What scene matches the music the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black_mamba01
What scene do u think matches the music the best. I reckon when Oren-Ishii and her cronies are going down the corridors of the House of Blue Leaves

Twin B!tch 2
love the 'whoho' song .. they match those scenes PERFECT. actually they don't match it at all but it's... sso psychotic.

Myth
The whistling thing with the eye-patch chick.

amlap
OH MAN...the whistling.... i agree. after seeing Kill Bill i must have been whistling like that for months. that is def something you dont forget!

Metroplex
I think the tap dancing music when the Bride fought O-ren was pretty good and hilarious.

Myth
I still whistle the song. big grin

amlap
agreed yes

amlap
im gonna have nightmares about that song when i get the dvd!

amlap
ok i jsut realized that instead of correcting my typo i copyed...laughing out loud well for those who dont notice i changed the song to whistle. i odnt know why i put song in the first palce? confused

but cheers!

p.s. im "that" guy cool

black_mamba01
Yeah, the whilsting is very scary. I reckon the music when they walk through jack rabbit slims is awesome as well in pulp fiction

Twin B!tch 2
i still whistle that... can't stop -_- the same goes with the whoho song and the trumpet song.

killthesunlight
GOD DAMN EVERY MOTHER ****ER IS WHISTLING (including me)

Myth
I will be whistling like that fprobably for years its such a habit now.

JoshSquash2k4
I do think the Whistling is good. But, I would have to say the Walking scene in reservoir dogs the song Little Green Bag

roundisfunny
Hell yeah...that and "Stuck in the Middle with You" (while Mr. Blond is dancing, not torturing).

Myth
I was thinking only for Kill Bill. In that case, I love the ear scenes music and the intro to Pulp Fiction. Plus the music when Bruce Willis is walking down the stairs with the sword.

JoshSquash2k4
Also the Coconut Song at the very end of Reservoir Dogs. But i like that scene where vincent is shooting Heroine the song Bullwinkle Part 2

WindDancer
The chorus music right before the Bride cuts off Sofie Fatale arm. I think the music is giving us an introduction to the violence that is about to unleash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.