Insider Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bartman99

Dropkick
Patiently waiting for a glimpse of them... wink

PVS
my favorites:
one of the opening battle is just freakin awesome.
another showing a scene of what seems to be a "lovers tif"
between anakin and padme. great stuff!

.::Levi@than::.
I like the one in the Jedi Council room

PVS
yeah, with the hologram jedi (whats his name again?)
and the other pic of that hallway, seems to be palps' building,
judging by the windows.

[PLOP]anakin
would somebody upload the pics please

Boris
If would if i had them.......but alas I do not sad

Ki-Adi Mundi stick out tongue and you call yourself an sw fan roll eyes (sarcastic)

According to the caption it is palps' building

PVS
im so ashamed embarrasment

stick out tongue

ctsketch
OMG look behind Ki Adi, Obiwan is on the Jedi Council smile

PVS
yeah well...lots of jedi are dead...beggers cant be chooserswink

Jedi Priestess
he's sitting there rather casually wouldnt you say laughing

eek! yea I know, I saw that too.

Yes PVS be ashamed, be very ashamed...... tongue

Jedi Priestess
too bad a bunch of idiots pissed the priestess off now isnt it? We had a nice little thing going here and I was willing and happy to share alla this stuff with you peeps but some had to get nasty, greedy and rude.......oh the lessons we must learn in life...

DARK ASSASSIN
i wanna see! send them to mesmile

Jedi Priestess
key word is was happy to send them DA. Im no longer in the sharing business thanks to the actions of a few.

PVS
so next time you folks see certain trolls being rude and routinely bashing others, be sure to thank them

DARK ASSASSIN
wow, ive missed alot in the past few weeks...

[PLOP]anakin
Could somebody mail the pics to [email protected] please

Darth_Duffy
im having trouble with that soddin annex site.
everytime i click a link i get a german message which i think says
'this site cannot be found'

Jedi Priestess
Duffy did you not ever get your HS account straightened out?

Darth_Duffy
nope they got really shirty with me and blacklisted my email address and credit card details from the site mad

Gangularis
wow that's shitty..

Jedi Priestess
oh Duff that blows......Sorry to hear that.

PTGrievous
It's digusting how some of you beg for H$ media
"EMIL THEM TO ME PLEEEEASH!"
Either Jedi Priestess/scrambla/Boris are generous enough and throw us a bone or nothing.
You are in no position to demand anything.

Gangularis
i don't think they're demanding.

they're obviously requesting.

what i think is even more disgusting are people that act all high and mighty about having the pics or having hyper space. You don't seem to get the notion that some people honestly have no means to get hyperspace.... like me for instance. I have no useable credit card.. just a discover card that got way over the limit while i was in college. When george lucas starts taking money orders, let me know.

Jedi Priestess
and I think it's disgusting that you would even comment on this because YOU are one of the reasons I changed my mind and stopped sharing this stuff here at KMC. And you know what...for the record I do NOT have hyperspace as I dont have that kind of access or money either. But I have proven myself to be trustworthy to some good people who share their stuff with me.

PVS
^^^^
soak it in gangularis, its the truth

Boris
Somebody just post the pics please

GCG
ok i'm back from the business that buys me my daily bread and just logged in and saw 'Insider Pics' thread to which i swooped on like a hawk. so seeing that the last site was taken down by Paul Ens , and i am referring to idontfear.com , it means that someone else in some place else is making them available. so the next 8 hours are going to be sacrificed sitting down , and i am putting my searchengines into first gear to find these pics .

coffee, a pack of cigarettes, set and .....GO

PVS
^^^^ good man smile

Boris
Been trying and no luck for me, they were all on one site but thats gone bye bye

mauler
Insider #78 will start shipping to newsstands on October 5. You can Buy this...pay at some time..

Anakin2Vader
my favorite one is the first one of GL showing Mace and Saesee Tinn "how a fight will progress on a minature of a set"... the set being in Palpatines pad... cant wait to see the old bastard with a lightsaber... for me it is the most anticipated moment

Boris
Post them......

Anakin2Vader
I might buy the magazine, but not because I feel the need to pay GL any more money... star wars fans deserve this stuff for free.

mauler
Request some time is understandable, some people honestly have no means to get hyperspace. But if might pay ..It's abuse of generosity..Too some should not feel the need to request always while others generous enough always should pay to see them....and Post them.........

Anakin2Vader
^^^ I wanna respond but I have no Idea what you said.

Boris
He said post the pics to the peeps who have them

Gangularis
lol pissed the priestess off.. sorry your highness... how DARE I go against you and your almighty ego. ohhh how i've learned my lesson!!! do please forgive me! I should've spent my time here humping your leg like PVS there does around the clock.. i'm so soo sorry to have "pissed the priestess off".

i wasn't going to directly comment on this, but you just had to directly address me. I wasn't even talking about you or flaming at you or anything. Paranoid much??

you are so american in your pettiness. It makes my stomach turn to think you actually believe you have any lessons to be teaching us. And that you think you're serving out some kind of punishment by not sharing your HS materials with the group..... GROW UP.

Xam
ok can some1 email or pm me the pics please?

Jedi Priestess
yeah that'd be the only accurate thing ya said. Gang your opinion means nothing to me so please dont expend the energy typing trying to make a point.....

SomeGuy57
Way to go Gangularis! I think you are right about JP thinking she is the almighty starwars fan because she some sw geek and that she knows all. She just needs to stop thinking everytone else is lower than her and start acting like how she has made us get the impression of her which by now will be pretty hard to do because she is a sw freak.

Jedi Priestess
yeah thats me a self confirmed Star Wars freak and geek, and not ashamed to admit it. In the meantime you boys keep looking for them insider pics k? hysterical

SomeGuy57
do you not realize that you are the kind of person everyone makes fun of. I bet you will be one of the people who will be sitting out side of the theatre for days. every time a sw movie comes out, mtv and all other tv stations always show the people like you standing outside in your little costume thinking you are so cool. get a life.

Jedi Priestess
Lets see....dont believe I have ever sat outside a theater waiting on ANY movie, Ive never dressed up in costume either........but I do love the movies and apparently I irritate you so.. BONUS! eek!

ps I have a life, it's teaching snot nosed high schoolers like yourself wink

SomeGuy57
you dont irritate me, i just laugh my ass off at how pathetic you are

Jedi Priestess
Always happy to give someone a laugh! laughing

SomeGuy57
good one jp, you really are a funny one, i just wish i could be half the person you are. yeah right, you try to play this off as if nothing just happened.

Jedi Priestess
that it? nothing DID happen except maybe in your mind young one.
see ya peeps....Im off

SomeGuy57
your so pathetic

SomeGuy57
can you not defend yourself or has your brain been fully trained to just concentrate on remembering sw quotes?

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

SomeGuy57
omg, how old are you anyways? do you even have a descent job, or a job to say the least?

Gangularis
looks like i was also right about you thinking you're serving out some kind of punishment.

i haven't missed a single webdoc or hyperspace since you stopped sharing, k thx.

by the way.. nothing wrong with being a star wars geek - someguy.
it's just a matter of the personality that's attached to said geek.

PVS
sorry everyone, but i just have to tell these trolls about a little thing called:

>>>REALITY<<<

you sad trolls just keep throwing your little tantrums.
all this time JP has shared with you, and you repayed her
with spit to the face. now she has had enough and you still go on your
fits...but what does it accomplish? nothing.

so you both can get off of your high horse with talks of "everyone knows you're pathetic", because you have it all wrong. most of us post here to talk about star wars, nothing more. we are all obsessed with the films, that's why we are here, and thats why you two whiney little mamma's boys cant stop your crying. i assure you that if i was allowed to post a survey thread, you would run away from your computers crying after you realise just what people think of you (if they even care). but that wont happen, so oh well....

but you're here for something other than star wars aren't you? is your ego's starving so bad where you have to attack people you dont even know and bash them? are you just such gutless cowards in your day to day lives that this is the only way you can satisfy your starving egos?

i PM'ed you gangularis and you did not respond. and why?

don't answer, because i already know

it's because you are not interested in picking a fight with me, you just want to put on a public show, hoping to prove yourself to be the "intilectual superior". well, ill just say that you and your troll clones need to step away from your computer and gain your respect and self esteem offline. by carrying this on for as long as you have, you prove to everyone how weak and pathetic you are.

so, to sum it up
1-nobody gives a shit
2-get a grip
3-get some balls
4-get a life

and to everyone else, lets hear a big round of applause for gangularis, without whom we would have pics posted on this thread, instead of endless trolling...*APPLAUSE*

Gangularis
umm i did respond to your PM in which all you say:

"i have two words for you **** you"

i PMed you at 11 this morning and said "get a life.. and stay outta my PM box"

check again buddy.

and jp has personally givin me nothing but hell.. now quit jockin her you little parasite.

it's so sad if you think you can pin anything on me. i did nothing to her to cause her to stop posting.. she makes her own descisions. you're the one running around freaking out about Lucas Film saying they're going to shutdown killermovies.com....making it out to be WAY worse than it is.. THIS Is the reason why pics aren't posted directly on the forum anymore... it had nothing to do with me.. so there's your little reality check bub. get a clue.

GCG
no pix Yet........however

Caption to Pic #1: Kenji Oates, who plays Jedi Saesee Tiin, and Samuel L. Jackson, who plays Jedi Master Mace Windu, watch and listen intently as Episode III director George Lucas shows them how a fight will progress on a miniature of a set.

note: In the miniature you can see paper cut outs of Mace Windu and Kit Fisto standing on a red carpet.

Caption to Pic#2: Misunderstanding and mistrust cloud this conversation between the secretly wedded Senator Padme Amidala (played by Natalie Portman) and Jedi Anakin Skywalker (actor Hayden Christensen).

note: Padme is wearing the outfit she wears on Mustafar.

Caption to Pic#3: The unmistakable profile of Samuel L. Jackson looms large in front of some light rigging during a tense scene in Star Wars: Episode III.

note: He's holding a lightsaber and judging by his lips he's out of breath.

Caption to Pic#4: Actor Anthony Daniels, wearing most of the C-3PO costume, holds up the infamous ILM silver ball, a half mirrored sphere that is used for lighting reference.

note: He's standing in the Tantiv IV hallway.

Caption to Pic#5: Nash Edgerton, stunt double for Obi-Wan Kenobi, does some tricky wire work during production of Revenge of the Sith.

note: He's hanging on wire upside down.

Caption to Pic#6: Taking a break to chat and thumb through the local papers, Hayden Christensen (who plays Anakin Skywalker) relaxes on a Stunt Department crash pad, which also serves as bed, bench, and table.

note: He's not wearing the wig.

Caption to Pic#7: Actress Natalie Portman strikes a pose during a camera test in the set for the apartment of her character, Senator Padme Amidala.

note: She's wearing the green hooded gown standing in the middle of the apartment.

Caption to Pic#8: Here's proof that not all the sets during the making of Episode III were green or bluescreen. This is a shot down a hallway in Chancellor Palpatine's office complex.

note: It's the antechamber. A view from the main office entrance to the chamber looking down to the control room portion.

Caption to Pic#9: Getting a leg up on a Wookie: Both Lou Elsey (fabrication supervisor) and Nerissa Box (fabrication assistant) need step-stools to help Axel Dench into the muscle suit that he wears under the hair of his Wookie outfit. Dench is 6-foot 11 inch power forward for a New Zealand pro basketball team.

note: He's a tall guy.

Caption to Pic#10: Jedi Ki-Adi-Mundi (played by actor Silas Carson) appears as a hologram from a distant planet during an important meeting of the Jedi Council attended by, among others, Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi (played by actor Ewan McGregor).

note: It's a finished shot. Mundi looks good as a hologram. Yoda is speaking in the picture with Mundi and Kenobi looking at him. The sky in the background is very ominous. Like storm clouds.

Caption to Pic#11: A battle erupts over the once-peaceful skies of Coruscant as Republic forces, led by the Jedi, combat a powerful Separatist fleet.

note: Another finished shot. Very much like the recent BTH. Two donut Trade Federation ships are on fire. Lots of Separatist ships mixed with Venator Class Star Destroyers. A Jedi Starfighter is flying in the middle of the mess.

Caption to Pic#12: Foreboding clouds choke the skies over the Jedi Temple in Revenge of the Sith.

note: Yet another finished shot. Could easily be the establishing shot just before the Council scene I described above. The dark clouds seem to match.

Caption to Pic#13: Anakin Skywalker tries a risky maneuver to stop insidious buzz droids launched by Separatist ships from destroying Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi starfighter in the skies over Coruscant.

note: Another finished shot. It's basically where a recent BTH photo left off. Only you can now see the mangled remains of our dear friend R4-P17. They gutted him.

Caption to Pic#14: A couple of Aqualish help populate this scene in Revenge of the Sith.

note: It's the Mustafar Conference room and the Aqualish are Senator Po Nudo and his aide

so we should have 4 finished shots !!

PVS
gangularis, i got no such PM, you're so full of it.
anyway, i already said my piece on this,
and i wasted enough energy on this already.
you're the one that has to live out your sad life,
not me.

-im done with you

Gangularis
awesome, i'm gonna go to borders and pick it up now.

Gangularis
http://www.clan01.com/images/data/media/2/PVS2.JPG

LOL pvs.. are you like a compulsive liar or something??

GCG
damn !
was late by 37 minutes b4 a mod removed the pics.

moonwalker741
hey im in your PM box...! stick out tongue

SomeGuy57
you better shut up pvs. Gangularis put it right in front of you after you lied. Your so full of it. Dont be the baby. take responsibility for your actions. your also acting like we said all of this crap just so you can have some sort of come back which you have been working on all day i bet. so stand down and stop trying to twist things around.

Sith Master X
And I think that since you just got here in August and haven't gotten to know JP since May, that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Everything you said right there is way off the mark pal. You haven't been here long enough to know all that has gone on over the past 3-4 months. JP is right 100%. Everything was fine, and she was doing a kind gesture to all of us until a few people let it slip.

PVS
or else what?no expression

Xanatos
I remeber DragonX and spadesmamma givving out lots of pics. Was that before or after JP's help time.

Im not saying JP hasnt done anything for us.

Jedi Priestess
LMAO Xanatos....sweetie look at my profile and scroll down to previous usernames hun.......you may want to edit that babe wink

Xanatos
eek! Sweet I never new you gals were the same person. Is DragonX sill here to?

Xanatos
Got your Pm Well at least your still here, even though you where hidding shifty

GCG
i've given up looking for thgese damn pics. apparently the mag has already been recieved by some subscribers via post, altough its not yet on the shelfs of the newsagents.

the bastard who recieved the mag says he doesnt have a scanner so im going to bed my eyes are sore, i cannot see, i left my specs in the WC

Jedi Priestess
nah I wasnt hiding.......that was just my spades league name at the time I joined kmc and I just used it to start with and then switched to a more SW feeling name. wink

Xanatos
Suuuure you did,lol How do you change your name and whats under it anyway?

GCG
OK . so who of you guys has seen the pics ?

Julie
See supposedly I'm supposed to get Hyperspace since I subscribe to the mag, but they haven't sent me a code so I'm out in the cold

[PLOP]anakin
could somebody mail the pics to [email protected] please

J-Unit
Please Pm Me The Pics Guys It Would Be Nice angel

hunchy
Me too [email protected]

zutalurs
you guys posting your email addresses, you should at least change up the format. there are bots that scan pages looking for people who have done just what you did, typed out your exact email address. then you get added to a list and spam-city!
If you're going to throw it out there for people with pics to ignore, at least format it like thus: gobstopper1138 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Dropkick
Ahhhh... this used to be such a great place to visit and find good HS info.

CinematicESP
How bout a PM with pics someone? Please?

NoMeN
please someone PM the pics, thanks =D

sideburns78
wow. so much hostility in this thread.

go here: h t t p : / / deadweight . 741 . com /Insider . h t m

and chill out a little bit.

make sure the "I" in "insider" is capitalized when you type the URL

PVS
^^^
yes

Dropkick
All hail Mr. Sideburns!!! You da man!!!

Happy Dance http://spottedballz.homestead.com/files/dancingJester.gif Happy Dance

Boris
Those finished shots........ eek! bring on the trailer....

NoMeN
messed link aint workin

PVS
dont forget to capitalise the 'I' in insider, i made that mistake

The Ones
it says uit exceeded its 40 meg limit. so i cant see anything sad

NoMeN
yeah, it isnt working

PVS
damn....you're right nomen, its dead

NoMeN
messed

scramba2000
ftp://69.44.154.225/upload_here/Insider_files.zip

PIOTR
thank you so much - mighty one!
please ignore mail i sent.
hope this brings calm on the forum
piotr

scramba2000
Again, credit goes to sideburns78 and Jedi Priestess and everyone else who contributes something...even recommending this place for getting hs stuff wink

Xanatos
Wow thoughs are cool Thxs everyone!

Dropkick
Thanks also Scramba!

hunchy
Can someone PM those pics to me cuz none of the links work. Thanks

scramba2000
Make sure that any firewalls are turned off. The link still works...

WarSpawn
what's up with Ki-Adi-Whatshisname being all holographic and whatnot?

tony_bolony
I hate to say it, but Ki-Adi looks like a Ghost. Hmmm.
Thanks Scramba!

Jedi Priestess
dont thank me I didnt give em to ya.

Quendiñoldo
Hey JP.

Jedi Priestess
LOLOL changed names AGAIN????? quit that!!! LOL

Quendiñoldo
stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
this just popped up at TFN

posted by user theforcenetdotcom

Date Posted: 3:32pm Subject: RE: Hyperspace ONLINE SUPPLEMENT - Insider 78 up now.
Plenty of places have the pics, you just need the right contacts.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2430424#post2430424

the link

http://boards.theforce.net/Revenge_of_the_Sith_Spoilers_Allowed/b10331/16996223/p23

PVS
"the right contacts"

remember the old term warezd00d?
i think the new term would be hyperspaced00d

the right contacts...
what a dick

Quendiñoldo
Well Spoken.

Jedi Priestess
Im just curious who it is that posted it at tfn....

PVS
he only has 2 posts total, one was erased.
judging by another posters response to him,
i'd say 1st of september. the file they gave was set diary-day9

PVS
i would bet anything that this is the same cornhole who posted links at the OS. just a hunch

well, i just sent him a "love letter", i suggest all to do the same.

Mist
just to post the cool header from tfn:

ImperialPEZ
Back to the pics:

Tony Bolony has a great point. All the holograms until now have been smaller and or marred with transmission lines. Ki looks pretty clear. Perhaps he dies at the hands of Greivous after all and reveals the mystery of coming back as a Ghost.

Also:

Challenge accepted PVS, agressive negotiations have commenced.

PVS
well, kenobi looks a bit to casual for that to be true.
im sure its a hologram

sideburns78
the link I posted yesterday, still works. I checked it just now. remember to capitalize the "I" in "insider"

Dropkick
. All the holograms until now have been smaller and or marred with transmission lines. Ki looks pretty clear

Just remember that this is just one frame. Others may show the interference lines & static. Or maybe just getting really good reception. smile

GCG
nice pics : thank you for sharing !

Darth Surgent
Read the Set Diary that talks about this scene, where the Jedi Council is convening (many in holographic form). So, Ki-Adi Mundi is not a force ghost. It's not even a possibility.

GCG
as far as i know it says that Ki Adi Mundi is attending the council from another planet.

what i find funny about that pic is Kenobi's relaxed pose ! all he needs is a wine glass !

also i think i read somewhere that Luminara will die at the hands of Greivous on the Separatist Ship on which Palps is captured......she was taken along with palps's capture

scramba2000
Those who have available web space, email me: [email protected] From now on, how fast I post will be determined by how fast I can get stuff up, hence, web space would be useful...

Bass
Does anyone have larger versions of the Insider 78 pics? You know, ones that were scanned from the magazine? Thanks! My email is [email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.