Thanos will probably beat him, and no he won't be able to copy their powers Odin has God like , magical powers. (like the dead mystical power of Grudy)

Beyonder
Surfer has a chance. Amazo jumping into Cyttorak's realm? Cyttorak murders that nobody whore.

Yes.

jplatinum
I like them both but Amazo can do so many things to beat juggernaut its not funny.

Seperate him from cytorakk
Put him in another dimension ( regular juggs can't punch through dimensions).
Make him trapped forever in some forcefield of paralysis
Make him the size of an ant.
Etc.

Swanky-Tuna
He couldn't put Juggernaut into another dimension because before he could do it, Dr. Strange would do it.

Cosmic Cube
Why? Dr. Strange is his friend.

Swanky-Tuna
Actually, I don't think Juggernaut likes Strange. He keeps pulling Juggernaut into different dimensions to help him escape them.

Cosmic Cube
So, you think Strange is just using him?

Swanky-Tuna
Pretty much.

Cosmic Cube
It's sickening. I'm tired of everyone manipulating Juggernaut. People need to start treating him like a human being rather than husbandry. Juggernaut needs to learn to recognize when he's being used.

Swanky-Tuna
His best friend used him to rob banks. He doesn't need a man who's powers include being a tree to rob banks. He's not that bright.

Cosmic Cube
Are you talking about Tom? Who's a tree?

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, Black Tom is a tree. A tree that shoots tree beams.

Cosmic Cube
Wow. I never realized that. He does sort of resemble a tree.

jplatinum
Dr. strange is not in this fight.
So you can't put him in it.
Amazo wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.