Spiderman VS Batman Beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
this would be a kickass fight to see, both have around class 10 strength, crazy agility, and can stck to walls

WarSpawn
Batman Beyond can become invisible...so that could turn the fight in his favor...

but it takes a HELL of a lot of damage to knock out spidey. so i dont know.

Mr_Famous
man this is hard to choose! i really like both those characters. maybe batman could win by going invisible? spider sense would still detect any attacks though...... or maybe not? like in the case of mysterio..... i'll vote later

Evangel94
Spiderman easy.

Mane
Spidey.

crazyspinz
i donno who would win, the first thought would be spidey, but BB has lots of bombs and such

Kontraz
yeah, but BB's weaponry would probably be too slow for spidey.

Mr_Famous
ok...i'm voting for spidey.....batman takes a lot of beating at times from badguys like mad stan (does he have enhanced strength??), whereas spidey is better at avoiding direct attacks due to his agility and spider-sense

Swanky-Tuna
I'm going with Spiderman. He's fought similar guys in the form of various spider slayers hasn't he?

Kontraz
i thought the spider slayers were giant insect-like robots....

Mane
they are. created by Allester Smythe.

Mr_Famous
there was 1 episode where smythe himself was controlling a robot (called the ultimate slayer, i think). I dont think spidey ever beat that one or correct me if i'm wrong. The show stopped airing here some time ago.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm talking about the ones here. I have no idea what the story is behind them though.

carnage24
I think spidey takes this one.....If Brucie is using the suit....hard to say.No Mr Famous the spidey was not able to defeat him but tombstone blasted him a bit though.

BooBoo Bear
Tonights

Acrosurge
Originally posted by crazyspinz
this would be a kickass fight to see, both have around class 10 strength, crazy agility, and can stck to walls Spider-Man is officially class 25 now. This was stated in the recent release of Civil War: Battle Report. We also know that his Spider-Sense and speed have increased.

For the record, Peter takes this battle with relative ease. I don't think Terry's stealth mode would be asset, as the SS could still detect him.

juggernaut66666
This thread is more then 3 years old.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
This thread is more then 3 years old.

Gay bears doesn't care.

Metalmanx
What the f**k?

Spider-Man, everytime.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What the f**k?

Spider-Man, everytime.

yep.

Symmetric Chaos
Spidey

Though it might be harder than fighing normal Batman actually.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Spidey

Though it might be harder than fighing normal Batman actually.

Im not too impressed with BB, he seems slower and less skilled than regular bats.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Im not too impressed with BB, he seems slower and less skilled than regular bats.

Doesn't he fly?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce

Definitely not slower at all. no expression

geshien
Originally posted by WarSpawn
Batman Beyond can become invisible...

two words spider sense... or is it hyphened? i dunno but, you get my point.

Soljer
Also; Batman Beyond is not class ten. The suit gives him the approximate strength of ten men, which would be somewhere between class one and four.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.