apocalypse vs. amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
this is the last one I will post for the week, so sorry if I look like I'm spamming, but who would win?

Swanky-Tuna
Enough about Amazo. He's absorbed so much stuff that I doubt anybody could stop him.

Tron
There's one who could handle this Amazo, the TICK!!!

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!

spyrokinesi35
I only posted two, but since amazo is a dc version of apocalyse who would win. I'm with apocalypse on this one

crazyspinz
i dont think that amazo is the dc version of apoc, amazo is like a frikin god, and yes tick owns all

SPOOOOONN!!

Swanky-Tuna
I never heard about the comic version of Amazo except that he was much much weaker than the cartoon version. But yeah, cartoon Amazo is oddly god-like now.

spyrokinesi35
cool, I just watched the jlu with amazo and I saw that he's starting his own version of the brotherhood (exept I don't think they're bad) with hawkgirl and amzo being the first to members. ne way mutatnt alpha can beat him. most of you don't know who he is though. here's all I know. mutant alpha is a "supermutant" created by magneto and he started off as a primitve being with limited speech capibilities and kept evolving untill he was far above any human. he can have any power he wants and left, and left magneto as a baby (which erik the red turned him back)

Swanky-Tuna
Ehh... he's not forming anything. He's hanging out with Dr. Fate who also happens to be harboring Hawkgirl.

spyrokinesi35
thanks for ruining it for me. lol

shadow177a17
Well i dont know much about the comic book version but the JLU amazo woud beat down apocalpse because of he could easily duplicate apocalpses power and beat down apocalpse with his own powers.

jplatinum
"Enough about Amazo. He's absorbed so much stuff that I doubt anybody could stop him."

Hey swanky tuna,
Go to my amazo(after the return) versus superman prime thread and tell cosmic cube that.

kgkg
amazo whould have no problem with Apc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.