Virtual Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Did anybody else have one of these or at least have played one?

They were so cool. I think it bombed only because red was the only color it had but it was really 3D since it had layered screnes to physically make it 3D unlike most systems where it had round looking objects on a flat screne. My fav games were Warlioland and Mario Clash (a Mario Bros remake with tunnels leading to the backround). Others that I owned were Bowling, (Mario?) Tennis, Red Alarm (kind of like Starfox), and Boxing. Great system, shame that it bombed.

DracotheDragon
The virtual boy was a great system. I used to play it when it first came out. I woke up one morning and I couldn't find it for years, so I came to believe it was a system I thought up in my dream, until now, you saying this reminded me of it, I used to play starfox on it all the time. I thought it wasn't real. Does anyone still have one?

SaTsuJiN
I rented it with mario tennis. The whole red and black thing gave me a headache after a while... as I always game for at least 3 hours straight at any given time. A fun concept with poor execution. There have also been complaints about the VB's part replacements... too hard to find and all that

Asami
I've got one. Who wants to buy it off me??

Myth
I believe Red Alarm was the only flying game for it but it looked just like Starfox. It was like the original graphically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.