Jawas Bs Ewoks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
its the little freaks from star wars going head to head in the ultimate battle for whp is the best small race.....

UUTINNNNI!!!!!!!

Nataku8188
Jawas win no problem. Theyll just run the dirty little ewoks over with their sandcrawlers, or shoot them with their guns.

WarSpawn
laughing

true that

SnakeEyes
Ewoks would win! did u see what they did to the Stormtroopers in ROTJ!

Nataku8188
They died...

SnakeEyes
they also wasted a ton of stormtroopers

Swanky-Tuna
They both make nice coats.

Mane
Jawas are so much cooler than Ewoks.

Paola
Star Wars characters?

emraldguardian
dont close it paola

Mane
Star Wars is and was a comic.

Paola
but the point is there is a Star Wars forum for this.....

emraldguardian: I won't close it

crazyspinz
there is a star wars forum, but i figured you would move it here

Paola
you think I go to the Star Wars forum? confused1

anyway, maybe you'll get more replies there...

Mane
only global mods can use their awesome power outside of their designated forum right?

Paola
right

Mane
but can you still browse and post in other forums?

§pearhead
duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

i dunno, depends where this hypothetical battle takes place

crazyspinz
lets say its in a city, not dessert or forest, neither one is on home terf

Nataku8188
just unarmed ewoks vs jawas would be like facing the fat bully vs the skinny nerd kid. The Jawas rely on scavenging and Ewoks just look funny.

§pearhead
in that case, I think the...hmm, I dunno. Sandcrawlers would be harder to take out than AT-ATs, but Ewoks are damn resourceful, I can see a few being crushed by buildings, but ultimately I see the Jawas winning...

then again, the jawas get neutralized by the stormies in AnH, and the ewoks massacre an entire legion of the Imps, so it's not a clear-cut win messed

Nataku8188
The ewoks ambushed the stormies, and outnumbered them at LEAST 3-1. The jawas were sitting ducks that the stormies just blasted to shit.

§pearhead
actually don't assume anything, we know very little about that skirmish messed

crazyspinz
i say ewoks take it in the end though, they are warriors, jawas arent

§pearhead
that's a good point, jawa's live off scavenging...the battleground would play a big role, but chances are ewoks have the win

Joker1237
I loved the ewoks, I think they can beat the Jawas.

Of couse I dont know why many people hate the Ewoke anyway.

§pearhead
they're small furry teddy bears who help neutralize an Imperial legion...sorta unrealistic

BooBoo Bear
Tonights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.