the dvds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARK ASSASSIN
so has anyone gotten them yet? i wanna talk about them. i wanna know if theyre worth getting. oh man ive been waiting the past six months for these, battlefront AND the DVDs, its so amazing! i wish i could get both at the same time.....need to save my mula.

PVS
just checked my package tracking, its on the way today eek!
i figure ill watch ep4 tonight, as im sure many will be...so be patient smile

DARK ASSASSIN
when i get them, ill prolly watch the extras first, then go play battlefront, then watch ep 4, oh its so awesome, i love being excited for things involving star wars, the way i feel right now is just like the way i felt when i was standing in line for the phantom menace on opening night

Jedi Priestess
DA sweetie USH opened this here......

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t308349.html

see if you can put in for a move of this one to that one. wink

lucasfilm
yeah i got mine. awesome... and i think most of the changes were for the better except the whole new redone greedo shoots first thing is still messed up

darktim1
I watched the fourth disc on the return of darth vader and the duel is going to be awesome they just get faster and faster as they go along and when I saw hayden walking as darth vader I was alright he is back that's all have to say for now may force be with you.

captainmidnight
did you guys get widescreen or fullscreen?

§pearhead
Completely wrong forum, granted, this one is frequented, but it's really off topic here messed

nah...I don't have 'em yet

Mortanius
I got mine today. Drove to Walmart. $48.00 later, I'm home watching the fourth disc. The Greedo/Han thing is even more F***ED up.

Julie
I bought it I just haven't watched it yet

moonwalker741
wrong forum no expression http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/doh.gif

The Ones
cool sig moon laughing

queeq
Yeah, there's a thread on this in the EP IV-VI forum. I'm closing this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.