Kyle Katarn vs. Obi-wan Kenobi (episode 2 version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well this battle is a closer match. Make sure u know about the 2 combatants before choosing a winner.

WarSpawn
hm...

now this would be an interesting fight.

but i think in the end Kyle Katarn wins because he weilds both light side and dark side powers....but if it was a pure lightsaber duel only then Obi-Wan would win.

Julie
Kenobi

SnakeEyes
care to elaborate?

Warspawn has a pretty good opinion

WarSpawn
me elaborate or Julie elaborate? cause i can elaborate on my theory a bit more if you dont quite get it yet.

SnakeEyes
i do get it
i meant julie....

Clai Keboa
Kenobi - easy, Kyles just a girl with a temper!. Kenobi also wields the the darkside (thats how he despatched Maul) but he has more control - so even for that reason, he would kick Katarns arse........

Sesse
Kyle needs just a little trip to the valley to match ANYONE.

"A supernova of stars in a fleeting thought. The eradication of life from a solar system, in a whisper, will be within his power"
-Rahn-

Darth_Nefarus
Kenobi never wielded the darkside! Are you mad Clai Keboa?

Mace Skywalker
Yeah uhh, Obi-wan never had the dark side. Just because he killed maul doesnt mean he was dark. He might have been angry but that was just fighting temper, even qui-gon said he was like that. but that was back in the day.

SnakeEyes
so most ppl say kenobi,............ hmmm
interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.